The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Garden

Go down 
+7
Sybille of Cleves
Inge Bergmann
Isabella of Portugal
Richard Meyer
Valerie Meyer
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Rose Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:53 pm

How are you going to tell Leonardo when he starts to ask I can think of a story. Sybille started to think.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Inge smiled. She was impressed by her friend's concern for Leonardo

"Do you mean about his father? I think I shall tell him simply the truth. I don't want to lie to him. But if you think about a fairytale, it can help.."

She giggled looking at her child
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Sybille thought for a second and turned towards Inge with enthusiasm. You ought to tell him the truth when he is old enough to take over the throne many tell him when he is 10 find a mentor to train and prepare him to be a true king.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 am

Inge looked at Sybille with suprised eyes. She was almost scared by her words

"A King? Oh my God...I cannot think about myself like mother to a future King. I know that the throne of Tuscany is empty, at the moment. And..ipso facto, my son is already King by birth. But I am not ready to face all this, yet.."

She admitted and kissed Leo's forehead protectively
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Sybille looked at her surprised as this was a misunderstanding. Inge relax I was talking about when he is older but may I ask you something how did you meet the king. Sybille had never heard this story before and was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Inge smiled, learning that Sybille was just talking about Leo's future. She took a breath hearing her question, but she decided to tell the whole story

"I met King Fernando in Tuscany, when I was at your sister Amelia's service. When she married him, she asked me to follow her in Italy and I accepted. One day I was sent in King's chambers. He was very handsome and charming. Also very kind. He asked me if I had ever slept with a man. And I said...yes, because previously I spent a night with the current King of Naples, Martin de Navarra. I met him at Queen Eleanor's Coronation.."

She explained and she looked at Sybille face while talking to see her reaction

"When Fernando learned that I was not a virgin anymore, he asked me to become his mistress. I wanted to refuse, I didn't want to hurt Amelia. But he was the King, and I had to accept. I slept only once with him, Sybille. And during that night we conceived Leonardo.."
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Sybille was enjoying this little story. i have a secret I sometimes wonder what it would be like to kiss the king of bavaria it's his beard and he has this sexy aroma that he gives of but it is just a little fancy! Tell me Inge what does it feel like and I had no idea that Amelia had such devilish wild side to her either.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 am

Inge laughed softly

"Do you mean King Richard's beard? He is handsome..yes. But I never thought about him..in this way. I had no idea that you liked him.."

She said giggling
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:09 pm

i decide to take a walk in the gardens when i came upon my sister Sybille and Inge

" Good day Ladies " how are you my dear sister, Lady Inge lovely day for a walk in the gardens
carry on ladies .

i wait for a moment and then proceeded to walk back to the place to carry on with the days work
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:33 am

Inge stood up when she saw the Duke William approaching them. She curstied, still holding little Leonardo in her arms

"Your Grace.."

She raised from her curtsy glancing secretely and curiously at Sybille
Back to top Go down
William of Cleves
Duke of Cleves
William of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:20 am

I bowed my head , stopped "lady Inge, and how is your son ? he is a fine young lad , a good strong boy
are you happy here at the palace?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:06 am

Inge smiled kindly. She didn't look directly at his eyes

"My son is very well, Your Grace. He is growing fastly, and his name is Leonardo. Your sisters are so very kind to me, so I am happy at the Palace.."

She answered smiling again
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:23 am

Sybille couldn't tell if they were flirting and inge wouldn't do such a thing. William have you not met your future wife Maria yet I just thought you would be with her as she came to the ball and she helped inge when she was in Labour. looking at Inge for some back up
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 am

Inge smiled as Sybille spoke and she nodded

"It's true, Your Grace. Lady Maria and your sister helped me to give birth my Leonardo. I don't know what I would have done without them.."

She said with a grateful smile
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 pm

You did really well Inge and you have your figure back already. Sybille smiled waiting for her brother to reply also still wondering where Maria was aswell how big was this court she still had to mention her little crush to Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 am

Inge blushed as Sybille spoke about her figure. She looked at the Duke with a kind smile

"Your sister is an angel, Your Grace. She really treats me as a sister. And I warmly hope that you and lady Mary could have many children as well.."

She said smiling and rocking Leo in her arms slowly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 am

Anne is really happy for you Inge I did however not tell her about his farther as that is not my story to tell. Sybille leaned in and let little leo hold on to her fingers
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 am

Inge smiled. She looked at Sybille playing with her son

"You can tell her whatever you wish, Sybille. You have no need my permission. And I am not ashamed about Leo's father. Rather, I miss her and I would like to see her again.."

She said smiling and looking at William as well
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Sybille thought about this she did not want any miscommunication. I think it will be best coming from you Inge if Anne should ever ask that way everyone will be on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Inge nodded and smiled after her

"I think the same thing, Sybille. Anne is very different from you and Amelia. I can't wait for her to see my sweet boy.."

She giggled and kissed his little head
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Sybille nodded with excitement. i can't wait for all of us to be reunited again do you think i scared william off?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:03 am

Inge laughed

"I don't think so. He is your Brother, Sybille. Maybe it's me..who knows?"

She said giggling and wondering why William looked so distant
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Sybille rolled her eyes in a playful manner. What were we talking about ... oh yes the king of Bavaria well he is very handsome Inge has this beard that I could just pull it looks inviting and warm. Of course it is wrong to take a fancy to a king but I would rather have a handsome king than a creepy king. And to think one day little Leo you shall be the Queen Mother how special is that but until then he shall remain a baby as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:22 am

Inge laughed again

"Oh so you're very besotted with King Richard. Why don't you ask him an audience? So you could know him better and you will admire his beard, finally. About myself..I don't feel like a Queen Mother. I just want a normal life for this little man.."

She said jokingly kissing Leo's head
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:10 pm

I have had an audience with him on behalf of you i even sat on the arm of his throne chair Sybille smiled at leo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next