The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cecile's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Emilie walk in the corridor with her daughter and her mother, each women holding the little girl's hand, then they reach the room, Emilie open the door and enter the room with them, look around with satisfaction in seeing that her maids have tidy up everything, ventilate the room, prepare a basin of water and put a bouquet of fresh flowers in a vase, then she turn to Cecile.

Here we are, my maids have unpack your luggages and tidy up all your clothes and another furnitures and they are at your service if you need anything. I hope that the room please you.

Olympe release their hands and gambol all around the room, looking everywhere with curiousity, start to climb on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 am

Cecile smiled. She was incredibly happy. "My, my this room is quite large....but I love it," she said, She watched her granddaughter climb onto the bed, and joined her. "I shall love it here," she said.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Emilie smile as she can see her mother's happiness.

I am glad to hear that, maman, this is one of the better rooms of the castle and I have feel that it's would please you ... Make yourself at home, here and in all the castle and the domain of Eastnor, this bedroom is yours now and it will be so for all your stays here, only if you feel well in there, of course.

She smile as she look at Cecile joining Olympe on the bed, then thinking to Nan's arrival, she tell her.

Maman, I have a guest, lady Saville, who have come here for spend some time ... I know her from court, she will surely join us for dinner.

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 am

She nodded, and smiled. "I plan on making myself at home," she contined," Once, I have everything put together," she said. Cecile pat her skirts, and smoothed them out.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Emilie smile softly and nodd, then answer her.

Of course, you need to install properly, maybe to get some rest to after your long journey, we are letting you alone, join us at diningroom at height !

She call Olympe and join the door.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:29 pm

After her mother talk about the dinner, Olympe tell to her grandmother, her eyes shining with joy.

We will eat some cake and strawberry pie !

Then she jump down the bed, join her mother to the doorway, take her hand, then turn to Cecile and wave to her, smiling happily, then turn to the door again and leave the room with her mother.
Back to top Go down
Cecile de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Cecile de Fontanay

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:59 am

Cecile smiled. And, she nodded. "Of course, of course," she giggled. Cecile waved goodbye to her grandchild, and laughed. She also waved goodbye to her daughter, too. And, prepared herself for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cecile's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecile's bedroom   Cecile's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecile's bedroom
Page 1 of 1