The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 am

hope you are right not met you future wife yet
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:45 pm

George raised an eyebrow "You should meet. You should tell her something about being a wife."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:49 pm

like what? Better on being a mistress? as I chuckle that marrying William was the greatest thing I ever did and we were so in love until god decided that he was needed in heaven then I was left alone till now.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm

George sighed "At least you know how to be a wife."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 pm

she will trust me it comes to us all eventually, my poor brother suffering a fate we all dread as I look at him you know I will always be here for you and Anne
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

George nodded, kissinger her on forehead "I have got nothing except you and Anne."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:57 pm

that is where you are wrong you have my children as well, they part of our family, thank you for all you have done for us and I want you to meet William as well.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 pm

George nodded "I'd like to meet him, too. Write him. Yes, tell him that I want to see him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm

I knock on the door screaming for George
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:56 pm

George Boleyn wrote:
George nodded "I'd like to meet him, too. Write him. Yes, tell him that I want to see him."

I will do as I hear shouting best if I go
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:28 pm

"God, what's that?" George opened the door smelling of the fear. When he saw Guinevere, George blenched. He could guess why Guinevere could come to his room. He wished he was wrong. "My lady, what is happening?" George tried to smile but he failed "You made us so scared"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:31 pm

I look at him with tears our our baby I look down at Arthur his not breathing as I sit on the floor rocking him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:47 pm

George looked at his son just for a second. That was enough to see the lividity. He's already been dead. George shook his head. He brought forefinger to Guinevere's lips "No..don't speak..No Guinevere..do not speak!" George wrapped his ears with his arms for not hearing her. He fell down to the floor, hit his head to the wall of the door hardly. Then he turned to Arthur suddenly, took him between his arms. Whispered "My son..Wake up..Wake up my Arthur..Come on, son. We would have been for a hunt, we would have ridden horse. Arthur, we couldn't have even been in Hever, son" George was crying. He proped his head to the wall holding his son between his arms tightly. He began shouting hitting his head to the wall fastly "Wake up, Arthur! I told you to wake up! Guinevere, tell him to wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:53 pm

I crawl over to them and hold George as we both cry as I look down at my lifeless son wanting him to wake more then anything my son my heir words don't come I just sit there with George as tears fall down my face please please wake up my son our son
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:00 pm

George leaned against her chest sobbing loudly "Why, Guinevere? Why is God doing this to me? I can't stand this pain, Guinevere. I will die..I can't stand" George kissed his son's cold forehead. His tears fell down to Arthur's cheek "Forgive us, son. You shouldn't have been responsible from our sin. Forgive me, Arthur."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

i do not want to lose you as well, he is in a safe place where he can grow up as a angel in gods care as I hold George trying to look away from my son sorry George I failed you I should go
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:40 pm

"Go" shouted George holding his baby tightly. He stood there for a long while without knowing what to do. That was enough to understand that George had nobody. He did not know where to go, what to do. He finally stood up without knowing how long he's stayed on the floor with his son between his arms. He placed Arthur's dead body on the bed. George was still crying like a little boy. He opened the wardrobe, found his favourite Tudor's green shirt and took it. He wrapped Arthur's naked body with it completely. When he finished, he bent over to Arthur, put a kiss on his forehead sobbing. "Forgive me." whispered George. He put Arthur's dead body into a basket. He took a few of gold pouches and the basket with himself. Had a last look at his room with wet eyes and left the Whitehall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 pm

As he tells me to go I leave my son with him
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Ursula want to know how goes Arthur.
She knock at the door.
Nobody answer,She open careful the door.
" George?"
Nobody is in the room.
She leave and close the door.
Perhubs he is at Guinevere.
She come back later.
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Knocking on Georges door of his chamber
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 pm

"Come in!" It must have been Thomas Boleyn. George sighed sadly. He was so tired to tolarete him. He gulped, contunied to place his clothes into his wardrobe
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 am

I enter and bowed i wish to thank you for looking after me I look at him i think I hit my head harder then I thought I had a strange dream that we had sex
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 pm

George got surprised when he saw William in front of himself. He couldn't guess that William could miss George that much. But then when he heard what William said, George laughed without saying anything. Finally he stopped laughing, turned to William raising an eyebrow. "Well..Did you enjoy the dream, William?"
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:23 pm

I look at him as he laughs still confused in all this as I watch him, he turns to me and asks without much care I walk to him as my face is close to his yes, abd yes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 pm

"Good." George walked to William with slow steps. He stopped in front of William. He looked at him grinning "Cause it was not a dream, William. We had sex"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next