The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Christophe Sinclair

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Chambre de Christophe Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 am

Marie had heard of the new gentleman in court. And, she had to see him. She heard he was incredibly handsome, and that was a good thing. Marie loved handsome men. She smoothed her skirts out, and knocked.

((sorry it sucks))
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

((not at all!))

Christophe was just finishing getting dressed as he heard a knock at his door. Raising an eyebrow, he went to open it and found a beautiful lady on the other side, He gave a half-smile and bowed slightly.

"Good day, madame. It is a pleasure to see such a lovely sight as yourself, upon arriviing home after a long journey. But every muse has a name, may I ask what yours is?""
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Marie liked him already. He was her type. Not like that damn Francis. Argh! She did not even want to think about him. Marie just shook her head to forget him. "Ah, so you just came back home? Well, that is good," she continued," My name is Marie Hoffman-Giovanni. Well, no longer Giovanni......but Marie Giovanni it has a ring to it. And, what is your name, my lord," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 am

"I am Christophe Sinclair," he said with a small smile. "And you're right, Marie Giovanni has a pretty sound to it, almost as pretty as the lady named such.". He could see this woman was not the shy type and that suited him very well. "If I may ask, were you recently divorced? Widowed? You say you are no longer a Giovanni," He moved aside and motioned her to come in. "Please," he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:00 am

"Lord Sinclair," she said. Marie curtsied, and smirked. Well, he was already enjoyable to be around. She blushed at his comment. "I must thank you," she continued,"for tour lovely, but true compliment. And, if I may say your quite handsome yourself," she said. Marie leaned against the door, and folded her arms over her chest. "Yes. I am recently divorced. The man was a bastard," she continued," It is such ashame I am not widowed. That man could never make anyone happy," she replied. She nodded. With that she entered his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 am

"A bastard you say?" he smirked as Marie entered the room. He was liking her more and more. Glancing over at the bed he noticed he still had a few of his daggers and knives from his collection out. "Don't mind, I'm still getting settled," he smiled. "It's a shame I haven't run into this bastard. You would be a widow within seconds." He went to the sideboard and poured two glasses of wine.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 pm

"Yes," she continued," He could sleep with any damn woman he saw. But, I had one lover. One! And, all hell breaks loose," she said. Marie looked over at the daggers and knives on his bed, and chuckled. "Oh, no it is perfectly alright," she continued," A man is allowed to have a hobby. Just as a woman can," she said. His comment made her smile even more. "Oh, it would have been lovely to see," she chuckled. She looked as he poured the wine, and smoothed her skirts out.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

He handed her the goblet, letting his fingers touch hers for just a second. "Not all men sleep around. Believe it or not, there are a few faithful husbands." He paused a moment before taking a deep drink from the goblet. "I was faithful." He smiled a little and invited her to sit with him as she smiled at her comment about the weapons. "It isn't only a hobby with me, madame, but my life. I am a soldier. I kill for a living. And sometimes for fun." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Marie looked down, and grinned as his fingers touched hers for a second. She nodded. "Yes. Yes, that is true," she said. Marie took a sip from her goblet, and looked at him. He was married before.....well Marie felt a bit bad. "Did I say something wrong," she asked. Marie nodded, then smirked. "Your a soldier," she continued," How lovely! It must be exciting," she said.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 am

"You said nothing wrong, madame, he assured her. "I only thought of things past for a moment, that's all." He smiled at her comment, knowing that many asked it of him before. "Yes, it is exciting, but it isn't for everyone. You must have a strong stomach, a keen sense for killing, and the smarts to know when to retreat. War isn't always about combat, it's also strategy." He admired her, the way she carried herself, her voice, her face and body.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:59 am

She nodded. And, Marie listened as he spoke of his time during battle. "Well, I surely would not be able to do that, and from what you say I see a skilled and hardworking man," she continued," But, I am good at other things," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 am

"Women are naturally soft, beautiful and welcoming. Of course those traits do not come in handy in the heat of battle. They do, however, come in handy in other places.

