The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Private drawing room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Private drawing room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I smiled widely.

''I do hope as well my dear.We just must wait and see what will happen...Yes we just need to be with the ones we love while we can.''

I looked at her in surprise.

''Really?You never told me that!But where do you see them?Do you speak with them?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Emilie bite her lips, her heart racing in her chest, a grave air on her face, feeling slighty reassured in seeing that Mary's reaction to such a revelation is only surprise, choicing carefully her words, she answer her in talking slowly.

I can see ghosts wherever I am, in fact it's depend on the ghosts, most of ghosts appear to me at some precise places to which they are attached, but my father's ghost is attached to me and not to a precise place, so he appear to me where I am. Yes, I can talk with them if they want to talk ... in fact it isn't at all like talking alive person, it's difficult to describe.

She take a deep inspiration and continue.

I hear their voice in my head as if their soul did talk to mine directly and sometimes, they can even communicate images to me. The most elaborate kind of communication thatI have is with my father, if there is something that I want to ask to him, I call him in my mind and I feel his soul's presence, I ask him in my mind and I hear his answer, by ideas and often also by images, it's how it feel.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Still looking at her in surprise,I tried to imagine the things she was telling me.

''I do not know what to say I never believed in ghosts,but I also know that you are telling a truth...It is something that I will never undstand but also I wish that I have such gift.I could speak with my sister and brother.Do you like speaking with them?''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Emilie take a sip of her goblet, look at her with a understanding air.

Its normal, because you have never see a ghost yourself. I understand that you wish to have this gift for can see again people whom you love who have pass away and talk to them.

She reflect.

In fact, it's depend on the ghost, I do like to talk with my father because our relationship is serene and he have many things to learn to me still. But most of ghosts who come to me need help be or have some messages to communicate and want to be listened, they aren't in peace and what they have to tell is difficult to hear and the images that they communicate to me are hard to see too.

She take another sip of her juice and continue.

And, you know, there is ghosts more interestings to talk with than other, like for alive people since they are all different.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 pm

I took a little sip of my wine and then said.

''I am sure that you love to talk with your father,as I am sure that he have many things to teach you,he was very wise man...You are helping them?Do people believe when you come to tell them a message from ghosts?Did you help in any ghost before?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Emilie smile slighty, thinking with love to her father and recalling that Mary has been his wife.

Yes, he was and he still very wise, he indeed learn me many things and the advices that he give to me do help me very much in my life.

She take a deep inspiration and nodd slowly.

Yes, I do, because most of them come to me need it ... I can't always bring them the help that they need or want, but I help them as much as I can. In fact, most of them only need to talk and be listened, but some of them have messages to transmit indeed.

She take a sip of juice and continue.

In this case, most of the time, I do write the message and send it to the person anonymously, but sometimes, when I know the person, then I take the risk to tell and reveal my gift at the same time, but it's rare, it's happened only once time here at court.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm

I nodded in undstanding.

''Maybe it is better if you just send messages,many people can not understand this well,and many will think that you are crazy.But you have good heart and I am sure that you will help them in anyway you can.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Emilie nodd, the air serious.

I know, or even worse, it's why I do like that, because it's the most carefull way that I can think to. I can't imagine which effects that the messages can have on theses persons, but it don't really concern me, I am just a messager in this situation.

She smile.

Yes, I do and will continue to for all my life because I estimate that if god have give me this gift, it's for help the souls who need it, it's like a mission for me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 pm

I nodded to her.

''Yes but I do still think that is the best if you just send the messages.This very rare gift and very special I am glad that you choose to use it for good.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 am

Se smile, looking deep in Mary's eyes, thinking to all her talking with spirits

I know, I know, it's why I do like that nearly always. It's happened a few times that I told the message directly to the person, but it was because I knew well this person and felt that I could tell ... though I know that it's always a risk and I evitate to do so.

She turn to glance to the garden through the window, thoughtful.

