The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 pm

no forget it, it is crazy as I look at him perhaps I should go
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 pm

"I asked you a question, Mary" George gazed at her
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 pm

well I can always lie about the father of the child if he goes to the King
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 am

"You also slept with the King." said George grinning "Maybe he is the King's son, who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 am

or williams, if we paid him enough to lie he could say it was his
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm

"I can pay him how much he wants. As long as people doesn't call my Henry as bastard"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm

i will need to talk to him first,when I get back to Hever, you can visit you nephew any time you wish he still needs a father figure and I think your the best person for him to look up to. I can only hope that it gets Cesare off our backs and leave us alone I watch my brother seeing a goblet and bottle off wine I walk over and pour myself before downing the contents
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 pm

"Do not worry about Cesare. I've talked to him. He just wants to see his son constantly" George looked at her trying to understand what she feels "You will allow him to see his son, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm

yes, but there got to be ground rules like he can not simply turn up unannounced and for walking into my chamber when he feels like it.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

George nodded "My servants will be there to protect you, Mary. You do not need to worry about anything."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

thamk you brother as I hug him i leave to your business as I leave his chamber
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

George nodded as he watched her leaving. He got undressed slowly and lied on the bed after he had a look at his naked body at the mirror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

I knock on the door feeling nervous
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm

As soon as George opened the door, he pulled Guinevere to himself fastly. He closed the door behind themself and locked it. He proped Guinevere's waist to the door and began kissing her lips with passion. His hands went to her legs, he lifted them up to his waist and kept kissing her caressing her legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

As he kisses me as I enter, I can not help but return the kisses knowing this time very much sober, as I wrap my legs around him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

George was feeling the baby's weight. That was an amazing thing to feel. His kisses moved down to her neck. He touched her neck slowly to make her tempt. "Mmmh.." he whispered kissing her neck "Where is your sword, warrior? Mine is here." said George rubbing his manhood to her womanhood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

I smile at him as I walk away from him unlace my dress to my shift mine is here as i look down at my body pulling him towards me as I kiss him running my hands over him and touching his manhood
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:42 pm

George moaned loudly as she touched his manhood. He fastly unlaced her corset and looked at her nipples with desire. He took her on his lap and brought to his bed. He began to kiss her again while he was putting Guinevere on the bed. He opened his legs and bent over Guinevere. He took his shirt off fastly and leaned his strong chest to Guinevere's breaths. He kissed her shoulders slowly as his hands ran over under her skirt, to her legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

As he places me on the bed I look up at him and kisses him running my hands over his body as I pull him close I kiss him with passion wanting to remember this night more then before as I take my skirt off and my shift allowing our bare skin to touch
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

George soaked her nipples with his tongue first. He slowly take them into his mouth and sucked for soliciting her. He threw her skirt away with a movement of his hands, and cuddled her legs with his hands. He snuggled a little more and kissed her belly with his lips. Then his lips met her womanhood. He kissed on her cunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

As he kissed my women hood I moan softly at his touch, as I run my hands through his hair as I close my eyes at this sensation
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 pm

George kissed her womanhood opening her legs slowly. He leaned once more before he unlaced his breeches. Then he pushed himself into her slowly. His hands were still on her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 pm

As he enters me I gasp, as I look down at him I smile as he moves inside of me
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:29 pm

George's movement got harder and faster. "I can't stop myself" said out of breath "Tell me if..if I harm you." George kept his movements inside her closing his eyes. He was sweating. As soon as he felt he was at the top of satisfaction, he pulled himself back and left his seeds to the pelt between Guinevere and George. Then he lied on the bed exhaustedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 pm

no harm as he spill his seed on the bed I turn over and run my finger down his chest now I know why you have the girls chasing you as I take his hand and place on my tiny bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next