The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 pm

"I did not know that God could moan" said George mocking. He approached Cesare a little more, now they were face to face. George left a wet kiss on Cesare's lips and whispered "Do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Cesare tilted his head and took a deep breath "Do you wish for me to love you?" he asked "I don't know if i should let you have my heart or not, in fear you do not want it."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm

George gulped down feeling hurted. He moved back to his place on bed. "I see." said simply. Took his half-filled goblet, took a sip from it. "I think you're done here as our occupation has finished. You may leave my room." said George turning to his side on the bed
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Cesare could have hit himself at not expressing his words more clearly "George i didn't mean it like that." he said searching for the right words "I mean it.." he thought for a moment "Would you allow me to love you? I was asking your permission."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 pm

George sighed "You are saying these for not to break my heart. But it is all right, Cesare. I forgot what you had said in forests. Love is ended for you. I don't know why i am saying such stupid things. These all must be bad weather conditions. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Cesare shook his head "I swear i am not lying to you George." he said and he placed a hand upon his arm gently and he then kissed it softly "I said my love for women has ended, that didn't mean my love for a man." he gulped a little "Will you let me love you?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm

George finally turned to Cesare with a mist in his eyes. He looked at into Cesare's eyes to understand if he was serious. When he felt Cesare's touching on his arm, closed his eyes for a second. All permissions are yours, Cesare. I want you to love me. I've never wanted something this much in my life."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Cesare nodded and leaned down to his ear "Then indeed i do love you." he whispered into his ear softly "My heart body and soul are yours, do as you wish with them." he added to the whisper and he placed a gentle kiss to his neck.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 pm

George wrapped Cesare's waist with his arms happily. "Don't doubt about your heart and body. I will care of them eveybody with passion rest of my life." said with a sweet smile on his lips, kissed him deeply
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Cesare smiled let out a sigh of relief "Good." he whispered and he kissed him back deeply and with passion as he rested a hand on his waist gently and the other rested upon his cheek.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

George stopped to kiss him suddenly "You have to go, Cesare." said leaving his hands on Cesare's waist It's been a long time since you came in"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Cesare frowned at him and took a deep breath "Nobody saw me." he said "The hallway was deserted, and even if they do question i will say we were discussing arrangements for your marriage.."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 pm

George laughed loudly "Yes you were teaching me what i should do in nuptial night"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Cesare laughed and nodded "I think that excuse shall subdue..." he whispered "I don't wish to leave your hot bed, for the cold night air." he kissed his collar bone softly and looked up at him with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 pm

George laughed loudly again. He pulled Cesare closer to himself, caressed his hair "Excuse me, my lord. I promised you to laugh at you when you are in love"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Cesare laughed after his words and nodded "So you did, and you just proved me wrong." he whispered and he pulled the sheets up around them as he lay beside George and looked up at him "I like lying here, talking to you..its just to..relaxing."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:19 pm

George was glad at hot air under the sheets. "You are a man full of surprises. You seem brutal but in deep ..." said George bringing his fingers on Cesare's chest "You have a golden heart"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Cesare laughed for a moment without explaining and he looked at George "I look like a man whom would harm people, don't i?" he asked "I think its the hair or the slight beard i have." he smiled and looked to where George's finger was on his chest and he put his hand over George's.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

"No, it's because of your eyes. " George looked at into his eyes with admiration "Cesare, i slept with Jane Bassett" said George suddenly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Cesare nodded "My eyes...dark and penetrating." he whispered and he looked at him at he told him about Jane "Did you have feelings for her?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:36 pm

"She was inaccessible for me. You know how she dances. I watched her dance every night in big hall. But when i got her..It's finished i guess. I lost my exciting to her" George sighed
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Cesare nodded "You do not feel the way you felt about her?" he asked "You should explain yourself to her, because i am sure when you told her such she felt..well..her husband just died so more depressed than original, i think the main reason she sought you out is because she knew you would comfort her."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 pm

George nodded "Yes i am going to talk to her." He looked at Cesare's eyes suddenly with confusing thoughts "Does Mary still love you?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Cesare smiled at him "Talk to her tomorrow, i doubt she would be awake." he said and he thought of what to say for a moment then he shook his head "I and Mary where a one time thing, it was in the heat of the moment."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:52 pm

George nodded "Tomorrow." George thought for a moment and laughed then "Ive never thought that i could envy my sister for a man"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next