I am conscious of it and I feel honoured to have such a gift, of course I have always use it for good, for help tormented spirits and generally, when I help a spirit, transmit a message for him, I never see him again, so it's mean that I have succed in since he don't need help anymore.

She take a deep inspiration.

You know, most of people are feared by ghosts, even thoses who don't believe in their existance shiver at the single idea they could exist, but me I am much more feared by alive people and their possible reaction to something they don't know and could cause me much harm than by ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 pm

I nodded to her.

''Good Emilie,but promise me that you will be carefully with this,please....it must be amazing that you can help them in that way.Yes most of us are feared by ghosts,or not believe in them but that is mostly because we never saw them so it is quite difficult to believe in it.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:50 am

Emilie look deep in her eyes.

I promess you to be careful, I yet am, I assure you, because II have understand by myself since my childhood that my gift is one of theses things that are dangerous and must remain secrets.

She nodd, smiling slighty.

Yes it is, it's bring much things to me to help them, I feel like healing own soul in helping a spirit to heal his and above all, its make me feel useful, even more than as headmisstress of my school because someone could remplace me as heamistress but none could help spirits at my place aside someone who would have the same gift and I guess that it's very rare gift.

She nodd again.

Yes, they are invisibles and their presence indetectable for most of people, so I understand very well people who don't believe in them. The few people who have confide to me to has had a experience with a ghost have just feel a presence and percieve a shadow.

She glance to her daughter who is drinking some juice of her goblet and continue.

And most of thoses who believe in ghosts are very feared by them.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 am

I sighed in relief.

''Now I feel better! I would not like something to happen to you..Does Olympe have your gift?''

I asked curiously as I look at Olympe.

''It is good when you can help in anyway to someone.To be a reason that they moved on and that they find peace is irreplaceable I think.There is more people here at court that have same gift like you?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am

Emilie nodd, moved to see how much she care of her, she put her hand on hers softly.

I don't know, I will see when she will grow up if she talk to me about things that would seem weird, like I did as child with my mother, she did think that it was only my fertile imagination of little girl. I don't know why I have this gift but I do believe that my grandmother do have it too, so I could have inherite it of her.
She smile the air thoughtful.

Indeed, it is good and it's make me happy and feel useful to help them.

She frown slighty.

I don't know if I could allow myself to tell that I am the reason for which a spirit would move on and find the peace, I think that it's mostly their own willing, I only do guide them on the right path that should lead them to eternal peace. And of course, it's god who do is behind all this.

She shake her head.

I have never encounter someone at court who have this gift, if there is someone who do have it too, I don't know him or her, but I don't think so because it's very rare.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I smiled to her softly.

''We will see maybe Olympe doesn't have the same gift like you.We can not know why God choose for you to have this gift but I can say that he couldn't find better person for it...But you are one of the reasons you help them alot,because of you they can find peace...Maybe there is no one here with same gift.Who knows?''

I said softly and took a little sip of my wine.

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

She nodd.

Indeed, maybe she doesn't, I know that healer powers are inheritables but I don't think that it's the same for my kind of gift.

She smile, moved by her words.

Thank you, my dear, indeed we can't know why He have choice me for have this gift but anyway it's my duty to use it for help spirits who need it, so I just accomplish my mission, but of course I am delighted that by my actions I can succed in helping theses spirits and see them find peace.

She reflect.

Honestly, I think that it's a very rare gift since I never heard about someone else having the same gift, but it's maybe also because theses persons keep the secret about it, like myself. But I would be surprised if there was someone else at court who have the same gift.

She take a sip of her goblet and look at Olympe who is sat in front of them looking at them with curiousity, then she turn again to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:46 am

I nodded slightly to her.

''We will see as she growing up if she have your gift or any other...And you do help them in any way you can which is wonderful thing to do someone would never do such thing and someone would ignore the gift that you have...It is probably because they are scared about what will others think so they keep it as the secret which I must say it is very wise.''

I smiled softly at Olympe and then turn my eyes again at Emilie.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Emilie nodd, a serious air on her face, looking in her eyes.

