The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William's study

Go down 
+3
Margaret Douglas
Diane de Poitiers
William Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Prince William's study - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:09 am

As he looked into her eyes she gazed back up at him, half nervous and half excited for what they were about to do. She felt a stab of pain when he entered her and she clung to his body trying hard not to cry out.As he lay still, their bodies joined, Chandra felt the pain slowly fade away, leaving only a tiny curl of pleasure low in her belly. She looked up at him as she shook her head slowly. ''Don't stop...I'm fine the pain is gone.'' She said as she ran her hands down his back, feeling the hot, sweat-damp skin over his lean muscles pressing him closer to her as she wrapped her long legs around him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 am

"As you wish..." I then began to thrust inside her, leaning down and kissing her neck while doing so. She felt so amazing. I would regret nothing of this moment as I lifted one of her legs on top of my shoulders slowing my movements and caressing her leg.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:12 am

She arched her hips forward and moving them against his, trying to match his rhythm. The sensation of both moving against each other felt amazing, and she let out a moan .The feeling of their bodies joined in one felt so right to her and she didn't wanted to be anywhere else.Every thrust, every movement of his body against hers, every moan and sigh, drove the pleasure to greater heights. It was like a brilliant strand of sunshine unravelling inside her, blinding her with its brilliant light.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:45 am

I thrusted deeper feeling her depths, which were satisfying me emnsly. I let out a loud moan as I licked one of her breasts and then let my lips surround it. I then kissed her lips as our sweaty bodies combined as one.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 am

He lowered his head to her breast and kissed the side of it, the curve underneath, and she moaned, wanting his mouth on her sensitiv breast.She kissed him back passionately,their kiss gradually grew more intense, and soon their tongues were dancing together in each other's mouths.She broke the kiss moaning against his lips in pleasure that she didn't felt before as he drove deeper and deeper inside her.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:10 am

I felt my member throb inside her as thrusted in a fast motion. I wanted to keeping going without climaxing so soon. So I held back and grinded my teeth. I turned her over and entered her from behind. I breathed hard as I pushed hard and grabbed her breasts while kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 am

Chandra moaned aloud once when he entered in her from behind and then moved her hips in circles against him.The feeling of his hands on her breast and his hard trusts send her over the edge and she call out his name.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 am

Hearing my name leave her lips made me unable to control myself any longer. I pulled her tightly to me as I let out a loud groan released into her, letting my eyes roll back into my head as my entire body is fulfilled with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 am

She held tight to him, and closed her eyes...succumbing to pleasure. '' Oh,William that was amazing'' She gasped trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 am

I rolled on to my back and looked at her. The sweat on her face made it glisten. I wrapped my arm around her pulling the blanket over us. "Indeed it was" I said and kissed her forehead not wanting to express my feeling toward her so quickly. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:34 am

Smiling, Chandra crawled under, curled her body into him, loving the warmth that emanated from his body ,thinking about the wonder of what had just happened. She let herself drift in this feeling for a long, contented moment. ''I have never felt better in whole my life...'' She said with wide smile,and then she looked up at him."I've never felt this way before, about anyone.. I think you should know that.."She'd had to say it,the words burned on her lips and in her heart.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:44 am

I looked at her as she spoke those words; my heart beating almost as fast as the wings of a hummingbird in flight. I caressed her face, "I too have never felt this strongly about a woman. I don't know what's come over me I feel strange." I said not wanting her leave. I wanted her to stay with me. "Will you stay with me...til dawn I mean?" I said not ever asking a woman this before.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 pm

She watched his lips forming the words; at the same time she heard them so clearly that she felt them under her skin.His words fell upon her ears like the sweetest music she had ever heard and her heart was pounding so hard that she was sure that he could hear it too. ''I know...I feel strange too.'' She said her eyes never left his. ''Yes I will stay with you as long as you wish....since I don't want to be anywhere else than here''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:40 pm

I was thrilled that she agreed. I kissed her lips and smiled "Come to my chambers. There's a door over there that leads straight to my chambers." I said and got up and wrapped the blanket around her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm

She kissed him back and smiled. ''Alright...''She said and wrapped the blanket tightly around her as she stood up and followed him to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 pm

A note delivered:

Will,

Have you seen my tiara? If so, can you bring it back to me? It belongs to my mother after all.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Katerina was new to the Whitehall Palace so she was walking around alone, trying to figure out where everything was and to meet some new people. As she was walking she noticed a study room with the door open. She stepped towards the door and knocked on it before entering. She smiled as she looked around and she heard someone walk into the room. She turned around and noticed Prince William standing there and she bowed. "My lord. Its an honor to meet you. I'm sorry for coming in here. I should of asked you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William's study
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6