The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stream to the Thames

Go down 
+7
Francesca Benedetti
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Jenny Howard
Jane Bassett
Alfonsina Garcia
Edward Craven
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Stream to the Thames Empty
PostSubject: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edward made his way to the stream which ran up to the Thames. The night had fallen and the stars and moon gave the dark land a pale silvery light. Edward waited by the stream for Alfonsina.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 am

Alfonsina dressed up after the night had fallen. She was so excited and also she couldn't think what the present could be. She left her room and made her way to St. James Park. When she came to the park , she saw Edward by the stream. She walked fastly to him with smiling. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips.

"Love.."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Edward smiled and swept Alfonsina into his arms as she embraces him. He kissed her lips passionately and caressed her back,"Love,"he whispered.

Then he took her hand and began to walk by the stream...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:44 pm

As they began to walk by the stream she was so happy. The stars were shining above them and the moon was full and bright.

"I am so excited."

She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Under the moonlight Edward grinned at Alfonsina and kissed her hand,"This stream runs to the Thames, which runs to the ocean. On the Thames -only a few miles away- there is a ship docked and waiting. I know how much you miss home and I thought we could perhaps travel to your home..to Italy…"

Edward wasn't sure how Alfonsina would react-perhaps she may not want to go but he hoped she would appreciate his efforts.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 pm

She opened her eyes wider. She was so surprised.

"Do you mean now?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Edward laughed heartily,"No, no…but it is docked for a month so if you want to…we can go to your home or indeed you can go alone, if that is your wish."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly while she was laughing happily.

"That's the best gif I've ever had."

Then,she kissed his lips passionately.

"Thank you so much , love.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Edward laughed as she embraced him. He lifted her strongly into his arms and kissed her back-full of passion and love,"Are you happy?"he whispered as he nuzzled his lips into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm

She laughed a bit.

"I am so happy if you didn't hug me now , I could fly to the moon with this happiness."

She smiled and kissed his nose softly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Edward laughed and said playfully with a wink,"Well then I shall have to hold onto you very tightly."

He then carefully put her back on the ground and kissed her lovingly,"Well...when do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm

She smiled to him.

"When you are ready , we shall go , then!"

She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Edward smiled happily-pleased with her reaction,"I am ready when you are...do you think we should take Thomas?"he asked kindly and kissed her hand as they walked down the small pathway under the stars.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:27 pm

She looked down and sighed.

"I don't know love.. He is too little to go on a journey like this."

Then she sighed again.

"But I don't want to leave him , too.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Edward nodded,"I should think for now he can stay in England-my mother is at court so she can take charge of his care and when he is older we can return with him. He will not remember it at this age anyway,"Edward said thoughtfully and smiled a little as he thought of Thomas-his son...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 pm

She nodded and smiled.

"Yes you are right love.. "

Then she looked at the stars and added.

"I still can't believe that we will go to Genoa!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Edward smiled and kissed her cheeks warmly as he embraced her,"When will we leave?"he whispered seductively in her ear and stole another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:19 pm

She smiled as he kissed and embraced her.

"As soon as possible love.. I will be ready as soon as possible."

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Edward nodded,"Very well-why don't we leave this Friday?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 pm

She came closer to him and nodded.

"I will be ready on Friday , my love.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Edward grinned and rested his forehead against hers,"Good,"he said with a kiss,"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 am

She giggled.

"I love you more."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am

Edward smiled and embraced,"Let's return to the palace...we have some packing to do..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 pm

She nodded and took his arm. They returned to the court together.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Jane walked through the grass and sat on the bank of the stream. She lay back as she let her hair fall about her, in a care free state and she just didn't really care at the moment. She sat up and loosened her hair so it down down and round her shoulders, and lay back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream to the Thames
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next