Yes, keeping the secret is the wiser thing to do because it's can be very dangerous to reveal this kind of gift to the bad person, it's what I do myself. I tell you because you are one of the rares persons who I trust fully.

She follow her glance on Olympe, smiling to her too, look at the paintings and continue.

You know, it's may be difficult to understand but for me it's all natural to see ghosts and when I have start to see ghosts, as a child, I did believe that it was the same for everyone and was surprised by the reaction of other people and to realize that I was the only one to see them. At times, I have ever fear to be mad and It have take some time to me for fully assumate this gift and to use it usefully in helping the ghosts who need it.

She turn again to Mary.

But enough talk of me, tell me, how do you feel as the date of your wedding is approaching ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm

I gently squeezed her hand and smiled softly to her.

''Your secret is safe with me.I would never tell anyone about this...Of course you think like that you were just a child,but it is good that you accept such gift since young age.''

I blushed slightly,smiling.

''I feel a bit nervous and excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Emilie squeeze her hand back, looking at he with soft eyes.

Thank you, I do trust you fully, my friend.

She nodd.

Well, in fact it's other people's reaction which have hurt me more than this gift by itself, because as I told you, at first I did consider it all natural, so it wasn't a problem for me.
I must tell that since the moment where I have accept it as being a part of me without caring of what other could think of it, I have live with it very well.

She smile.

I am very happy for you. Tell me about the marriage's organisation, it's must be nearly ready now isn't it ? do you have yet the dress ? I recall that you have take Olympe to your room for help you to choice !

She chuckle and glance to her daughter
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 pm

I looked at her and spoke very softly.

''You should never care what others talk or think of you,you are special and you have something that they never take away from you.''

I smiled happily to her.

''Most of things are done already but they are few others left,but I am sure that soon all things will be ready.Yes we did choose dress and she helped me a lot.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Emilie nodd slowly.

Indeed, I do consider this difference like a luck and a richness, I don't care of what people can think of it ... unfortunately, it's more difficult when you are a child still, you aren't enough strong for face it.

She smile in hearing the good news.

Good ! so I think that it will be done soon and i am sure that it will be a unforgettable event !

She giggle and ask her with curiousity, glancing to Olympe.

I look forward seeing this dress ! Can you describe me how it is ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I nodded to her.

''It is dlfferen yes when you are child but you are not child anymore.''

I smiled happily to her.

''Soon everything will be ready.Ah that is surprise,you will see it at the wedding!I can just say that it will be very beautiful.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Emilie nodd.

It's much more easy to deal with it as adult, I feel strong and independant enough for live my life in my own way without caring of what other people can think.

She giggle a she feel thrilled at the idea of attending her dear friend's marriage.

I look forward for it very much !

She put slighty while having a glint mischief in her eyes.

But I can't wait for see it ! and you give me even more envy to see it in telling me that it's very beautiful ! come on tell me more ! is it in silk ? and what about the colour ?

She turn to her daughter and ask her in french, in the hope that Mary wouldn't understand that she is trying to get the information form her.

Vous, vous l'avez vue sa robe mariée puisque vous l'avez aidée à la choisir, alors dites-moi, comment est-elle ?

Olympe smile, the air amused, then shake her head.

Non, maman, je ne vous le dirais pas, Mary m'a fait promettre de ne rien dire à personne ! Je peut juste vous dire qu'elle est très belle !

The little girl turn to Mary and look at her with a accomplish air, obviously proud to know something that she is the only one to know with Mary, Emilie giggle, amazed that her daughter can yet keep secrets, following Olympe's glance on Mary.

It's seem that my daughter have inherite my secretive side !

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 pm

''It is always esier to deal with things when you are adult and not the child any more.''

I shook my head with brightly smile.

''You must wait a little longer but I promise that it would be worth waiting for.And only thing that I cand say is that dress is white.''

I smiled to Olympe.

''I think that we agree not to tell you.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private drawing room   Private drawing room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private drawing room
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next