The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria

Go down 
+18
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Willoughby
Margaret Wyatt
Amanda Brown
Charles Brandon
Jane Bassett
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Henry VIII of England
Richard Meyer
Felicity Beryl
Nan Saville
Diane de Poitiers
Eleanor Mendoza
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
Finally I leave the presence of my new mistress and walk through the hall. I carefully move ,with grace, past the dancers who all look adoringly into one another's eyes. I love seeing this.
The courtly love blossoming in the summer when the days are as carefree as they are long. I walk past Their Majesties. They all sit together-resplendent in their wealth, beauty and charm. With a curtsey I smile to my King and then the King and future Queen of Bavaria I bow my head carefully.

Rising from my curtsey I walk past them and stand a little away from them-I see a handsome looking man sip his wine and I bow my head.

Inigo was looking at his cousin Eleanor, talking with her husband. He was happy to see her finally comfortable among so many people. Suddenly he noticed a blonde lady staring at him. He bowed gently with his head, smiling

My lady...
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm

I take a drink from my goblet and whisper,"Sir,"with a smile as my hair falls infront of my face like a stream of gold.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
She laughed and leaned towards him, whispering. "I know exactly what you mean, my lord! I am glad for this visit to England, I am not used to staying long in one place. Wanderlust, I think it is called." She laughed brightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Anthony. I am Charlotte Rosenauer." She curtsied politely, there was a glint in her eyes, which remained on him.

Her laugh was quite sweet, it made me smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you lady Rosenauer" I said not being familiar with that surname before. "How are you liking England so far?" I asked still captured by her beauty.

Charlotte smiled back at him. "This country has not changed much since my last visit here as a child. It is still beautiful and I am still enamored of it. And the city is crowded, dangerous, and exciting. Not that I venture into the streets," she was quick to add. She realized she was talking too much and touched her fingers to her lips. "You must forgive me if my words spill forth so suddenly. I fear it is a common habit of mine." She could feel the blush rise in her cheeks. "And you, Sir Anthony, what do you do here at court?" She smiled to herself as she admired how handsome he was.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I take a drink from my goblet and whisper,"Sir,"with a smile as my hair falls infront of my face like a stream of gold.

Inigo smiled gently at her. His cousin Eleanor was still talking with King Richard. So he stood up and approached her slowly. He bowed

My lady...let me introduce myself. I'm Inigo Lopez Mendoza, spanish ambassador, and cousin to future Queen of Bavaria. Nice to meet you. May I know your name, mi senora?

He asked kindly with his spanish accent
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:32 pm

"Me llamo Elizabeth Craven, soy condesa de Windsor,"I reply with a convincing Spanish accent as I he tells me he is Spanish. I always found the Spanish lanuage as easy as English…
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 am

She laughed and leaned towards him, whispering. "I know exactly what you mean, my lord! I am glad for this visit to England, I am not used to staying long in one place. Wanderlust, I think it is called." She laughed brightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir Anthony. I am Charlotte Rosenauer." She curtsied politely, there was a glint in her eyes, which remained on him.

I was captured by her bright eyes, and was glad I caught her attention. "How are you liking your stay here in England so far?" I asked as I took two goblets of wine, handing one to her and one for myself.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
"Me llamo Elizabeth Craven, soy condesa de Windsor,"I reply with a convincing Spanish accent as I he tells me he is Spanish. I always found the Spanish lanuage as easy as English…

Inigo was surprised hearing her talking spanish. He smiled amused

Oh...do you know my language, then? Where have you learned it, mi senora?

He asked curiously, admiring her white skin and blonde hairs
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

"I had a Spanish tutor who taught me the language from the age of five. I was also a lady in waiting for Her Majesty Queen Katherine so I suppose my grasp of the language improved under her guidance,"I say kindly and sip my wine.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:

I was captured by her bright eyes, and was glad I caught her attention. "How are you liking your stay here in England so far?" I asked as I took two goblets of wine, handing one to her and one for myself.

[b]"It is a beautiful country, one I wish I could visit more often," she sighed. "But it is not only the landscape that is pleasing to mine eyes." She smiled once again, glancing at him over her goblet as she sipped some wine.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:30 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:

Her laugh was quite sweet, it made me smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you lady Rosenauer" I said not being familiar with that surname before. "How are you liking England so far?" I asked still captured by her beauty.

Charlotte smiled back at him. "This country has not changed much since my last visit here as a child. It is still beautiful and I am still enamored of it. And the city is crowded, dangerous, and exciting. Not that I venture into the streets," she was quick to add. She realized she was talking too much and touched her fingers to her lips. "You must forgive me if my words spill forth so suddenly. I fear it is a common habit of mine." She could feel the blush rise in her cheeks. "And you, Sir Anthony, what do you do here at court?" She smiled to herself as she admired how handsome he was.

