The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Rose Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 pm

I nodded to lady Catherine and said.

''Good day lady Catherine!''

Then I turned to James,smiling brightly.

''But your life must be very interesting and full of adventures...That make you even more interesting then any other courtier around here ''

I said excitedly.

''Oh how I wish that my life is full with adventures and not so boring like this one''

I sighted deeply and gave him a little smile.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 am

"Perhaps one day you can accompany me on my so called adventures." I said trying to make my life sound amazing in her eyes, when in reality I lived a lonely life, one that I covered up with the joys of parties and endless nights drinking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 am

I nodded, smiling sweetly at him.

''Who knows?Maybe I will one day.''

I said looking around the garden,whishing something interesting happen to me which will give me a reason to believe that life can be much more better then this.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 am

Her words expressed a smile, although I felt like there was more behind that smile. I looked her, her beautiful blue eyes, and took her hand in mine. "My lady Seymour, I know we have just met although I feel a strong connection between us." I said as I still looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 am

When he took my hand and began to speak,my heart started to beat faster.And then I remembered what happened last time I felt like this,my heart was broken and I promise to myself that I will never trust any man again.I did felt connection between us as well but I was to scared to think about it at all.

''My lord,I......''

I tried to say but I could not find the right words.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:17 am

As I took her hand, I felt her resistance. I looked at her confused as she let go of my hand. "My lady...what is it? you can speak to me." I said and walked closer to her, trying to understand.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm

I looked around trying to find right words to explain myself.Then I took a deep breath before I began to speak.

''I do as well feel connection between us,it seams like I know you for long time.....And even if we sit here in silence it not look so uncomfortable on the contrary It feel comfortable to just sit here next to you without saying anything...But I''

I looked at him as he move closer to me not able to finish sentence
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 am

I listen to her, although I still can't seem to understand. I then take her hand in mine and as our fingers entwine together it somehow makes me feel closer to her. "My lady I still can't understand what your are trying to say, however I want you to know you can trust me." I said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:29 am

His eyes met mine and he leaned towards me to take my hand .I gladly let him entwine my fingers through his, and it felt nice. It felt like home; like I had never known anything different than being with him like this.I shook my head,not knowing if I should tell him everything.

''Can I?'

I asked looking in our entwined fingers.

Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 am

I look at our hands and how they fit so perfectly together. I then gaze into her eyes and sweep one of her soft strands of hair out of her face. "I know trust is one of the most difficult things to have in a person" I put her hand on my chest. "But you can trust me." I said still holding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 am

His other hand brushed some stray strands of hair from my face as he gazed into my eyes.Then he put my hand on his chest,pressing my palm against his chest.I could feel his heart beating loud,like the waves on the beach.Looking up into his eyes, I knew he meant what he said but there was still doubt in me,but I decided to let go .I slowly nodded in response and moved closer to him.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 am

I felt her assurance as she sat closer to me. I picked a single red rose and gave it to her. It was slightly wilted and hand a few thrones. "Look just like this rose I am not perfect, I have my faults but I will strive to make things perfect." I said as I handed her the rose.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 pm

He turned around and picked a red rose and gave it to me.Smiling brightly I brought the rose up to my nose, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the wonderful aroma which only a rose produces.

''I know you will... I thought that I will never again be able to trust anyone,but you change that in one day.So yes I trust you regardless of your flaws''

I said softly as I put the rose against my chest.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

I smiled widely at her words and then stood close to her. "Thank you my lady, having a trustworthy person in your life is very difficult to come by." I said and gazed into her eyes. "Do think I might steal kiss from you?" I ask as I look at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 pm

I blushed a bit,nodding my head slightly and he brought his lips to mine slowly. His lips were warm and tasted sweet and musky at the same time.There was a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach that I couldn’t ignore. I was happy. I haven’t been truly happy for a long time.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 am

As our lips pressed against each other I cupped her face with my hand and brought her closer to me. Her lips were tasted more luscious than than I had ever tasted. She made me feel different. The kiss changed it all.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 pm

A tingling sensation spread through my body as his hands gently cupped my face,and when he pulled me closer I couldn't help but to shiver.I trailed my hands up to his chest to let them rest on his neck.My heart race a thousand beats a second.My lips moved genlty as his did.Time seemd to stop completely and everything else didn't exist it was just James and I.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Kissing her soft lips, I felt an instant connection with her, something that I had never felt before.
I opened my eyes and looked into her's "Your very special lady Seymour, I'm very happy the fates have allowed us to meet." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

As our lips parted I opened my eyes and looked at him,feeling my cheeks getting warmed up to a rosy red color.I shook my head softly and said

''There is nothing special in me,my lord.I'm just an ordinary lady...And I am glad that I had opportunity to meet you''

I could still hear my own heart beating,I wonder if he could hear it too?

Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:30 am

I noticed her rosy cheeks,, and smiled. I then took her hands in mine. " Oh but my lady, you are not just an ordinary woman, for you are very special to me." I said as I looked deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:30 pm

He took my hands in his and I shivered a bit.Then I heard his words that left me speechless.

''But how can I be special to you,when you just meet me? You don't know anything about me''

I looked at him and although his words touch my soul deeply I could not help myself but wonder why me.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 am

"My lady, I know we have just met but I feel like I've known you far longer than that." I watch the wind as it plays with her hair. "I am very drawn to you. Just holding your hand brings me joy" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:55 am

I as surprised by his words but at same time they bring the joy in my eyes and happiness in my heart.I gently put my hand on his cheek and said.

''I do feel as well like I have known you for very long time...And when I look into your eyes I can see that I can trust you,even if I am scared of it...But on the other hand, I still want to know more and more about you.''

I looked at him,smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 am

As she placed her hand upon my cheek I placed mine over hers and felt the warmth of her hand. I then brought it to my lips and kissed it softly and starred into her beautiful blue eyes. "My lady Seymour, I will tell you anything you want to know." I said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 am

He brought my hand to his firm soft lips and kissed it and my cheeks instantly warmed.

'' Oh I want to know everything! Tell me something about your family...Are you from England?''

I asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next