The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Emilie's bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:03 pm

My Dearest Love Emilie,

I have been in Italy but a few days, but it feels like a few years. I have yet to hear from you, and do hope your travels have went well. I have been keeping myself rather busy with different things. I have just recently been informed that my cousin has married this King James of Scots. i knew nothing of his interest in my cousin and as far as I knew she was at King Henry's court. I was a little agitated that I was not asked for her hand in a more formal setting, but what is done is done I suppose. I am pleased that she has married a King. I was unable to attend the ceremony due to the amount of work I have yet to finish here in Italy. I hope that once you join me here perhaps then we may go to Edinburgh. Sadly I must go now as I hope the time with your mother is well spent and that she has welcomed you and sweet Olympe back into her life with open arms. I do hope to hear from you soon my love.

All My Love,

Armand
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm

My Dear Emilie,

I am so happy to hear that you arrived safely at your castle.I miss you as well my dear friend,it is not the same here without you.I am well and glad to be in Whitehall Palace,you know how much I love this place...Everything is well around here,we had a little celebration which made as forget all the things that is happening.Oh yes you must informed me about your progress with your mother,so that I don't worry to much...The news about your school made me very happy and I am glad that pupils are good and happy...I am sure that you will find excellent headmistress for your school among all of them.
Write to me soon and kiss sweet Olympe for me and I hope that I will see both of you very soon.

With love,Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 am

Dear Emilie,

It made happy to recive your letter and to find out that you are happy and well...I must say that I remember when you came to court for the first time,and of course I know how much you love this palace,it is the same that you are not here with me... I am glad to hear that you find a interesting lady,maybe she is the one who should be your headmistress...Margaret is back at court and now I can spend more time with her and make sure that she is better...I saw her a few days ago and she said that she is better now,I just hope that she didn't told me that because she don't want for me to worry...I do miss your company very much and I hope to see you soon.

With love,Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:16 am

My Dear Emilie,

I am very well my dear,and how can I not be happy when I am here in this beautiful place so please don't worry about me.Oh the palace is the same as you remember it,but yes I must say that you did change very much,after all you were very young when you came here first time.
Yes it is wonderful that she is here,but I don's see her as much I would like.I do hope that she is better and of course I would keep you informed about it.
Oh I would like very much to visit you and soon as I finish everything around here I will come.
Please kiss sweet Olympe for me and I hope that I will see both of you very soon

With love,Mary
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 am

My Darling Emilie,

Much time has passed since my last letter of affections and for this I must apologize. I have been gone for awhile as an uprising in the Venetian territory has had me there for quite some time. Luckily everything has been resolved and it seems Italy is at peace again for the time being anyways. I do miss you so very much as you occupy my thoughts more often than not. It saddens me to have not seen you in so long as I do desire the warmth of your embrace as well as the softness of your lips upon mine once again. I do want to meet you soon and bring you and Olympe back here so that we may finally make our union official. It has been far too long and I fear to wait any longer to make you my wife and have you by my side. How is Olympe? I do miss her and think of her often please do send her my love. I hope to hear from you soon my love as I shall remain in Milan until such time you call for me to your side.

All My Love,

Armand
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Emilie enter her room and find a letter on the table, intrigued, she take it and her heart race as she see the name of the expediteur, it's Armand !, she take it, join her bed and sat on it, guessing that she will need to be sat whatever can be the content of his letter.
Then fastly open it and read, feeling immense happiness as she can read the very good reason of his very long silence and can read that his feelings and projects have remain the same, recognizing him in his writing, she feel that they will have a wonderful future together and she long for this meeting that he propose her.
Read the letter again a twice time, then she join her desk, write a answer and send it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emilie's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emilie's bedroom
Page 1 of 1