The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

Rose Garden - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Jasper walked to the Rose Garden in the evening, his mind tense as he punch his hands into his coat pockets and kicked the grass.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:15 pm

After a most glorious day, I leave Elizabeth in her chambers to rest and I to take a walk. The night is still young and I breathe in the fresh air deeply and it calms me even more. Out of the corner of my eye I see The Duke of Lancaster and I bow out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Jasper noticed a man bow at me and smiled at the courteous display,"My lord."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm

I decided to be the bigger man and approach him cautiously. Your Grace, I wish to apologize for my behaviour with Lady Lafort. It was wrong of me to bed the first woman I saw and I seek forgiveness for it upsetting the Duchess.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Jasper chuckled a little,"It is alright. I must apologise for letting my wife know...twas a slip of the tongue."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 pm

I pat his shoulder. I cannot be mad over it. After all, it made me realize that I love my bride to be more than I thought I did and that I didnt want to lose her over another woman. I look at him curiously. Is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Jasper shrugged,"Nothing at all. Simply a husband's worries-which I'fear you will soon learn if you are to be married. Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Thank You. I dont press the issue any further alough i can see that something troubles him greatly. Her name is Elizabeth and she is the most beautiful in all the kingdom. Her honor and virtue are undeniable.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Jasper chuckled in a friendly way,"Alas I must disagree, the most beautiful is my wife."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:10 pm

I try to smile. She is a beautiful woman but may I speak plainly? He nods his approval. She has very little manners. Nothing like waking up to her screaming at me in a shrilling kind of voice. Slamming doors and ordering all my staff and servants out of my chambers. I hope to not have incurred anymore anger. I always speak my mind and I always speak plainly and not many like that.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Jasper smirked to himself at Jane-silently proud of her,"Eh...I will speak with her, reprimand her-it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:18 pm

That would be appreciated. She shouldnt be doing that in her condition Your Grace. She looks like she is going to give birth anyday now. I kick a stone. She looks to be farther along than claimed but what do I know? Oh and I spoke to your mother in law today...
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Jasper glanced up and began to walk again,"She carries twins and will go to the country soon to have them."

He then scowled,"Her..."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Yes her. I cannot help but to laugh, She apologized for her daughter's behaviour and she doesnt seem to like you at all. I have a problem solver when it comes to....Iean in a bit closer and whisper, ...Lady Misseldon at least when it comes to seeing her for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"She is a vile sort,"he muttered.

Jasper tilted his head,"Lady Misseldon? She was a mistake-shes already been rode by another. I should take my affections somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Well, if not her then whom? I continue to whisper, I have a large, beautiful guesthouse on my main estate in Wessex, off in the woods so it is secluded if you ever need it. Are you looking for a mistress?? I know of someone who would tickle your fancy....
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Jasper laughed and hit him playfully on the shoulder,"Such matters should not be discussed in such an open place."

He glanced around,"If you like come to my rooms tonight for a cup of ale where we can talk more freely."

Jasper bowed his head,"Good morrow, my lord,"he then retreated to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm

I walk out to the rose garden and patiently await for Elizabeth to join me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm

As I make my way out to a place I loved I see a beautiful lady in front off me I smile and I walk towards her good morning, how do you fare
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

I am doing as well as I could in this moment. I am happy to finally meet you. I smile and take her hand. Matthew wrote to me all the time telling me of your beauty grace, and that he fell in love with you as soon as he saw you and now I see why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Smiles and takes her hand seeing a bench lets sit, I am sorry you mis informed of me but please called me Elizabeth, he told me of you and how pretty you are but I am most shocked when he asked me to marry him I say looking at her
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:46 pm

I was quite socked also for I never thoght that he would ever get married. I thought random women was what he wanted out of life but then you came along and changed his whole world for the good. At least someone in our family is happy and content. I fear that I am only meant to be a mistress and nothing more. My late husband would be so disappointed in me. I place my head in my hands again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm

my lady k at her and place my hand onto her arm i tell you little about me I was engage to another called George, he was a soldier I thought I loved him he went off to fight for the past few years I never received a letter from him till one day I receive a letter saying he was dead, then I saw your cousins with other girls and only saw him as a friend then a bloke attacked me he stood up for me then I saw his look in his eyes he was worried he told me he loved me I never thought he would marry me specially after so many better women at court I say looking at her i was always thinking I be a lady in waiting have no hopes till now, give it time
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

You dont understand. I say, my head still in my hands, I love someone who is taken but yet being laid by another. Not such a good combination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I look at her who is this man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next