The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+7
Sybille of Cleves
Inge Bergmann
Isabella of Portugal
Richard Meyer
Valerie Meyer
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

Rose Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Isabella stood up her fist clench her blood boiling.

"why can you just not admit the truth another has taken your eye. I have never or never will love that man I rejected him years ago and I will always do so I have even ignored his pathetic letter he just wanted to bed me and he never will! I have and would give up everything to be with you but you rejected me you stuck a dagger in my chest and bludgeon my heart.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Richard stood up

Are you admitting, then?! One day you swear eternal love to me, and the day after you reach another man?! I'm not the second choice, Isabella. How can I trust in you, now? How? Answer me!

He almost shouted, deeply offended by her behavior
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

"nothing never happened between us he came here to Bavaria he only wanted to bed me and I never gave him that. He has always wanted me and if he can't have me then no one can that is how he works he would of manipulated you against me and he has. I do not love him I never have and I never will. I offered to give you children and you rejected me. How else can I prove that I only love you if you do not trust me then I shall leave here again! Must I pay the price for the fact that my farther wanted me to marry into that imbreeded family of Navarre? I turned down that rejection of marriage years ago and I will do so over and over again. Must I get down on my hands and knees to please my king?'

Somehow or some way Isabella would get back that horrid prince of Navarre who seemed to go around messing with people's life he Will pay! She held three fingers up towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Richard stared at her in silence. He closed his eyes while she was talking, thinking about every single word. He saw in his mind an image of her in another man's arms. So he suddenly grabbed her shoulders and kissed passionately her lips
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Isabella was taken aback buy his passion a passion she had longed from him. Embracing his lips with the same passionate hunger she ripped open his shirts her body longing and aching for his touch.

"I love you so much Richard I shall never leave your side again
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Richard kissed her with the same passion

Don't play with my feelings, Isabella...

He whispered against her lips and pulling her body against his
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:00 pm

"just let me know where I stand with you Richard am I in the wrong to love a married king."

Isabella led him to a tree and pulled him against her placing his hand in a delicate place
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Richard leaned his back against the tree and kissed her back. He removed her hands form his slowly

I think we're both wrong, Isabella. You're a foreign Princess, and I shouldn't treat you as a whore. And furthermore...how can I hurt Eleanor in this way? Maybe...we should suffocate this passion we feel for each other..

He said breathing hardly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Isabella could not believe what he was saying.

"You love you're queen that much that you slept with her sister? I have taken my fair share of humiliation by the species of you men. When I am one day queen of a kingdom you shall not recieve my help. Your kingdom is falling to it's knees and the German court is over filling with the most powerful of all you my dear Richard can easily be replaced with a click of a finger and you have no heir, and no queen insight to help you."

Isabella cursed him in her Portuguese tongue and left this non existence of royal life
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Richard grabbed strongly her arm

How do you know about my sister in law? It has been...a mistake! And you react in this way just because I'm showing you respect? I just don't want to use you, and I don't want to hurt you. But...if you prefer entering in my bed and being forgotten the day after, you know where to find me!

He left quickly her arm and walked away towards Palace with quick steps
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:16 pm

It was about a week since Inge gave birth. She came in the garden with little Leo in her arms and sat on a stone, breathing deeply nature's around her and giggling at her creature
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Sybille was looking for Maria and her brother when she came across inge excitedly but silently she approached Inge.

Mind if I join you for awhile Inge I can not find the duchess maria and I believe my brother is here I think! Tell me how are you settling as a mother you have a glow of radiance about you tis nice to see you this happy
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Inge was rocking her baby in her arms when she saw Inge. She smiled offering her to have a sit at her side

"Sybille! Oh I'm so happy, really. Leonardo makes my days and my whole life better. I'm sorry, but I haven't seen Lady Maria and the Duke William. Maybe they want to stay alone for a while. It was something important?"

She asked while rocking little Leo
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 am

Sybille Sat down next to her letting little Leonardo grab hold of her finger. No I just thought that Maria was with you ! Your son is a bouncing baby boy I wonder what his future holds happiness and to be loved unconditionally. Has going through this changed your opinions of men.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Inge smiled touching Leo's little hand

"My son will grow up without a father. I am an unmarried woman with a bastard son. There are not so many gentlemen interested in a woman like me, Sybille. But I never stopped believing in love. If I'll met the right man, I will be happy giving to Leonardo the father he deserves. And what about your husband? Is Lord Frederick still away for business?"

She asked smiling without leaving her eyes from her baby
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:48 am

Sybille knew that inge words spoke some truth and that saddened her greatly inge deserved happiness. Inge you are my lady in waiting I am proud of you and this little man shall not be treated as a... Well us cleves are protective over our close friends. As for the duke my farther treats him like another son how do I separate the line?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Inge smiled watching Sybille playing with Leo's little hand

"And don't you think this is a good thing? I am your lady in waiting and your friend, and I consider you like an aunt for my boy. At least, you have a family who support you and your husband. I don't even know if I will marry, one day.."

She said and with her hand caressed Leo's head
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:10 am

Yes this is the perfect scenario you won't have much duties with me so you can raise Leonardo this is going to be such a great adventure he will grow up to be a gentleman and a honor to you Inge. Sybille smiled down at him taking in his innocent face
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Inge kissed Leo's head

"He will be the man of my life. My Prince. I want the best for him. And probably you will have a baby too, Sybille.."

She said giggling
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Sybille pulled a funny face and laughed. No not yet I do not think I will be as good as you are inge. I wish for Anne to find love the most
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Inge smiled noticing how much Leo felt comfortable with Sybille

"I think he is in love with you, Sybille! Oh Anne doesn't care about marriage at all. She seems rather scared at this thought but I can't see why. Perhaps she'll change her mind about it.."

She said sill holding Leo on her lap
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Sybille smiled agreeing with Inge. I selfishly don't want Anne to marry I would become depressed and miss her greatly as for this little one his world is full of innocence
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Inge nodded and she giggled a bit

"Oh yes. She still lives in fairytales. She dreams about an handsome Prince on his white horse who brings her in his Castle to live happy forever. I envy her a bit. She still doesn't know how hard life can be.."

She smiled weakly caressing Leonardo's little head
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Sybille looked at her and frowned. Oh I believe that my sister will get that fairytale man in book's it's always hard to say no to Anne and please don't fall for men's charms again you are too good enough. Sybille stroked her arm
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Inge laughed softly shooking her head

"Oh no..I won't. I learned enough from my mistakes and I won't commit them again. Even if, without my mistakes, this little angel would not be here, now. He is my life, but I will be careful with men in the future.."

She answered and kissed her son's head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next