The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Rose Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 pm

I smiled and still held her hand. "Yes, I am from a town called Nottingham. Although, unfortunately, since I was called to join the King's army I have not seen my family in many years." I said still trying to smile realizing that I was not even sure if they were alive.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 pm

I looked at him softly squeezing his hand gently.

''I am so sorry...I can not imagine how hard is it for you to be away for so long from your family''

Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm

In that moment, I found true solace within her voice and her kind words. I smiled, "Thank you. I do pray that someday I can see them again. Especially my younger sister, Sara." I said knowing she was a fighter. "Tell me of you, where are you from?" I asked quickly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:28 am

I smiled still squeezing his hand gently.

''I am sure that you will see your family again and your little sister Sara''

Then I noticed that he wants to change a topic ,so I didn't asked anything more about his family,knowing that it probably saddens him .

''I am from England but I grow up far from court in my family house Wulfhall... I have two brother's and sister but I am the youngest of them all''

I said with bright smile,looking at him.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 pm

"The youngest?! Do you like being apart of a big family?" I asked as I was curious to know what is was like to have a big family.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 pm

I smiled brightly at his questions.

''Yes...Oh I love my brothers and sister very much and we don't always get along very well,we are all different but I would do anything for them. I can't imagine what my life would have been like without them.''

I replied softly
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 pm

As she spoke about her siblings, I could see the love and closeness she had with them, it made me smile.
"I'm glad you have a close bond with your siblings. They are your first friends and we can always count on them." I said with a smile. "...And your parents..are they still with you?" I asked hoping I wasn't getting to personal.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 am

I nodded softly.

''Yes I can always count on them...Just my father but his not at court''

I said with small smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 pm

i sit down on a warm day and smell the lovely rose that remind me off hever and how much i miss home
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Margaret felt caged inside Whitehall and thought the fragrant Rose garden was the perfect place for her. She started walking in the garden when she saw her cousin, Lady Mary Boleyn, sitting on the ground and was so happy to see her. She approached her cousin to speak with her. "Cousin Mary, oh how I have missed you. Tis been a long while since we last saw eachother. How are you? How is your daughter, Catherine?" She asked, warmly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 am

hearing my voice i look up and see my cousin Madge, Dearest Cousin i have missed you it as been awhile since we have last spoken am very well thank you and so is Catherine. How are you? I didnt not realise you were here? When did you get here?
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Margaret was happy to see Mary, one of her favorite cousins. "I am very happy, thank you. I arrived about three weeks ago to be a lady to your sister, my dear cousin, Anne. Court is a very exciting place and I am always watching how I act around everyone. I have met only two ladies here, Lady Catherine Willoughby and Lady Alice More. They are the only people I have spoken with. As for the men at court, I have not caught a single eye as of yet." She smiled, happy to talk about court life.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 am

how is my sister i have not seen her for a while, i do worry about her. Yes it lovely to have you here not many people talk to me, it is getting better now. I have not met anyone yet but i do hope i do.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Margaret smiled. "Your sister is well and very happy with all things. Thoguh she does treat me more harsh than the other ladies and I do not understand why. I am happy that court is getting more enjoyable for you and hope I meet new people as well. Do you find it hard being here?" Margaret asked.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

at first i did as people knew me a the kings mistress and its getting less now
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Margaret answered. "It pleases me that court is leaving your past behind you. I understand it must be hard seeing Anne the center of King's affections now!" Margaret looked at the ground, hoping she hadn't said anything offensive.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:09 pm

it is but am glad anne finally made it where i did not
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Margaret nodded. "I feel you could have made it that far, unless I am wrong. I haven't seen Anne in a long while. I do hope to see her soon."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 pm

thank you dear cousin i know i should have pressed harder but something about Anne that no man can resist but i think my father as forgotten about me and way dear madge do you have a man yet
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:28 am

Margaret nodded, sad she hadnt caught any mans eye yet. "Dearest cousin, no man has made me aware that he wishes to court me. It makes me sad seeing other ladies having men fall at their feet when none will pay any attention to me. Perhaps you can teach me ways to lure a man my way." Margaret said, hoping for the help.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 pm

yes i will help you perhaps we can both help each other as no man will touch me now looking down sadly my fathers much more concered with Ann snd George
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Margaret smiled. "I am happy that you are going to help me. A man will touch you again, you will be compared to Anne now and we could use that to our advantage. How is George faring?" Margaret asked, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:13 pm

yes perhaps we will, George is to marry
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Margaret looked shocked. "He is to marry? I have heard rumors but thought them untrue. He is to marry the Parker girl I hear. I have not met her but from what I hear she is a good woman."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am

well i believe her to be a good women as well i have not met her yet smiles at least with father busy arranging marriages around here i can get on with the stuff i like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next