The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 pm

George pulled her toward his body and snuggled. He bent over her body and smiled in a naughty way "Oh, do you? Tell me why"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 pm

As I rub his manhood this, but because you do care about people
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:56 pm

George sighed when she had a touch at George's manhood. He took her hand away to on the quilt. Began looking at into her eyes. He whispered with admiration "You have a wild beauty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:08 pm

As he removes my hand I look at him and kiss him instead i do, how so, but your not to bad yourself as I rest one hand under my head and look at him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:34 pm

George laughed quietly. He kissed her back and asked without removing his lips on hers "Don't you like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:42 pm

As he kisses me do you think I be here if I did not
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

"But you also slept with my father. " said George grinning "Mmh and he is not a handsome one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 pm

yes as he was the only one who wanted me, or show me any interest no but your far more handsome as I smile and take his hand into mine
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm

"Only one?" George asked confusingly. He began playing with her hair "Then who was the man in your bed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm

a man I met while drinking called Francis, I look at him arecyou jealous my lord, as I continue to trace my hand over his chest he is caring
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

George sighed "I can't be jealous for someone who is not mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:27 pm

no you can not but what about the mother of your child as I look at him i do not regret any thing including being here with you even now you are like a drug to me
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

"Why would you regret?" said George kissing her "We just make love. There is only love here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Smiles and kisses him that is what I love as I look at him i want you so much as I kisses him again running my hands over him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 pm

George closed his eyes gasping. He lied on her body, felt her skin's heat again. Kissed her neck as he placed his hands on her legs. He opened them slowly as he began kissing her womanhood to make her wet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

As he kisses me then my womenhood I close my eyes feeling him and having him touch me is bliss
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

George pushed his manhood into her. He put his hands on her hips, and grasped them tightly. He entered her again and again until he felt he was at the top of satisfaction. He left his seed on her nipples out of breath. He sighed while he was leaving himself on the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:46 pm

As he climax I smile and wipe his cum off me thank you
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:49 am

George turned to her with a sweet smile on his lips "There is no need to thank me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 pm

Smiles and kisses him i hope your wife leans to love you
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 pm

"She's already loved me" said George sighing. He frowned. "I hope i will lean to love her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm

you will give it time
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 pm

George nodded caressing her hair "I will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 pm

I smile at him and if you do not am sure there is always a girl that will warm your bed
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

"I don't think so said George playing with her nose. "Ladies are afraid of me cause i've been known as womanizer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next