"Really? Do tell what other accomplishments you boast madame." Christophe caught interest in every thing this woman had to say.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 am

She grinned. "Surprisingly, I am well educated," she continued," My father believed in all of his children being educated. He'd always say 'I shall not have any lousy c***s in my home' and, he was another bastard," she continued," Excuse me if you want but the man is and always will be cruel. But, what I am saying is that I have written quite a few poems, while I lived in Italy," she said. Marie smiled, and stretched her neck out.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:54 pm

He liked Marie's forthrightness, it was a trait so rare in women these days, when most ladies felt the need to keep thoughts to themselves and go along with whatever the nearest man says. "It does not surprise me to know you are educated, madame. It is something I admire in every person." He smiled charmingly. "I am sorry you have known so many bastards in your life, but I assure you, I am not one of those." He smirked as he felt he would never know the next thing this lady would say, and it intrigued him. "So you write poetry? I'd be glad to hear some of your work, if you wish to recite them." He gave another charming grin as he relaxed in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 am

Marie was not the typical 'renaissance' woman. She always spoke her mind, and she took what she wanted, when she wanted. "Do not apologize," she continued," I do what I want. And, I never pay for the consequences," she chuckled. She took another sip from her goblet, and listened to Christophe speak. "Sadly I do not have any of my work with me right now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm

"You are by far the most intriguing woman I've met, and I am not a man who is easily impressed." He leaned in closer to her.

"A pity you have no work to show. Allow me:

I knew a woman, lovely in her bones,
When small birds sighed, she would sigh back at them;
Ah, when she moved, she moved more ways than one:
The shapes a bright container can contain!
Of her choice virtues only gods should speak,
Or English poets who grew up on Greek
(I'd have them sing in chorus, cheek to cheek.)

How well her wishes went! She stroked my chin,
She taught me Turn, and Counter-turn, and stand;
She taught me Touch, that undulant white skin:
I nibbled meekly from her proffered hand;
She was the sickle; I, poor I, the rake,
Coming behind her for her pretty sake
(But what prodigious mowing did we make.)

Love likes a gander, and adores a goose:
Her full lips pursed, the errant note to seize;
She played it quick, she played it light and loose;
My eyes, they dazzled at her flowing knees;
Her several parts could keep a pure repose,
Or one hip quiver with a mobile nose
(She moved in circles, and those circles moved.)

Let seed be grass, and grass turn into hay:
I'm martyr to a motion not my own;
What's freedom for? To know eternity.
I swear she cast a shadow white as stone.
But who would count eternity in days?
These old bones live to learn her wanton ways:
(I measure time by how a body sways.)
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 am

Marie grinned as he leaned in; closer to her. And, she listened to his very enchanting poem, and could feel herself being drawn closer to him. "And, you are the most intriguing man I have ever met," she continued," And, your poetry is......very hot," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 pm

"I thank you madame. I only save my poetry for those I feel will appreciate it. And you," he made a swift glance at her cleavage, the creamy tops of her breasts peeking out from her bodice. "You are worthy of every word, and more." he finished softly, the corners of his mouth lifting into a roguish smile.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 am

Marie watched him closely. She knew he liked her. Marie always knew when a man liked her. But, that did not bother her...at all. She took a sip from her goblet, and winked. "Well I must be special," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 am

"You certainly are unlike any woman I've met, especially among the ladies at court." He winked back at her. "So you said you are recently divorced? Though I am sad of that outcome, I am glad that it has left you free to pursue other avenues, other lovers." He took a deep sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 am

She giggled. He was exactly right. Marie was nothing like the 'other women'. She was wild, and open minded; that meant she tried everything. "Yes I am recently divorced," she continued," And, I have had a few lovers," she replied. Marie was not a 'whore, whore' she had standards. But, she did not care what others thought of her. "And, what about you, my lord," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 am

"I've taken many mistresses but loved only one woman: my late wife. But even a widower needs the physical consolation of a woman's warm, willing embrace." He let his glance linger over her body. "I bet not a man in this world would not feel a little more alive in your presence."
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:59 am

"Oh, I am so sorry about your wife," she continued," she was a very lucky woman to have you," she said. She could not help but chuckle at his comment. He was a real charmer, and she could feel herself become more drawn to him. "I will not lie.......they have," she said, as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:20 pm

"My wife.. it was a long time past," he whispered, and smiled so he could change the subject. "I wonder if you will allow me a taste of your kiss, if I may be so bold as to ask." He was not used to asking, only taking. He'd never had to ask when usually women were on their backs within minutes. But Marie was different, obviously used to the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Christophe Sinclair   Chambre de Christophe Sinclair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Christophe Sinclair
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next