The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded lake

Go down 
+19
William Stafford
Anna Stafford
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Earnshaw
Benjamin Baines
Sienna Rousseau
Royce Westmoreland
Mionetta Rizzo
Angelique LaMarnier
Mary Boleyn
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Wyatt
Cesare Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Stephen Gardiner
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

Secluded lake - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 am

Mionetta felt her cheeks warm as she blushed. She looked down, "Thank you, your grace."

She looked out over the lake, watching the water as it moved slowly, reflecting and bending their faces. "You know, I found that wherever I go...men have shown the most kindness I believe I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Royce turned his eyes to her, a bit surprised by her words

What do you mean, my lady? Are you not pleased of receiving kindness? I think it's natural with a kind and beautiful lady like you, lady Mionetta..

He noticed her blushing and smiled again
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 am

Netta smiled faintly, "No, it is very nice your grace," she laughed, looking down as she blushed again. "It is just...I was not expecting it."

She turned to him, a serious look on her face. "Have you been told all your life that those outside your country were the ones who wanted to harm you most?" she blinked. She turned away, "I fear, I have been mislead and gullible," she sighed. She turned back to face him, again, "But I thank your grace for the kindness you have already shown me," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Royce stared curiously at her face after her words. He never heard something like that

Have you been told that people outside your country just tries to harm you? Who told you such think, my lady? And...whoever he was, he was wrong. Because I would never try to hurt you, lady Mionetta...

He added almost whispering and tried to catch her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:00 am

Mionetta gave a nervous laugh, tucking a dark curl behind her ear. "I fear my mamma had much to do with it," she laughed, "but I fear, a friend had his part in it as well," she felt her heart sink for a moment...
Netta heard him whisper, and she turned to look at him as she tilted her head. She smiled at him, feeling herself blush, again. "Your grace is too kind," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Royce smiled and shook his head meaning "No need to thank". He looked attentively at her face

And who is this friend you're talking about, my lady? If I can ask, of course...

He asked a bit hesitatly but ready to hear her answer
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:44 am

Mionetta looked down, smiling faintly as she played with a loose pearl sewn to her dress. "His name is Cristobal...he was my choir and music tutor and...I loved him, and he loved me," she nodded faintly, looking off over the water as her heart sank. "Yet now he is only to be always a friend I fear...last I heard he was quickly engaged to marry my own friend and former choir member."

She gave a nervous laugh. "I fear he told such things to keep me there, and yet I left," she sighed, looking down, "oh, but, how very easily he forgot me."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Royse sighed after listening her and looked surprised at her

Oh...I'm sorry. But I'm sure that he was unworthy of your love, and you will find someone else soon. Forgive me...if I reminded you such things, my lady.It was not my intention to intrude myself in your privacy...

He added whispering and stared at her hairs moved by the wind
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 am

Netta smiled faintly, "I pray you are right, your grace."
She smiled, "It is no trouble, your grace," she beamed, "I find I like talking to you."

She blushed, again, as she caught sight of his eyes upon her hair, and she looked away in fear of smiling. She felt as though his gaze went through her, as though he could see her very soul...

Mionetta turned to him, again. "You shall have to teach me a song from your beloved Scotland sometime," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Royce was still staring at her when her sudden words made him suddenly realize he was probably dreaming. He smiled surprised and nodded

Oh...but of course. I know one or two. I can teach you them, hoping scottish accent is not too hard for you...

He paused and looked at her face again

Anyway...I think that even an ostrogoth song would sound beautiful with your angelic voice...

He added giggling and almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 am

Netta threw her head back and laughed. "Then if I have trouble, you must teach it to me also," she smiled eagerly, leaning forward.
She blushed, "We shall have to see, your grace," she smiled. "Does your wife sing? I think if she caught your eye in the first place, she must be very lovely and talented," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Royce laughed, shooking his head

Oh no...she doesn't. I don't think she is very talented in music. Rather, you should teach me something, my lady. You're a true artist...

