The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 pm

thanks for reminding me, we could get in trouble if anyone found out about us looking at him half scared but half relieved
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

George sighed. " I don't want to see any cowards around my self. Get out. It was just a dream." George closed the door behind William. He had got the pips. Left himself on soft pillows, tried not to think about what had happened
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm

George prefered to come his bedchamber after the dinner. He was feeling restless. And he did not know why. He sat on the chair next to window, looked at out of it for a second. Then he remembered how he carried Margaret in his lap. Feeling her nice and warm body in his lap was so beautiful that George never wanted that moment to end. Suddenly he saw himself smiling at transparent window. He blushed for he smiled while thinking Margaret. He immeditialy took a sip of water and tried not to think about her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm

The day after her incident at St James Park, Margaret reached George's room. Her ankle was almost recovered. She wanted to thank him for his kindness and knocked at his door "George...may I come in?" She said with sweet, soft voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"Come in" George turned to back to see who would come in. When he saw Margaret entering, he gulped surprisedly. "My lady?" He stood up and looked at her in suspence "I wasn't expecting you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Margaret walked into room and smiled brightly at him. She closed the door behind her and curtsied "My lord..I'm here to say thank you for kindness you showed me yesterday. My ankle is much better, now.." She raised a bit her skirt to show him her ankle and raised her eyes to him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:25 pm

George gulped again when he saw her milk-white skin under the skirt. Then he understood his fault and shook his head immeditialy trying focus on somewhere else "Oh..your ankle, of course..No need to thank me,my lady. Any person would have been done the same." George finally dared to look at into her eyes "Will you stay here or do you have to go back to your chamber?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Margaret joined her hands on her lap and shrugged "I...I'd like to stay here and talking to you for a little while, if you don't mind. Otherwise, I can leave immediately.." She said, glancing back at the door
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Please don't go. I want you to stay here." said George smiling at her. He showed a seat next to the window and he also sat down opposite to her. This view of moon and the night was so beautiful. George caught her smile. He sighed looking at her "You're smiling."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Margaret sat next to him at windowside and smiled looking at landscape outside. She blushed as he noticed her smile "Yes...the moon is so beautiful, tonight. When I was at Allington Castle, I used to spend many evenings staring at the moon with my brother. It makes me dream about a better future.." She said with a sigh, turning her blue eyes to him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 pm

George glanced at her "What is -better future- for you, Margaret?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Margaret shrugged again "I don't know. I just wish to be happy, George. Am I asking too much, maybe?" She said with her innocent voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 pm

George smiled in a sweedish way when he realized her innocence. He held her hand in his and kissed gently "All people wants to be happy." George left her hand slowly, looked at into her eyes "If you want to be happy, then first never close your heart."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Margaret smiled and sighed deeply as he kissed her hand "I'm trying to. But it's not easy after what's happened, George. I told you, I don't believe in men anymore.." She turned her eyes around room
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 pm

"I am a man too" George brought his finger to her chin, turned her head to him slowly "If you don't trust in men anymore, then why are you sitting here with me?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Margaret sighed deeply as he touched her chin. She remained silent for a while and stared at his eyes "You're different from other men, George. You have an heart. Usually men lack of it.." She took a breath and touched softly his hand
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:22 pm

George smiled softly at her "Everymen has a heart." This time George brought his hand on her heart. He whispered looking at into her eyes "You just don't know how to touch it."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Margaret gulped as he leaned his hand on her heart. His fingers touched softly her breasts for a moment and she felt a shiver along her back. She removed slowly her blonde curls from her neck and looked at him "I'm not an experienced girl, George. And..I don't think men are interested in feelings. They want something else.." She said whispering, trying to hide a smile
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:44 pm

George laughed. He was very glad that he made a shiver in her body. But he did not say anything. Instead he kept laughing. When he finally stopped, George dared to looked into her eyes again. "Making love is the most beautiful part of love, Margaret." George bit his lips, gulped slowly "Wouldn't you like to smell..touch..and" stopped George grinning " And kiss the one you love?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Margaret smiled and shrugged a bit "Of course I would like, George. But this is impossible. The one I love..doesn't want me anymore.." She added sadly, lowering immediately her eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 pm

George nodded, coupled his hands on his stomach "And it means you won't love anybody else ever?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Margaret raised her eyes and shrugged again "Maybe. I won't fall in love again, George. I loved Cesare too much. I...I can't forget him.." She could barely whisper, trying hardly to refrain tears. She still couldn't remove him from her mind
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 pm

George raised an eyebrow. He was surprised by her words "It must be so good to be loved this much."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Margaret showed him a sad, ironic smile "But he doesn't even care. I did nothing to him. I have been faithful. I...I adored him. But now it's over. He considers his whores better than me.." She couldn't avoid a tear falling this time, and she dried it fastly with her trembling hand
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 pm

George took a deep breath. He thought about Cesare, remembered all nights he spent with him. He smiled softly, turned to her "There couldn't be any pique in love. He thought he loved you. And when Cesare felt that he did not love you anymore, he chose leaving you instead of cuckolding you secretly. " George looked at into her eyes in wonder "And why do you blame Cesare for? For he did not lie to you and behaved honestly to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next