The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumun Party

Go down 
+46
Jane Bassett
Eleanor Luke
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Alfonsina Garcia
Mark Smeaton
Noelle Hoffman
Margaret of Austria
Eleanor Brandon
Thomas Wyatt
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Catherine Willoughby
Eustace Chapuys
Olympe de Fontanay
Emilie De Fontanay
Francis Bryan
Elizabeth Howard
Alice More
Thomas More
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anne Stanhope
Jane Parker
Dorothy Seymour
Royce Westmoreland
Nan Saville
Meric Royalsun
White Royalsun
Jane Seymour
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Seymour
Ursula Misseldon
Anne Brett
William Stuart
Edward Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Seymour
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Autumun Party  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Olympe de Fontanay wrote:
Olympe, hug her grandmother tightly and kiss her cheek.

Goodnight, grandmama.

She follow her as they join her mother who take her hand and tell her that it's time for her to go to bed too and they leave the room, a bit tired, Olympe feel looking forward listening to the story that her mother will read to her before to leave for the dreams world.

Emilie smile at her daughter as Elizabeth take her to her, she wave goodbye to her and to the man she was talking with her,, then turn to her daughter, take her daughter's hand.

It's time for you to bed too, darling, so let's go.

Mother and daughter wave goodbye to Royce and Mary, courtsey to the king and leave the room, going toward their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Quote :
I realized that Prince William ignored my invitation to dance...I felt bad because I had feelings for him.I decided to leave the party.I was lonely and needed to go to my bedroom...

I noted how the mysterious woman left after William seemed to not hear her request to dance. I must not lie and say I did not feel a stab of jealousy that I could no longer dance with him freely as I did when I did not have this constraining band on my finger. I touch his hand softly and whisper,"I'll go to my chamber now…please return to me once more William."
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Thomas reached his table again with Alice. He looked at two ambassadors and lady Margaret

My lords...my lady Margaret. We came for greeting you. My wife is very tired. So...we decided to retire in our chambers. Thank you for your company. And have a nice evening...

He bowed and kissed Margaret's hand, hoping to see her again for Christmas. Then bowed at royal table and brought Alice out of Great Hall
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm

'Thats fine, Margaret, I am glad to have met you too and it is a shame we did not get the chance to talk for longer...' I replied looking around for Edward.
I walked briskly across the hall and realised he was no longer here and decided to leave the party and call it a night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumun Party    Autumun Party  - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumun Party
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17