The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Rose Garden

Go down 
+5
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry VIII of England
Eleanor Brandon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 pm

" Oh i will be happy to see your family home in Genoa.Sometimes i feel i sit in a cage."

Mary take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Cesare smiled at her "When should we go?" he asked "I have things to do in Genoa so it will give you time to explore."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 pm

" You think a can go without my fathers permission ? He will kill me when i do it.But it tingle alluring."
Mary smilie.
Mary dream in her thoughts that she go and see other countrys.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Cesare looked at her "No harm Lady Mary, but i don't think your far will even notice you are away...Mistress Boleyn has taken up all his time."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Mary smilie.

" But there is a little problem George Boleyn have make me drunken and i tell him that i have kiss Mark Smeaton
and i think he will tell it his sister and she will tell it my father and than he take all concentrate of me."

Mary consider.

" But i can say that i travel back to Ludlow.That will not give suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Cesare stared at the beautiful young woman and he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, right now he desired her...why was it he desired woman so much, he loved his wife..yes he was sure of that, she was the only woman he loved now yet he desired others, was it because he was a man? he nodded at Mary "Please do...i wll be honored to have you in Genoa."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Mary look at him.

" Its a honour for me when i can be your guest in Genoa."

Mary will be excidet when she think that he can see a other country.
She never saw a other country.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Cesare smiled at her "I must sort things out first, i will call in on you when we are to depart." he said and he backed away slightly and bowed "Lady Mary." he said and then he left, more confused than ever.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:12 pm

" I wait of your message."

Mary bowed and look after him.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

After her visit with her betrothed Jane decided to go for a walk in the gardens. As she walked along the pathway, she played with the necklace he gave her and thought about what kind of married life with George would be like.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:21 pm

It had been a few days since Mary had seen William Stafford. She took a moment to be alone and think about him as she walked through the rose garden and sat on a hidden bench where no one would find her, she often sat there when she didn't want to be found. As she was blushing, thinking of how soft William's lips had been, she heard footsteps approaching where she hid and she sat quietly, not wanting to be discovered.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

William took a look around the garden that Mary had told him to come too he held up his lantern and looked around he could see nothing and no one he sat on the bench
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Mary didn't hear the footsteps anymore and peaked out from where she sat. She saw William sitting upon a bench not far from where she hid from court. She whispers softly to him.

"Sir William, over here."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

William turned around startled and tried to find the voice. What fun did Mary have instore for them both a thrill of a chase was exciting and enticing. Looking around William bent down a little low

Mary is that you sweetheart where are you am I even close enough to where you are standing.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Mary laughed a little at his reaction. She watched as he started searching for her. She stepped out from where she hid and took a few steps away from him.

"William, my darling, follow my voice and you shall find me."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:03 pm

William could hear he sweet little voice which drove him crazy everytime he heard it in a good way. He paced about and turned quickly walking straight into a head bush.

Oh my sweet Mary i am trying my best to find you I think it would be easier blind folded.

William ran his fingers through the bush and he noticed that sweet smell of hers and could instantly find her if the wind would only blow her sweet scent his way.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:03 am

Mary laughs when he comes closer to her, her heart racing from the excitement. She goes to him slowly and quietly, kissing his cheek softly before darting back a little.

"My loving William, catch me if you can...."

She starts to run.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Out of nowhere William could feel her soft lips kiss his cheek he closed his eye's enjoying the moment when suddenly Mary darted of into the distance.

Very well then my Mary if you enjoy the thrill of the chase so be it.

He took of his sword which was always around his right hand side and sniffed the air her scent still lingered among them he ran after her but the other way around as to catch her head on as she came out
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 am

Mary was giggling as she ran, looking behind her every now and then to see if he was coming for her. She was just about to look forward when she ran into William, knocking him to the ground. She looks down at him.

"William, my darling.... Are you alright? I haven't injured you have I? Oh, please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:45 pm

William was running and didn't see her coming out of the bushes he fell to the ground with a thumb

Mary ouch! I can't hear you properly come closer
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:58 am

Mary leaned closer to him, worried that she injured him or harmed him. She whispered.

"William, I am so sorry, my love."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:58 pm

As soon as Mary was close enough William gently pulled her close to him

Ah I have tom fooled you Mary and what have I told you about trusting men

Removing her hair from her face William kissed her deeply her sweet cotton candy lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:59 am

Mary giggles as he speaks of fooling her and not trusting men. She kisses him back, her fingertips tracing his jaw line.

"The only man I trust is you, William."

Mary nuzzles her nose with his.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 pm

William smiled and kissed the top of her nose

As I do you my sweet Mary I wish I could just take you away
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Mary smiles when he kisses the tip of her nose, sighing.

"You can, William. My father and the rest of my family wouldn't even notice I was gone and they don't' care about me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rose Garden   Royal Rose Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rose Garden
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next