The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Cesare smiled up at him "Why should you envy her?" he asked and he kissed his neck softly before whisper into his ear "You have me now, right beside you..naked."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 am

George found Cesare's manhood under the sheets and clenched it laugh "Indeed i have" George looked at his face smiling. "But i must warn you about how jealous i am."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 am

Cesare gasped softly and looked to George with a grin "Then we are alike, for i get jealous easily too." he whispered and he gulped a little and ran his hand down George's like and up closely to his manhood.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 pm

George looked at him with a naughty smile on his lips. "Then i should reject that man tried to seduce me."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Cesare nodded and ran his hand over George's manhood teasingly "You should indeed, or i will become very jealous." he whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 pm

George moaned quietly out of breath "If this is the way you envy, i can let him to seduce me"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Cesare grinned and stopped his touches and looked at George "This is how i envy, i will make you moan so loud then i will stop my touches upon your body." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 pm

George laughed and hit his head slowly with pillow "You're so cruel"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Cesare grinned and he leaned over and kissed George's chest softly "I am very cruel." he whispered "Would you have me again?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 pm

George saved himself from Cesare's lips. He stood up and opened the curtains a little. "It's almost morning. I have to see the Duchess"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Cesare groaned and lay down before standing up again "Meaning i must go." he said and he picked up his breeches and put them on before taking his doublet and putting that on too "Can i see you again?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 pm

George looked at him with a grin in his lips. "I love you much more when you're naked" He pulled Cesare to himself, left a kiss on his lips "You must see me. Good morning, my love. Stay away from ravenous ladies."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Cesare laughed at him "I will try and stay away from them, but it seems that they follow me." he whispered and he kissed George deeply before pulling away and walking to the door "Until later, my love." he said and he walked out and to his room.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 pm

George watched him until he left. Then he sighed smiling. Closed the curtains, left himself on the bed
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

A squire came and handed him a letter before turning and walking off into the dead of night.

My Lord Boleyn,
I have invited you to come speak to me on the arrangements of your marriage to the Lady Jane Parker, i will be in my chambers where we can speak privately.

His Grace,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Anne knocked at the door

"George? Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 pm

George stood up as soon as he heard Anne's voice. He almost ran to the door with an excitement. Opened the door smiling. "Anne! Come in"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Anne seemed to be offended.She looked at George when he open the door.She rolled her eyes and walked in.She sat down on a sofa and looked at her brother.

"Do you remember me? Your sister!"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Let me hug y.." George stopped when he saw Anne did not care of him at all. He closed the door without leaving his eyes on her. "Anne, what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Anne looked at George for a while

"I have not heard from you for several days, George. Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

George walked to Anne, took a piece of her hair caressing it "Anne you're the one who never talks to us since you seduced the King"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Anne looked at him and she frowned

"Do you blame me?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:11 pm

George shook his head "I am not blaming you for anything. You're doing the best for our family." He bent toward her, smiled in a sweetish way "You're going to be the Queen of England, my little Annemaria"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Anne's attitude changed immediately.She stood up and hugged her brother with a smile

"George.. I miss you so much.."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 pm

George hugged her in the same way "I miss you too. I'm so sorry for all the bad things i said to you. It was all because of my madness"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next