The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Stream to the Thames

Go down 
+7
Francesca Benedetti
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Jenny Howard
Jane Bassett
Alfonsina Garcia
Edward Craven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Stream to the Thames - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

I squeezed her softly in my arms as I kissed her with all the passion I had within my body, the love in my soul shining for all those years I build it for this woman, and suddenly my eyes opened, I saw her, lights were shining on our faces, the stars outside were illuminating us, we swam so that we were no more under the water.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm

After they went up in the water , Alfonsina took herself back. Their lips were separate. She looked at Anthony's eyes.

"I wish you loved me more."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:37 am

I swam close to her so close that we could feel each others breaths, the atmosphere getting and getting more intense, the cold water giving us a breeze, the night filled with magical atmosphere, I approached her even more "Alfonsina... I promised... won't touch you until you tell me so..." I came really close to her, so that my lips were almost touching hers "I have got a desire Alfonsina... you have no idea how much I want you... just tell me that you want me... just.a.word Alfonsina and I will make you wish come true" my eyes were getting bigger and sparkling with flames of desire.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:59 pm

She shook her head. Because every word he said was another heartbreaking thing for Alfonsina. She whispered by looking with red eyes to him.

"I have always been a desire for you. Nothing more.. So I am sorry Anthony. I said I wish you loved me more because I remembered the old days. I was talking about the old days when i was saying it. I gave you a boy but you didn't know the value of it. Like you didn't know mine as well."

Then she continued.

"That's why.."

She stopped talking and looked at his eyes for the last time.

"I am sorry."

She turned back and started to swim to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Her words got me very angry, so I followed her to the shore, the anger spread into a body force, getting out of the water I shout at her "Don't you run away from me, Alfonsina... I have done that mistake and what did you do??... you didn't even try to stop me" I garbed her arm, tightening it without realizing I am hurting her "Stop here" saying very angry "Listen to me... I won't let you go anywhere not this time..." the rain started furiously going down my eyes, face, lips, and down my body, "Because... because I love... I love you Alfonsina, I always did and I always will" lowering my voice I continue "I thought you forgave me"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Anthony followed her and grabbed Alfonsina's arm. He was holding it hard and it was hurting but Alfonsina thought that his words were more painful.

"I didn't stop you ha? You left me and my son alone Anthony. You rejected your own son , don't you remember? You said me and my son didn't exist for you. What could I do after these words? Tell me!"

Then she was shocked with his words again.

"If you had loved me , you would have never let me go. "

Then she continued in the pouring rain.

"I forgave you , yes.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 pm

I released Alfonsina, looked at her too long and I gave her no answer. I turned around, feeling hurt and upset at the same time I said "Get dressed, and you better go to your chamber Alfonsina, before I do anything stupid here" still in the same position I touch my head, and there was the moment where I couldn't hold back my tears, from anger I started to grind my teeth, in that moment I wanted to slap her, but I said nor did nothing anymore, I didn't even glance at Alfonsina, I just waited for her to dress up.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 pm

She understood that Anthony got really angry. She knew him as she knew herself too. She got dressed slowly. After that she sat down on the grass and took her legs to herself.

"I don't want to go back to my chamber. If you want you can go.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:31 pm

"Alfonsina...Alfonsina... what are you doing to me???" I said it calmly, I looked at her and I stared to dress up too, "It is cold here, you are going to be sick"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 pm

She shrugged.

"In fact , I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"Really, you don't care..." I gave a hint of smile and went to her, lifting her up in my arms I say "Now let me see how much you care" and I started walking with her in my arms to the chambers.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:22 pm

She didn't know what to do. So , she just followed him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 pm

With her in my hands I continue to walk to her chamber the rain was making our clothes wetter  "Alfonsina, do believe me, I love you, but that is how I am, I can't tell my true emotions however you want, I am sorry, maybe it is for the best for you and for us not to be together, even that I can't live without you anymore" the last words I told my heart was breaking into pieces, I wanted her so much, be she didn't and I couldn't force her into something like that, Love can not be forced.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:03 pm

She smiled sadly after his words. She wished he had said these words when they were together.