I listened as she spoke, I chuckled as she thought she was speaking too much. "I like a woman who like's to talk." I said with a smirk. I then took a drink of my wine. "Well I am a gentleman of the privy chamber; i'm also one of King Henry's close friends." I said and then wondered where his majesty was.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 am

She was impressed by his rank. "Then you are quite close to the king. I bet many wish they were as lucky. Does His Majesty share many confidences with you? He must trust you very well to keep you close." She bit her lip, knowing what she said made her sound very new to court indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:07 am

"Well yes his majesty and I do have a close friendship. Although, i'm not at liberty to say what he confides in me." I said in as I stood closer to her. "What is your occupation at the Bavarian court?" I asked as I glanced down and noticed the cleavage of her breasts. I then looked back up at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 pm

She smiled more as he stood closer to her, and took a tiny step back, a playful glint in her eyes. "It's good you are so well liked and trusted by His Majesty. As for me, I am a lady in waiting to Eleanor, the very-soon-to-be queen of Bavaria." She noticed his quick glance at her cleavage and smiled, toying with a lock of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lyla Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lyla Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Lyla sat far, far away from the large crowd. She knew the trouble she would cause if she joined the others in dancing, or chatting, or even singing she would more than likely knock everyone over, or better yet knock over the large torches and, set the castle on fire. She had done that once to her families estate in Ireland.....she was dancing, and not paying any attention and, knocked a man over, and he hit a torch, and it set half the castle on fire. 'Oh, Lyla get up and, go dance! It shall be fun,' she thought. She placed her goblet down, and just as she was just about to step onto the dance floor......she stopped herself. She just stod there, and stepped back, and knocked a man over......and a large tray ale and wine flew in the air, and hit Lyla. Her white gown was now covered in blotchy red stains, and she just stood there. And, some of the people near her began to laugh, and point. And, she scurried away to a dark corner.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
"I had a Spanish tutor who taught me the language from the age of five. I was also a lady in waiting for Her Majesty Queen Katherine so I suppose my grasp of the language improved under her guidance,"I say kindly and sip my wine.

Inigo looked at her with a surprised smile on his face

Oh...I'm impressed, mi senora. So you served my lord's aunt. I'm honoured to hear that. And...let me say...your spanish is excellent, lady Elizabeth. Te gustaria visitar Espana?

He asked while smiling wide
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 am

She smiled more as he stood closer to her, and took a tiny step back, a playful glint in her eyes. "It's good you are so well liked and trusted by His Majesty. As for me, I am a lady in waiting to Eleanor, the very-soon-to-be queen of Bavaria." She noticed his quick glance at her cleavage and smiled, toying with a lock of her hair.

I found the lady Rosenauer to be very attractive, and nothing pleased me more than foreign women. "Ah, have you had the chance to meet his majesty, King Richard?" I asked knowing he as well Henry were sort of alike.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 am

"I usually see His Majesty when he comes to the queen's rooms, but I do not know him very well. He seems to be very loving towards his wife.." she smiled. "Have you ever been to the Bavarian court? Or do you prefer to stay in England?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 am

I noticed she spoke truthfully, which meant she was fairly new court. "Yes, his majesty, king Henry, has sent me there many times. Although, I had never had a reason to stay." I say with coy smirk. "Is this your first time here?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 am

"Then I hope we shall run into each other in the future, if you are ever in my country again. I think you would enjoy a prolonged visit,"she smiled, equally coy, "I have not been in England since many years ago, I even lived here a short time."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:15 am

I smiled widely. "Well I sure stay longer as long as you will there." I said as I was enjoying the spark between us. "For now, would you like me to show you around the grounds so that next time you will be more familiar with the palace?" I asked insinuating the fact that I wanted to be alone with her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 am

Charlotte smiled at the thought of Anthony visiting her at court. "I would love for you to show me around,"She wanted to be alone with him, away from the others even for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 am

"Wonderful!" I then finished my wine and offered her my arm. "Shall we?" I asked as we made our way through the people. I thought I would show her the royal garden maze first.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 am

Charlotte felt very important as she and Anthony made their way through the crowd and smiled to see the envious looks on many of the ladies' faces.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Felicity noticed Charlotte had left and she raised an eyebrow before looking at Eleanor 'My Lad i feel..a little home sick, i think i should like to return to my chambers' she said and she curtsied 'Majesties' she said before getting up and going out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

Elizabeth took a sip from her goblet, and looked on. 'My, my many people tonight,' she thought. Elizabeth looked down, and felt a werid vibration in her stomach. "What is going on," she asked herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next