The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:00 pm

I take the pouch and see the look on his face I grab his arm and kiss him on the lips take care please, can we talk again
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 pm

George kissed her back wrapping his arms on her waist "We will always see each other, we have a special thing anymore, mother of my child."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Smiles thank you, as I kiss him see you soon
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm

"See you, Guinevere" said kissing her nose. Then George moved back to let her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm

I smile and leave
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:10 pm

I knock on my brothers door
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

George opened the door. He got surprised a little when he saw Mary. He bowed and opened the door completely to let her come in. "Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm

I walk in nervously, brother, I just want to make amends before I go back to Hever, for the time being
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:36 pm

George waited a little thoughtfully. He looked at the floor taking deep breaths. Then he turned to Mary, walked closer to her, hugged tightly "Forgive me" whispered
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

for what part you hitting me, calling me a whore or the part you called your nephew a bastard as he hugs me
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:44 pm

George blushed a little. He moved back like a little boy. His eyes were melted. "For all. "
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:47 pm

i shall forgive you for what you called me but my son is a different matter I walk towards him and bring his face up so I can look at him you are my brother and my only brother, I want peace for me and my children and I will always love you
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm

George kissed Mary on her forehead closing his eyes. After that kiss, he moved to back a little to see her face. Looked at into her eyes with love "I am just trying to protect you. God is my witness, Mary. I love you and I want the best for you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

what is new around here, I like to stay here now but not sure if I can cope again with the gossip
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

George sighed. He did not know what is true and what is wrong. He looked at Mary's eyes, decided to listen his heart "Stay here. People always gossips. You can get over this. "
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:43 pm

i might leave my children at Hever they do not need to hear it as I think about William I am sorry that I ruin it between you and him, but I just want us to be happy now
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

"You mean Cesare?" asked George. He did not need to keep it from Mary any more "Actually, Cesare is a very bad man, Mary. I'm glad you ruined. Really I am."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 pm

oh, why brother. I just want to meet a decent man loyal man someone who does not jump from bed to bed
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm

George shook his head with a bitter smile on his lips "Cesare is avid. It's the best you stay away from him. What happened to William? He seemed good to me."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

William is a good man, but think father and Anne would hate me if anything happens between us, but we have become close and he does his duties well
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

George sighed "We all just wait until Anne will be the Queen. Then you're free to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 pm

lets hope, you still got jane, I know you do not love her but she loves you. At least you have some one that Father agrees on
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 pm

"That's worse, Mary. I have to be with a woman who I don't love at all. I will make her unhappy too. At least you are with your love. Never mind what my father thinks. Live your love secretly, dear."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

brother, I hate to say this but am prepared to lie to keep my child. Do you think that is bad thing
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:09 pm

George sighed "What lie?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 22 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next