The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Anne closed her eyes.She was happy in his arms

"I'm sorry to have neglected you.Will never happen again, I promise.You always be with me"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm

George kissed her on forehead "Sweetheart, tell me. How is it going with the King?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm

"Everything is going well!"

She giggled.She was happy when she spoke about the King!

"Katherine is the only obstacle in front of us.And their invalid marriage.."

She shook her hand
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:45 pm

George nodded "Everybody in the court -even the supporters of the King- accepts that, Anne."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 pm

"Katherine's daughter is not at the court anymore. And Katherine will join her soon! Cordelia is not a danger for us. Henry won't leave me. Pope can continue talking by himself, Henry won't listen him anymore"

She whispered

"Henry is leaving from him, George. He won't attached to him no longer. He will make his own decisions.If the King says this marriage is invalid, it's void. No one can interfere with him. Even the Pope!"

Her eyes were shining.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 pm

George stood still while he was listening to her words. As soon as she finished, George's eyes shined with the happiness "Finally! This country is getting rid of the Pope's nonsensical sermons" George looked at his sister admiringly "How an awesome woman you are, Anne"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Anne smiled in triumph and pride. She shook her hand

"So what about you George? How's it going? You're not a simple Boleyn no longer, my Lord Rochford"

She gigged
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

"Thanks to you" said George kissing Anne's hand softly "Nothing new except Jane Parker. Can you believe in this? After those all hot nights, i am going to marry a nun"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:34 pm

"I don't like Jane Parker, it's true.. Family decision.."

Anne stood up and walked over to him.She looked at his eyes

"Do you have a lover, George? You can be honest with me, you know, your secret is safe with me all the time"

She smiled
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

"but she wants to meet you. After marriage she will also want to be your lady-in-waiting." said George sighing. He listened to her words trying to keep calm. He laughed at her with a fake smile "I am a womanizer, Anne. All court knows it. Did father tell you something?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:51 pm

"Look.."

She took a deep breath and looked at him

"I heard some things.. About you.. and.. a man! I want to hear from your mouth.What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 pm

George felt a pain in his heart immeditialy. He laughted for not showing how he was feeling. "Ah!" said laughing. "You're talking about that farce about..what was his name..Cesare! Yes! I met Duke of Genoa. I got along with him. Bad gossippers thought i and him were in a relationship. Can you believe in this?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Anne looked puzzled. She always believed her brother. She was confused by the words of her father. Even do not believe it. Now she seemed relieved.

"I believe you George. Always believed in you.."

she smiled sincerely to her brother.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

George felt guiltiness.Anne was the one who George loved the most in Boleyn family. But George knew that he couldn't tell the truth. If he did, Anne would never forgive him. He gulped down trying to smile "Where is Mary? I've heard some wacky things about her. And it drove me crazy."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Anne rolled her eyes and she shook her hand

"You know her.. I've heard that, she has a lover.. I want her to be happy.."

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 pm

George shook his head "No it is much more than a lover. She even slept with Thomas Wyatt! Your lover!"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Anne shocked.She looked at him wide-eyedly.She could not believe what she heard

"What?! Are you aware of what you say? With Thomas Wyatt?!"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

George nodded trying to calm down. He took a deep breath looking at out of window then he turned to Anne suddenly and contunied "She is the one who told me this. I am his brother and she told me the guys she slept with. "
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 pm

"I can't believe this! How? Thomas Wyatt and Mary?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 pm

George took a deep breath hitting the desk slowly "Ask her. I don't know where she is. Letter to her. "
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Anne stopped and looked at George

"I will! We need to find her a husband! Anyway, I will take care of this issue later"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 pm

George grinned touching her cheek softly "Of course you will" He sighed taking his place by the window "Now if you haven't got anything to add, you may leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:04 am

As I sit on the floor outside someone chamber looking for George still clutching my empty bottle of wine
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 pm

George heard some noises behind the door. He walked and opened the door having a look at the corridor. He saw a woman and then remembered the night he spent with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I look up at him from the floor and I point to him your a boleyn you never told me that you were a boleyn why not boleyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next