The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Rose Garden - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 pm

I do not wish to reveal who I care for deeply but I am official mistress to the DUke of Genoa, a notorious ladies man. I sigh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Smiles well a mistress is not best place to be I say looking at her sighs well would you like me and Matthew to find a suitor for yourself, in return if you know any ladies I require one
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

I know of no ladies but I can always look for one for you. I smile, A suitor? I dont think there is anyone for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

well give us a day and we see what names we can come up with smiling your family now wish I have none and want to see you happy
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:31 am

Chandra took a deep breath,inhaling the sweet fresh perfume of blossoming flowers and rich green leaves as she walked around the garden,quietly thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

After I cool down still annoyed I take a path down to the garden and I see a lady by her clothing I would guess a lady in waiting smile a I walk towards her good day I say smiling to her
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

She heard the voice behind her and she turned around. ''Your Highness...'' She said as she curtsied to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 am

Smiles does a small to acknowledge her sorry are you new I have not seen you around before
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 am

She rose up from her curtsy wit a smile. ''Yes,Your Highness...I came recently at court as governess.'' She replied politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am

Smiles that Is it am Cordelia, sees a bench lets seat down, I hate standing for to long
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am

She smiled kindly.''I'm Chandra,and it is nice to meet you,Your Highness.'' She nodded with her head and walked along with her towards the bench.''Of course..'' She said and then sat on the bench slowly,putting her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:37 am

Smiles how are you finding court?
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:49 pm

She smiled to her. ''It is different from what I get used to....But I do like it here.'' She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:57 pm

yes, just becareful as people do like to spread gossip around and point fingers at people I find best to keep out of the way, I know I have been talked about and they still do it I say smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:44 pm

''Thank you for your advice,Your Highness.'' She said kindly and then she looked at her with wide eyes.''That can not be true...Why would someone spoke ill of you?When you are so nice and sweet.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm

people say many things about me, I try not to listern but sometimes they are hurt, thanks for talking to. E you have calmed my nerves, I was upset with someone but talking to you as relax mei say smiling
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:15 pm

''Do not listen what other say,you are kind and very sweet and they are just jealous.'' She said in a kind voice. ''I am glad that my words have ability to make you feel better.'' She smiled to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pm

yes, and thank you, you also seem nice, are you a lady in waiting for Lady Anne? as I look at her
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:26 pm

''Thank you ,,Your Highness,you are very kind.'' She said and shook her head a little. ''No I am not lady in waiting to lady Anne.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Smiles thats even bette, so what brings you to court then? feeling more at ease
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 pm

She smiled. ''I was governess to Duke of Lancaster and that is why I came to court.'' She replied softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 pm

i see, I never met him only his sister she was mean to me but she has since apologise and invited me to Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm

''I spoke just a little to her but that is very nice of her to apologies to you.Will you go to visit her?''She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm

i do not know, there family hate me and am not sure what they want with me now as I look at her but I may do, also be up to my father to give me permission to leave, I am to visit Spain,
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 pm

She sighed. ''They do not go that is my advice to you,Your Highness.'' She looked at her in surprise. ''To Spain? I aways wanted to see Spain.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next