The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Jane tapped his lips softly with her finger and smiled "I believe this is no dream, George Boleyn." she whispered and her smile turned a smirk.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:05 pm

George couldn't stand anymore, kissed her lips. "So what are you going to do now, Jane? Will you go back to France?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Jane kissed him back softly and she shook her head "No." she simply said "Why would i go back to France? Everything i have is here."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:12 pm

George looked at her "Will you marry, again?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Jane shook her head "No." she said simply "For if i do marry i cannot do such acts as i have commit during these hours with a certain man who has stole my heart."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 pm

George listened to her like listening to a music. He smiled and looked at into her eyes sadly. "This a desperate love. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Jane nodded at him "Indeed it is." she said "But can one say no, when it is a kind of love? even if it is desperate?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 pm

George smiled at her shaking his head "This is love. And i don't care how people calls." George pulled her to himself, kissed her little nose "I don't care anybody except you"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Jane smiled at him and sighed and she nodded at his words "I have two little ones to care about, so i care about you and them two, only." she said with a nod "Never did i think would i let myself love again."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 am

"Never did I think i can take you in my arms" George took a comfortable breath "But you're always free to marry. Living alone is very hard for a woman."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:11 am

Jane laughed "But you are forgetting i am no ordinary woman." she said with a wink and she tilted her head[color=tomato "I am French, i need to be alone at times for if i am not i will be driven mad with everyone around me."[/color] she whispered "I am not going to remarry, it is final."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 pm

George understood the line between Jane and himself. She was of course free to do anything. "You are right, Jane. But as you can guess, i know very little about you. I was just thinking about your happiness." He took his finger to his lips "I'm quiet, you know the best."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Jane smiled at him "Everyone knows very little about me, George." she said "I like to keep myself unknown, it makes people wonder more." there was a slight sparkle in his eyes "And thus, i would not wish you to be quiet.. Your voice is beautiful, i like hearing you speak."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm

"Indeed, my lady. You know how to make yourself desirable." George gave her a sweet smile. "It seems i should learn new songs to sing for you."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Jane tilted her head at him and tapped his chin lightly with her finger and nodded "Indeed you should, i would listen to you singing; all night long." she whispered "And never would i tire of your sweet voice."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 pm

George bent a little, found her chin. His fingers took it and George could gave her a deep kiss. "Would you tire of my kissings?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Jane kissed him back deeply and shook her head "No, never would i tire of thus." she whispered to him as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 pm

George showed his Boleyn smile while his head was bending her pure neck. He smelt her skin deeply and whispered. "What about this?" He began to kiss her neck with passion.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Jane took a deep breath as her beat increased and she shook her head slightly "Never.." she whispered with a smile as she caressed his arm softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 pm

George moved back to see her face. He was feeling a little restless. He looked at into her eyes. "Don't you feel regret? You are Catholic, you're so affiliated with your religion. After your husband's death you slept with me "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Jane tilted her head and looked into his eyes "Regret.." she whispered and she shook her head softly "No." she simply said "Do you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:19 pm

George gulped down. He thought for a moment looking at the out of window and then turned to Jane "Yes, i do." George moved back taking his shirt on bed. He put it on trying not to look at Jane. "It's better you leave my room."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Jane nodded and she got up and put on her dress tying the laces with it look at it with concentration written over her tanned complex face before leaving.

Last edited by Jane Bassett on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:27 pm

George sighed, sat down on his bed. He took the half filled glass. Thought about the thing he's done. Felt regret was beginning to spread in his veins. Tried to forget and left the room for meeting his family.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:35 pm

George came into his room quietly hoping no body saw him when he had left Cesare's room. He left himself on bed and tried to sleep with the excitement of this new affair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next