He added turning his eyes towards her face smiling
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 am

Netta smiled, tilting her head, "Ohh, I am sure she is an artist in her own right...perhaps you shall find out soon," she laughed.

She smiled, "What could I teach a duke of Scotland?" she thought aloud, truly wondering what she could possibly teach him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Royce laughed and shrugged

Oh..much more things than you think, I guess. For exemple, how to face the public, or...how to remain so humble inspite of your talent. I think you have many qualities, lady Mionetta. You just need to discover them...

He added with warm voice, still looking intently at her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 am

Mionetta laughed, "I fear my humility comes from the pious upbringing of the school for girls in Venice, where we were taught by the mother abbess," she smiled fondly.

She tilted her head, smiling up at him, "Surely your grace already possesses those talents and more?" She looked down timidly, "A young and...handsome man such as yourself," she spoke, playing with a loose thread on the sleeve of her gown.

She looked up at him, again, suddenly. "You know for a moment, you have reminded me of someone," she squinted trying to remember, "yet I fear I do not know who." She gave a laugh, "Are you certain you have never been to Venice, your grace?" she jested.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Royce looked surprised at her and smiled, shooking his head

Uhm..no, I have never been in Venice, my lady. Not in this life, at least. But...why? Maybe I look like someone you know?

He asked, rather amused by her words
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 am

Mionetta smiled, "I think, perhaps, like a friend of my brother," she nodded, "perhaps that is the reason I confide in you so very easily, your grace," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Royce smiled suddenly and shook his head

So...I look like this friend of your brother, my lady? Oh...I thought of being not so common. But...seriously, thank you for your words. Whoever I look like, you can count on me for everything you need, my lady..

He added smiling and staring at her beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 am

Netta tilted her head, smiling, "Oh, no, it is a very good thing, your grace...and I am so glad I can count on someone I have just met."

She turned her gaze back to the lovely lake and watched the moving water...
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Royce shrugged and followed her glance. He looked in the same point of water she was looking at

You know...it's weird. Usually people fear me. In my village in Scotland, everyone called me the Black Wolf. While you already trusts me, my lady...

He said thoughtfully, still staring at water
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 am

Netta turned to him, tilting her head as she leaned forward. "Why would they do such a thing?" she blinked, "I should think your grace were very popular."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Royce shrugged and leaned his head against the tree

I don't know. Probably they thought I was a bit weird, because I loved loneliness and things like this. And maybe someone even thought I was dangerous...

He giggled and shook his head, glancing secretely at her
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:35 am

Mionetta gave a faint smile, looking down at her hands as she gave a quiet and quick laugh. "Your grace, I confess you have a look of danger about you, but weirdness," she shook her head giving a laugh, "weirdness I do not see."

She waved her hand. "And sometimes I think it best to nevermind what others say, though I confess that others have often dictated my own life."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Royce turned his eyes towards her and sighed

Do not leave others making choices at your place, my lady. You're an artist...you're a free spirit. And anyone can command you. Neither an husband. So..I suggest you to choose carefully among all your suitors, my lady Mionetta..

He smiled, using her name for the first time, and staring silently at her beautiful face, like he was admiring a beautiful, precious portrait
Back to top Go down
Mionetta Rizzo
Singer
Mionetta Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

Netta laughed, smiling up at him as she felt her cheeks tingle with a blush. "I shall take your words to heart, your grace," she nodded, beaming, "yet...I must confess, your grace, I should like to do everything my husband tells me."

She paused for a moment, when her eyes widened and she blushed deeper. "Pardon me, your grace, I did not mean for that to sound so inappropriate," she rushed out. She bit her lip. She knew if her mother abbess were standing behind her, she would have racked her fingers with a stick for such a misleading jest.

She saw how he looked at her, and she looked down, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secluded lake   Secluded lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded lake
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: East Garden-
Jump to: