The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Rose Garden - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Cesare frowned "You are again taking my son from me.." he said and he looked down and walked ahead of her before turning to her "I am getting a royal warrant from the king, to have Henry in my household."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm

no you can not do that he is my son, as I feel my world crashing around me you and Margaret can have as many children you want as my tears start to fall
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Cesare looked at her and sighed "And he is my son also yet he is being raised as though he is Williams." he said "I will not have it."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

then I will simply tell the king he is not yours and is William"s then you will lose him is that what you want as I start to walk away from him with hated in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Cesare was stunned "If you do i will cut William down." he said "Henry is my son, i have proof that he is so, if you do not give me more time with him i will get the warrant."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm

what proof you have, I spent 9 months in Tuscany and am sure the King of Italy will agree with what I say, you get to see your son when ever you wish to see him we are going to Hever
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Cesare raised an eyebrow "I have all the letters you sent me." he said "I now have George because he knows." he took a deep breath "I am in an alliance with the King of Italy, i think he would agree with an ally."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

he is my son, you are not going to take him away from me, I walk away quickly to my chambers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Walking around the rose garden in a dream state
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Walking around my favourite spot waiting to see my sister, as I think about my children
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Felicity was glad to have return to court, she missed it and its drama. She walked slowly through the rose garden as she twirled a thornless rose in her fingers and she hummed softly as the summer breeze blew through her long dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm

I never told anyone this, but the mere scent of roses helped calm me down, and I made my way out to the garden. I saw a familiar woman, and a grin came over my face. Well good afternoon, my lady. Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Felicity looked at the man and she grinned "My lord." she said with a small laugh and she tilted her head "How fare you since i saw you last?" she asked as she walked over to get a better view of him and she had to admit he was rather handsome.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:57 pm

She walked closer to me and the smell of her perfume mingled with the smell of the roses. She looked even more beautiful than when I saw her last. I have had my downs, but now I believe it's time for some ups. I took her hand and kissed it. What about yourself my lady? Taming any more wolves, or wrestling wild bears? I teased her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Felicity blushed and she laughed and she shook her head "No i am not.." she said thoughtfully "but i have been traveling, i went to Spain, Rome, France and Bavaria..well i am from Bavaria but it still counts." she said with a smile "I hope that you will be happy, i don't like to see good people sad.."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

I am much happier now that I'm in your presence I winked at her. You've been a very busy traveler Lady Felicity. I hope you have been entertained?
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Felicity stared at his for a while to get his meaning and she raised an eyebrow "If i am right by what you mean by entertained, i have kept myself from a mans touch." she said and she smiled sweetly "and i have also been very well entertained in the foreign courts by their different cultures."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Oh I meant nothing by it, in fact I am not even one to judge another's bedroom habits. But as long as you enjoyed yourself, I am glad. Do tell, what sort of adventures did you have? I sat us down on a stone bench beneath a tree.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Felicity smiled and she looked at him "I didn't have that many.." she admitted and she sighed a little "i wanted to but i was too caught up in learning their language or doing something else." she smiled softly "Is something troubling you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:33 pm

So you are interested in languages? That's something we share in common. I watched the breeze flow through her auburn hair. Nothing is troubling me, now. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Felicity smiled and nodded "Yes, i am now fluent in Spanish, Latin, English, French, German, Greek and Italian." she said and she tilted her head "You have not changed well you have gotten more... handsome and dangerous looking." she laughed softly "I think the dangerous look about you is very.. well.. it draws people to you."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:42 pm

I think you would like my collection of literature throughout European medieval times. I have the translations as well as the original texts and original languages. If you would be interested I could show you I offered. I could not help smiling as she stroked my ego. And does danger attract you as well, Felicity? I asked, purposefully calling her by her given name.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Felicity smiled and she nodded at him "I would like that, my lord." she said to him her dark eyes shining with happiness and she shrugged a little as her smiled turned to a small smirk "Of course danger attracts me.." she said to him and she looked at his lips and then to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:01 pm

I leaned in close, breathing her scent, she was very tantalizing and I found myself more and more attracted to her. Shall I show you to my study then?
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Felicity looked at him as she leaned in a little too and she nodded "Please do.." she whispered to him as she took a deep breath to control her heart that was beating furiously against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next