The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

George's eyes shined when he saw Jane's adorable body naked. He touched her nipples with the tip of his tongue. He bit her tit slowly. Then his lips moved down. He kissed her smooth white belly, found her womanhood. He took her legs on his waist. He felt that her legs strained a little. He kissed her cunt with passion to get her relaxed. He put his manhood into hers. Began moving in her
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm

When she felt him enter her she gasped lightly his name as she waited until his manhood was fully lodged inside of her and she pushed her hips towards him as a sign that she was ready and she brought him lower down so her lips connected with his lip a deep kiss as she ran her nails along the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 am

George was out of breath. He watched her hip's moving and felt her kissing. That made him get slow a little. He came in her body faster and faster. He took a deep breath and felt that he was getting close to orgasm. Left her womanhood, and cum his seeds to a pelt of sheep. He left himself on the bed with the tiring he felt.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:22 am

Jane lay there her golden hair was around her breasts as she regained her breath and she looked at him with her clear blue watching him, she did not know what to do..She had not been in a situation and thus now, only with her husband, her blue eyes stayed staring at him as she blinked a few times.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 am

George realized her eyes. His head turned to hers. He smiled at her in the sweetest way. His arm hold her, pulled her on his chest. Whispered to her ear. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 am

Jane stroked his chest softly "What are you thanking me for?" she whispered as she ran her fingertips over his chest her concentration on that task she was doing "You have no need to thank me."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:03 pm

George smirked at her while his fingers were playing with her soft hair. "I was thinking how a naughty girl you are"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Jane laughed at him "Naughty?" she asked and she shook her head softly "No, i don't think so; My Lord." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:24 pm

George bent his head toward her, showed her a sweetish smile. "Yes you are. That's the only thing what explains how you stole my heart" said taking a deep breath "You will have to leave here secretly. For mourning rules, thats have to be in this way."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Jane tilted her head then took a deep breath "When should i leave?" she asked as she sat up and looked down at him her golden hair covering her breasts and nearly her stomach.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

George caressed her cheek to get her relaxed "Whenever you want. Just..your lady-in-waitings shouldn't suspect, your lady. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Jane laughed "They are giving me space for a month, i relived them off their duties." she said "I have a question to ask you, Mary told me something at Hever...that you are not all that you seem and have a secret, may i know of the secret?" she asked and she held her pinky finger up "I promise not to even tell my soul."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:53 pm

George got scared immeditialy. He frowned and thought what Mary could have said. "Well..actually i have lots of secrets. Which one are you talking about, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Jane shrugged "The one Mary is talking about to, she says it will make you not the man i think you are." she tilted her head "Do not be scared, no secret will drive me away no matter how dark or how dangerous."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 pm

George was surprised. He looked at into her eyes, stopped to caress her hair. "What did she tell you, Jane? Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Jane shook her head "She told me nothing, if im honest." she said "She told me you'd tell me in time..but i sometimes don't have patience."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 pm

George sighed. "Do you enjoy keeping your pasture me?" He hold her hand without leaving his eyes on hers. "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Jane looked at him "I am telling you the truth, she told me nothing." she said "I swear, for if she did i would have already told you."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

George was confused. "So what for you haven't got patience, Jane? What did i tell you and it made you disturbed?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Jane shook her head "Mary told me that you have a secret, and you would tell me it in time.." she said "I don't have patience to wait any longer to know this secret."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 pm

George was confused. He thought for a while looking at the out of window. "I don't know what she tried to tell you. " George gulped down looking at Jane. "Could it be about Emelie?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Jane shrugged a little "I was confused at first when she told me." she said "When i next see her, i will ask her of it..we shall leave it at that, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:37 pm

George smiled, took her head between his arms. "There is nothing to leave, Jane. I am not a super man. I've made mistakes so many times. But that doesn't change my love for you."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Jane smiled and looked up at him "Do you know how good that makes me feel? hearing those words come from your lips?" she asked "If you don't know it makes me feel..i can't even describe it."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 pm

George nodded "If this is a dream, i will kill the man who tries to wake me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next