The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+23
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Dorothy Seymour
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Cesare Garcia
Mary Tudor
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Stephen Gardiner
Matthew Whitcombe
Hans Holbein
Anne Bassett
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Sheldon
Mary Boleyn
Catherine Parr
James Adler
Elizabeth Seymour
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Rose Garden - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:10 pm

I took her hand and led her to my study.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:11 am

I stepped into the garden and started to stroll,taking in the midnight blue night sky with a stars glimmering.Everything seemed to serene and peaceful in contrast to the loud vibrant buzz of the great hall.I sat down at bench next to the rose bush as I closed my eyes just enjoying in warm wind as it caressed my face.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Dorothy was humming the song Greensleeves as walked along the moon lit path. She happened to see her sister sitting peacefully on a bench. She decided to plan something childish like she sometimes did back in the day at wolf hall by quietly sneeking behind the bench and cover Lizzie's eyes with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:23 pm

I was so lost in my thoughts that a gentle hand that covered my eyes gave me a jolt.I whirled around to see my sister and smile immediately appeared on my face. ''Oh, Sister!You have scared me!''
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:14 am

She couldn't help laughing when her sister jumped in her seat. "I got you." she said playfully as she sat beside Elizabeth. "So, how do you fare as of late? Tis been awhile since I saw you." she said with a playful grin
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:42 am

I started to laugh as well,as my heart still beat fast in my chest. ''Oh,you certainly did.'' I said with a smile putting my hands on my lap. ''I have been well,sister.I just missed all of you very much.And you?What is new with you since the last time we saw each other?'' I asked in sweet,soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

Dorothy caught her breath from laughing a bit hard "I have been very well as of late. she adjusted her hat on her head as she continued to speak "I have missed you also sister. I happened to visit Thomas not too long ago, he is doing very well. How are things going with you? she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I smiled,looking around admiring the flowers that blossom in garden.''I am so glad to here that you are both well.'' I said sincerely,looking back at her. ''I didn't saw Thomas for a very long time.I didn't even knew that he is back at court.'' I said. ''I did saw Edward,thought.He semas to be very excited about the weeding.'' I said in soft voice. ''The things are doing fine,like always.But I do feel a little lonely here and sometimes I wish that we can go back home,all of us.'' I took a deep breath as I said those words that troubled my heart.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Dorothy began to think of the past when Elizabeth mentioned the word home. "yes, we all miss home. But, I'm sure Papa would of wanted us to go to new places at some point." she looked down at her silk gloved hands and looked back up "I know Edward feels about his special day with Lady Stanhope." she couldn't wait for edward's wedding "I think we should see each other more often, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

''I suppose you are right.Papa would like for us to be here and to find a good husband.But still I do miss home.'' I said and sighed deeply. ''I cannot wait for Edwards wedding!''I said with bright smile as I touched a flower next to me. ''I do hope that he will be happy with her.'' I looked up at my sister and nodded. ''Yes we should.That would make me very happy.''
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:20 am

Dorothy smiled as she felt the cool breeze upon her face "I knew it would. We used to play with each other when we were children back at home. It felt like only yesterday." she sighs "I wonder if Anne will be better than the last one."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:59 pm

I smiled brightly as I remembered those times. ''I remember them to like yesterday..Us ruining in the gardens and playing until the dawn.'' I said still smiling. ''I do hope that she will.I would not like to see Edward hurt again.''
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:23 am

"neither would I sister, the previous one did not go very well." she then turned to her sister "a little dove told me that Papa is at court. We've all been hoping this day would come." she says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:26 pm

''I hope that with this one will not be the same.'' I said as I spun a small flower between my fingers. ''Papa is here!'' I exclaimed ''That is wonderful I cannot wait to see him again.''
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:55 pm

"yes, it is wonderful to hear Papa has arrived at last. Our little wish has finally come true." she smiled happily at the thought of the arrival of Papa "I think we should go see him, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:14 am

I smiled happily. ''Yes he is finally here.'' I said and nodded with my head a little. ''I think that would be perfect!He will be so happy to see us.''
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:17 pm

"then I suppose we should" she said as she stood up and grabbed Elizabeth's arm "I think he would be delighted to see all his children" she smiled widely
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:38 pm

I smiled as I stood up. ''Then let us go to surprise him.'' I said and walk along with my sister towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:38 pm

I haven't yet been back to see my sister and that is because I when I see her again next, I wish to tell her I had spoken to George Boleyn and he will promise to help her. Alas I haven't seen George and  am not sure who else to turn too. I feel so useless right now that it's hard for me to get up in the mornings and I am not eating much these days either cause of my stresses. My sister is always in my prayers to God and each day I ask him to help my sister. I leave the palace and take a walk through the royal gardens. I find a quiet spot near the rose gardens and I sit a while on my own with my own thoughts. Without really know what I am doing I pick a pink rose which causes me to cut my hand, I ignore the pain and watch a few drops of blood hit the ground before turning to the rose. I slowly start to pull off the petals and throw them to the ground. I start to think of that lady who is still Queen of my heart. I know I need to stop thinking of her and one of these days I may forget her, but then Anne Boleyn isn't someone who can quickly be forgotten. I dropped the rose as I stood up and finished my evening walk before returning to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 pm

I walk through the rose gardens; enjoying the fresh air. Releasing my hair, I let it tumble down my back and over my shoulders. I look around me before lifting my gown up and breaking into a run! Roses bushes become a blur of red and green as I speed past; laughing and giggling as I do. The Freedom was intoxicating! I tumble over, rolling a small way. Laid on the ground; I laugh and look up at the sky...It was beautiful! I close my eyes and rest my head back, enjoying the peace and being outside. It was blissful!
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:53 am

Catalina and I make our way to the rose garden and as soon as we reach it, the smells immediately intixicate us.  Even on a crisp English night the flowers still smell as beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 am

Philip of Bavaria wrote:
Catalina and I make our way to the rose garden and as soon as we reach it, the smells immediately intixicate us.  Even on a crisp English night the flowers still smell as beautiful.
The garden was beautiful filled was roses "this garden is lovely " she whispered almost to herself but loud enough for him to here as we walk around side by side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:21 pm

I smile, It is very beautiful.. As we walk, I cannot help but to keep looking at her. She is truly stunning. Then something crosses my mind, Do you believe in love at first sight?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

She was stunned by his question and stopped walking . She thought for a few seconds for an answer " i've never really been in love" she blushed a bright red " i've never been in a relationship"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Well I do and I believe that you can tell who is meant for you as soon as you see them.. I take her hands into mine, lifting them up to my lips and kissing them. I must tell you a secret... I take a deep breath before continuing, I am going to be in England only for a short few weeks and I would love the honor of courting you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next