"I loved you , Anthony.. Then I had a husband I must admit I loved him more than everything in this world. He was so kind to me and he loved me enough too. But destiny took him away from me. It was destiny. But.. You chose to go. How can i believe what you are saying right now? Even if I want to believe more than everything."

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Very angry, and hurt from her words I reply "Do you want to know why I left you in the first place Alfonsina?" I got angrier "Exactly this... you never believed in me, you never trusted me, you never had faith on me, you took that away from me, now tell me how can I be with a woman when she won't behave as one!" pointing with a finger a her I continue "You always made me mad and angry, and you still are? A man does not want that Alfonsina"

"I am trying to Love you, and I am trying to get back to you, but you are pushing me away each time, with each word you say." calming my self my words are going on "What do you want me to do Alfonsina, do you want me to kill my self to prove anything to you..."  
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:07 pm

She remained silent for a long time. She thought he was right. She had never believed in him , that's true. But he didn't have to leave her like that. Then she nodded.

"You are right Anthony.. I hadn't got enough belief in you."

Then she took a deep breath.

"I want to be happy again with you. And I am saying this with all my heart. But how? Is there any problem with you marriage?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:15 pm

"My beautiful Alfonsina..." my hands went through her hair, face, lips circling them with my thumb, chin, neck, then with the other hand I pulled her hair gently, releasing her throat I kiss her neck, "My marriage is not your problem nor your concern"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes for a second. Then she opened them and started to talk.

"If something makes you sad , it is indeed my concern."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:54 pm

"Shhhttt, don't speak" I looked at her, "Let me taste you" my hands went down her waist, I pushed her near me gently, touching her behind, I kissed her harshly, then I let her go

I raised my eyebrow and I replied her question "I will see what I can do about my marriage, I don't want you to hate Charlotte"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:17 pm

As their lips touched , Alfonsina closed her eyes and she realized how much she missed his kisses. Then she opened her eyes and smiled warmly.

"If she makes you sad or angry , I am sorry but I can't help myself hating her."

She said these words calmly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:42 pm

"Ahhh, Alfonsina, I love you very much, I do" I kissed her in the forehead, "I Love you" I kissed her at her right eye "I Love you" I kissed her at her left eye "I Love you" I kissed her at her nose "I Love you" I kissed her at her right cheek "I Love you" I kissed her at her left cheek "I Love you" I kissed her at her mouth. Then after this I decided to answer what just happened to me with my wife

"She cheated on me, Alfonsina" I looked at her sad and hurt
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Her heart got faster with every kiss of him. She closed her eyes and lived the moment then she whispered to him.

"I love you ,too Anthony."

Then she saw he got serious and she listened him carefull. But his sentence made her shock.

"How? How could she do it? How did you understand?"

She knew she didn't pick the right questions but she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm

I didn't want to see Alfonsina worried and in that situation being shocked, but I continued because for the fist time I felt like I had a need to tell to someone about my life.  

"It is in my position, Alfonsina to know what is going in other countries, and since my wife was in Italy, I put a lot of effort to take information, and what did I heard is that some Baron from Naples, is warming his night bed with some beautiful, hot woman named Charlotte Rosenauer, exactly the same as my wife"

I run my hands through her hair "You should go to your chamber, warm yourself, you are shaking and that is not good for you" I kiss her forehead
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:08 pm

She saw this topic was making him sad that's why Alfonsina listened to him carefully but she just answered to the las sentences of him.

"But I like talking to you. I don't want to finish this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm

"I know you want to my Love, I want it too" giving her my jacked I replied "It is late, dark and it is getting pretty cold, I will meet you tomorrow at your chamber, ok" I smiled at her and I kissed her with passion burning in me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stream to the Thames   Stream to the Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stream to the Thames
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next