The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Rose Garden

Go down 
+5
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry VIII of England
Eleanor Brandon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eleanor sat on a bench at noon, waiting for the arrival of Hsi Majesty. They planned it the night before and she wore her finest gown and jewels to look acceptable for someone to walk with him. She looked up and saw him approaching her, looking very handsome and happy. She curtsied to him when he got to her.

"Your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Henry smiled warmly at her and handed his hand towards hers

Lady Eleanor...hope you're not waiting for too long. Sorry for delay, but I was busy...

He helped her to stand up gently and kissed softly her hand

You're beautiful, my lady...

He whispered, glancing her at dress
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 am

Eleanor smiled to the king. "Your Majesty, I have only arrived her moments ago. No waiting happened." She blushed when he kisses her hand and looked at her gown, a deep sapphire blue and smoothed it. "Thank you, Your Majesty. I have never worn it until today." She looked around as they started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Henry smiled and kept on walking along garden with her, keeping his hands behind his back

Oh...it suits on you, Eleanor. I guess Charles must be very jealous. Having such a beatiful sister, surely he must be worried all time about your virtue...

He said with quiet voice, glancing at her
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 am

Eleanor smiled. "Your Majesty is too kind. I bet Charles does worry about my virtue, but I am always looking out for myself and protecting what is most important to me. Though I do find it hard, there are always men wanting those things from me and all are so handsome. What do you suppose a maid like me can do?" She asks him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Henry giggled, amused by her words

Uhm...I'm not surprised that men run after you, my lady. If you were my sister...I would keep you closed in your room until...your wedding day! I think you should resist them, I suppose. Unless...

He answered, glancing at her as he stopped his sentence
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Eleanor smiled at the thought of her being locked in a room for all her life, then got concerned when he stopped speaking. "Unless what, Your Majesty? Surely you aren't telling me to give in to their attention." She asked, scared.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Henry stopped and looked at her. He smiled, shooking slowly his head

Oh...I think you misunderstood me, my lady. I just meant...unless you don't want to. But it's evident that you're a pure girl. Hope I didn't offended you...

He added, removing slowly her hairs from her neck slowly with his hand
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:26 am

Eleanor blushed and looked down at the ground. "You are forgiven, Your Majesty! I do wish to know what it is like, making love and finding myself completely ravished by a man, but I want to do right by Charles. I am always conflicted by what my head and body tell me. I guess that is what happens for most ladies here at court." She said looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Henry sighed and caressed softly her cheek

I...I could show you all this, Eleanor. If only you'll allow me...

He whispered into her ear with desire, moving slowly his hand among her hairs
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:24 am

Eleanor smiled nervously, but warmly. "Your Majesty, I would be honored if you would. Please show your most humble servant what she wishes to know." She said, looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Henry smiled and bit his lips

Will you come in my chambers tonight, then?

He whispered again. He bit softly her ear and grinned
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Eleanor giggled a little and his bite caused her heart to speed up. "Yes, Your Majesty." She whispered almost breathless. "What time would you wish for me to be there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Henry sighed and touched softly her chin

You can reach me at midnight. I'll wait for you, my lady...Now, if you excuse me...

Henry smiled and grinned a bit. He always desired her, even if she was Charles's sister. And Charles had his sister, after all. He bowed with his head and walked fastly towards Palace
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Eleanor wathced him walk away with her heart fluttering like a butterfly. She knew in her heart that she always like His Majesty, but now it was more serious.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:59 pm

I needed a fresh air so I decided to take a little walk in gardens. I was glad of my plaid, an enormous bolt of tartan cloth I had wrapped tight around me and pulled up over my head like a cloak. The snow covered up the grass with her great white cloak, and the frost painted all the trees silver,it all seems so magical.I took a deep breath and smiled as I continue to walk through garden.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Cesare took a wall through the gardens his dark eyes looking at his surroundings as he took in the site, as the snow crunched beneath him. He saw a lady- a rather beautiful one, then he recognized her as the Kings Sisters "My Lady" He said simply as he bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm

As I was walking in garden admiring at the beauty around me, I suddenly heard a deep voice behind me .I turned around, and saw a man in front of me that I didn't recognized.

''My lord...''

I said politely and gave a nod towards him.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Cesare grinned though he then remembered not that much knew him at court and inwardly cursed "Forgive me, My Lady." he started off "I am Cesare Garcia, brother to Alfonsina Garcia." .
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 pm

I listened to him, smiling politely.

''It is a great pleasure to meet you, my lord.So you came in England to visit your sister I suppose?''

I asked kindly,and in the same time I was little curious.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Cesare nodded at the young woman "Indeed..I am very fond of my sister, and i missed her dearly." he said "And now that i also have a nephew, i had no choice but to come."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 pm

I smiled a little as I looked around the garden.

''I have heard that your sister was feeling unwell....I do hope that she is better now and that her son is in good health.''

I said kindly as I looked back at him.

''How do you like England so far,my lord?''
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Cesare nodded at the lady "I thank you." he said and he thought "England is..different.. but it is beautiful, Italy the sun shines everyday though in England yous get a break from the scorching sun..i like it."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:36 pm

I smiled widely up to him.

''So you like English rain? Most of people when they come here for the first time don't like the weather,but I suppose that they need just little time to get used to rain.''

I said as I wrapped my cloak more around me.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Cesare laughed and shook his head "I am not used to the rain..but yes i like it, it is different than be warm all day and tired by the scorching sun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rose Garden
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next