The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Rose Garden

Go down 
+5
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry VIII of England
Eleanor Brandon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 pm

William took her face in her hands

I have Stafford farm if you wish to come with me away from court for a while but are you sure that your Farther shall not notice
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Mary looked deep into his eyes and laughs.

"Take my word, William. My father is too wrapped up in the rising star of my sister, Lady Anne, to ever care for a moment about my well-being. He would rather see His Majesty happy and with an heir than to see me in a good marriage. We should go to your farm and stay there."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:08 pm

And what of you're children Mary I do not mind them coming

William had to think this through the last thing he wanted to do was to drag her name through the mud.

My plans are this to give you the love that you utterly deserve and one day Mary I shall marry you and you will be happy and I will strive to be the bestest husband to you! That is my declaration

William brought her unto his arms he adored the curly bits of her hair and her angelic like face most importantly he loved her more than any other man at court. While William was in Marys' life no one would use her then quickly dispose of her not even her family not under his watch
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Mary smiles when he takes her into his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest.

"My children will come with me. I can't leave them here at court, its a toxic place for chldren and I want them to stay young and play for as long as possible. One day William, I will be your wife and the only man in my life will be you. No one can stop me from being with you and that's my declaration."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:15 am

William ran his fingers through her hair placing kisses on top of her head.

And i will be honoured to help you in raising them with you. They can come to court when they are older much older and my deepest wish is to start a little Stafford family with you Mary. i know you have two children already but would you permit it that me and you can have a child of our own when married

William lifted her chin towards his lips and kissed them his hands tangled in her hair as he removed one of his hands and pressed her body close to his running his hand over her soft buttocks the only pleasure he allowed himself from her. William lean her right wards in his arms still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Mary giggles softly as he places little kisses on her head, smiling.

"Catherine and Henry will adore you, William. Them coming and being introduced to court when they are adults would be best for them, I don't want the mistakes I made to be placed onto them at an early age."

Mary smiles more, kissing William back with a passion she has never kissed another man with before. She sighs when his hand finds her buttocks and she surprises him by nipping his bottom lip.

"Someday I will give you a houseful of sons that will make you proud."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:30 am

William sighed breathing her lovely warm scent in.

Do you always nibble mens lips or am I the first of you're prey

He was jesting of course and he lifted her up so she was standing straight

A houseful really my lady! Maybe not too many children one or two i am content with that number. We will be together my love somehow
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Mary laughs when he stands her up straight, looking deep into his eyes.

"You are the first, William. I promise! I wish to give you as many children I possibly can, even if its a couple."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:46 pm

William smiled shaking his head

No my love one or two children shall be even for us and you are more important their are ways to protect yourself during love making I would not want to lose you in childbirth]
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Mary puts a finger to his lips.

"William, don't speak of such things. I know how to protect myself, but to talk of things like that is treasonous. Nothing will take me from you."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm

William thought of how his words were treasonous he had not insulted the Queen or king for that matter.

Ok my love what would you rather we speak of then our future wedding maybe
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Mary sees his face and how he looks confused, she wants to go into further detail but doesn't wish to upset him or make him feel uncomfortable. She smiles brightly.

"Our future wedding would be beautiful, my love."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 pm

"Would? You mean it will be beautiful Mary"

William walked her over to the nearest stone bench and sat her down.

"Mary if you have to go away with the court would it be wise that I come with you or wait for your return"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Mary sits on the bench, looking up at him with her hands on his hips.

"If I ever needed to leave with court, I would want you to follow us, but I fear if we aren't careful, we would soon be found out. Perhaps waiting for my return would be best."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:13 pm

What torture to endure without his sweet Mary he brushed her curls away from her face

And I presume writing will be out of the question aswell you shall just have to trust my loyalty to you whilst you are gone
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Feeling vulnerable, hating knowing that they will have to be apart for some time. Mary looks into his eyes, pressing into his hand.

"Writing will be allowed, darling. Nothing wrong with that and I am great at hiding letters! I shall miss you dearly whilst I am away though."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 am

William pulled her close to him kissing her head whilst running his fingers through his hair.

We are yet to be parted yet my beloved I shall end all my letters with a W and that alone but in the mean time we are still with each other

Lifting up her chin William smiled taking in her beautiful features

I love you Mary Boleyn

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Mary closes her eyes as his fingers go through her hair. She presses into him.

"I shall end all of my letters with a simple M."

She opens her eyes when he lifts her chin up, smiling happily and looks into his eyes.

"And I love you, William Stafford. I wish to be with you tonight, for I never know what is to happen on the morrow."

Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 am

William was growing greatly tired he could take her back to his chamber as he was to tired to stir any arousal feelings for her.

Why should anyone want to part us Mary? You can not help who you fall in love with is it my fault that our paths met at this certain point in our lives and it is not yours either. If you are worried about your family trying to pawn you of with someone else then you must come to me immediately as I would not put it past them. I have decided this if you're sister is ever crowned the hailing protestant Queen of reformation then I declare this now in front of my beating love that we shall marry then after her coronation. Then I can take you away from the ungodly and undignified men of this court and let us try and live with happiness.

Holding out his hand William wanted to make at least this wish come true for her on this very night with a pure mind to know that this would make her happy would make him happy and to take her mind of things that may never come to pass between them aswell.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Mary took his hand and started walking back to the castle with William, a smile upon her lips the entire time.

"My family would, they want too much for their own good and it will come back to them sooner or later. My family will not be making any marriage proposals any time soon, Anne's rising star is too much of a priority and if I wish to be with you, the can not tell me to stop loving you, I won't. As soon as my sister is crowned queen, we shall be married and nothing and no one will dare to cross us."

She sees how tired he looks and gives his hand a squeeze.

"Come my love! I wish to feel your arms around me as I sleep tonght."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm

William wrapped his arm around her

I just hope that we do not have to wait so long to be together without secrets
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Mary smiles when he holds her, resting her head on his chest where she inhaled the scent he gives off.

"There will come a day where my family will know all about us and they will be happy that I have found a love that is kind, decent, and loving."

She looks up into his eyes.

"I know you may object, my love, but I have to ask. Will you join me in my bedchamber this night? No act of passion needs to happen, I just desire to sleep in your arms."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:12 am

William did not believe that the Boleyns would ever accept him as a suitable match but just for Mary he smiled.

That is a very lovely sentiment to have sweet Mary you do have a pure heart as for your invitation I accept most heartily. I shall let you know that I am known for outbursts of laughter under such secretive circumstances as to sneaking me into your bedchamber.

William kissed her forehead still running her fine locks through his fingers when the came unto the palace.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:21 am

Mary closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead, loving the feel of his fingers combing through her hair. She giggled quietly to herself when he talked of fits of laughter.

"Hearing your laugh will be the light in such a dark, serious place like court!"

She takes his hand and slowly walks into the palace with him, watching his reaction.

"Now, let us be off to our piece of heaven."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

William let Mary lead him to her chamber wondering if he could do a bellowing laugh like the king probably not. Court was the most draining and he wanted desperately the countryside even if he would have to sell of land to be with Mary in complete solace he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rose Garden
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5