The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+6
Jane Bassett
Elizabeth Crawley
Ricardo de Aragón
Stephen Gardiner
Royce Westmoreland
Anne Brett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Elizabeth gave her a wide eyed look that did was not such the wisest ideas ever. "I think that the king and you're husband are at a logger heads at this current moment all due to the Lady Anne and the changing of this faith I shall find away without stepping on anyone's toes. Have you thought about seeing Margaret and speaking with her? If I could help with bringing them together and talking their would be less strain.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:23 pm

"This would be a different matter altogether, though. I can't see that it would affect anything, but if you are against it I won't say anything to him." She stretched out her arms, her bones beginning to ache. She was not young anymore and would have to get used to it. "Margaret? Do you think she would like to come as well?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 am

"I think it would be lovely if Margaret came with us yes let's invite her." Elizabeth noticed Alice stretching her limbs with a stiffness about her perhaps a much warmer climate would suffice and it would be nice to feel hotter sun on their skins. "We could take her to Spain the warm sun will help with your aching joints Alice and our complexion would be much more tanned."
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:19 am

"I think Margaret would adore Spain, and it would be wonderful to visit the old churches and beautiful gardens," she replied with an eager nod.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:34 am

Elizabeth smiled taking alice's nod as an approval. "Then it is settled we shall go to Spain and take in it's beautiful land with Margaret. Their was to be a masked ball in Italy have you heard much about it."
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:54 am

"It is settled," Alice agreed with a smile. "A masqued ball? No I've not heard anything on that account. Can you imagine such?" She smiled dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Elizabeth closed her eyes with a dreamily air on her face a ball she had been to but not a masqued one. "Yes I can picture it unfolding in my mind right now how romantic it would be for a young couple to enjoy the night of company with one another to then fall in love."
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 am

Alice put an arm around Elizabeth. "Your days of love are not yet over."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Alice had much more faith than Elizabeth. "Maybe we should ask the king to hold a masked ball here."
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:42 pm

"Oh, that is a splendid idea! I think the king loves a chance to celebrate anything, especially if it means he gets to let his eyes wander.." she said with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Elizabeth gave Alice a playfull tap on her arm. "Alice! you are so naughty I don't think he has eyes for anyone else apart from Anne Boleyn. It is nice to see the king happy and in love he hasn't been this happy in years."
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 am

"Yes it's always good when the king's happy, but must it come at such a price?" she said, referring to the cast-off queen Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:22 am

Elizabeth flinched her body turning and feeling cold. "All of this is very degrading to the Queen and Princess Mary. What the King wants the King gets and he wants a male heir to carry on this great tudor dynasty he is still full of youth he has torn apart this kingdom for Anne Boleyn broken a very strong bond with the pope." Their was no other way for Elizabeth to explain it was tricky and still no one knew what the king would do with Anne.
Back to top Go down
Alice More
Governess
Alice More

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:10 am

"Let us hope this is just an infatuation and that he has no long term plans for this upstart," Alice said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:27 pm

Alice was not at the Easter party how could she not notice or even feel the sense that Henry Tudor had big plans for Anne. You could feel it around the court waiting to just see what he was going to do next. "If anyone wanted to be rid of Anne Boleyn they should of done it first when she first held the kings favour back in those early days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10