The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William's study

Go down 
+3
Margaret Douglas
Diane de Poitiers
William Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Prince William's study - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 am

I feel myself drift into a fitful doze as his arms around wrestle away my worries until they dissolve. With my head resting on his chest and my lips occasionally offering a kiss I feel no fear...only utter contentment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I then hear a sharp knock on the door and then I recognise the voice. The voice of the man who shoved this tight ring on my finger and who will cast me to ruin if he find me hear. I glance to William and see he too falls asleep,"Love, awaken!"I hiss and tap his shoulder,"Love!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 am

Laying in front of the fire, I sleep in complete contentment when I am awoken by Elizabeth's tender whisper. I open my eyes wondering what's going on. "What is it my love, are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 am

Open this bloody door!I command from outside and hammer on the it hardly with my hand clasped into a fist.
Fools! A pair of fools!
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:49 pm

It's my husband,"I hiss as I clamber up from the bed. I gather my dress from the floor and begin to tug it on.

"I must hide-he cannot know I am here. William get up!"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:15 am

I suddenly hear a pounding on the door. A strong male voice is at the other end. I quickly dress and her back into her gown as best I could. "Come you can hide in here" I said pointing her behind the bookshelf. "Don't make a sound for the love of God" I then looked in mirror . to make sure my attire was on correctly and opened the door to see a large size man towering over me.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 pm

I cower behind the robust piece of furniture and then I hear the door open...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Huh! Finally! How dare you keep me waiting this long! What an insipid little runt.

I saunter into the room. The stupid little boy's rooms are finer than mine-how could his be! He does not deserve such grandeur! I examine the room with squinted eyes, Where is my wench?
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 am

I look at him as he looks down on me "Sir do you know of whom you are speaking to?" I asked knowing he probably didn't know of my high ranking status.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 am

I don't know and alas I do not care! I spit.

Now tell me where is my wench?
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:39 am

I stood up straight, in rage "I am William Stuart, Prince of Scotland now bow before me and apologize!!" I insisted as I spoke in low but mannered tone.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:27 pm

And I am Henry Bosworth, Duke of Windsor and you have been making sport with my wife! My wife! Where is she? I cry and push his shoulder out of my way. The stupid Scottish fool will not frighten me!
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:33 pm

I look at this boorish man as my anger deepens "You have no right to mistreat so unjust. Besides what evidence do you have against me?" I say trying to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Spinning around I glare at him Look at you!
I then scoff Some prince. You are like a pathetic little maid. Why Elizabeth has a fancy for you I do not know...A girl would beat you a fight

I then hear a creak from the corner Where is she?!
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am

Hearing his words made me that much more angry. "GET OUT! you have no purpose here now leave before I summon the guards!!" I said pointing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 am

And now you call your guards to fight your battles. Next you will throw Elizabeth out to fight for you-some man! Tell me...when you face the punishment of The King will it be my wife who bares the brunt as you flee to Scotland?

I clasp my hand before me, She will tire of you when you do not fight for her, protect her and that bastard of hers. She hates me as much as I hate her love for you but she knows I would fight for her, that I would protect her and I would kill for her. And what's more - I would win for her. What can you guarantee-frilly dresses and money?
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 am

I knew what kind of game he was playing, but I was no fool to fall for it. "Master Bosworth, what ever it is your insinuating, I can not confirm nor deny until you have solid evidence against me. Now, will you kindly leave I have work that needs my attention." I said as I sat calmly behind my desk.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 am

I scoff at how he addresses me, You may be a prince in Scotland but you are scum here. And you do exactly what I expect-you cannot protect her with your documents and notes!

I stride towards his desk and sweep all the papers off the wooden surface. The ink splashes on the floor and leads a trail...to my whore.
I curse at her as she lays cowering in the corner, I grab her golden tendrils of hair and drag her up, We are leaving.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:03 am

I cry in pain as he grabs my hair, I feel the sharp tug on my skull and rise to prevent more pain,"Let me go,Henry! Let me go!"

I glance to William with pleading eyes, why won't he fight for me? William...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:04 pm

It was obvious this man was angry. However, once I saw the ink spill over Elizabeth' s beautiful pale skin, something inside me snapped. I grabbed Bosworth and sucker punched him straight in the face. "The lady is staying with me!!" I shouted in rage as I pulled Elizabeth into my arms wiping her face with my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 pm

I cower into William's arms and shut my eyes. My head spins and feels heavier than the world, I can barely see or breathe. I grab onto him to keep my from falling.
But my son, my baby. I must protect him so my lips brush against his neck and I whisper,"I need to go, I won't agitate him...for our son."

I straighten up and hold his face in my hands and pull him to me,"Oh my love,"I whisper and kiss his lips softly,"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:42 pm

I frown at the pathetic show of affection and grab her hand. Come now, wench. I grumble.

I throw open the door and drag her behind me.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm

I trail behind Henry and turn to William and give him an apologetic smile. I then mouth 'I love you' and slip out the room.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 am

I can feel Elizabeth shaking with fear. However, I know our son is most important. I cup her face with both my palms and kiss her lips "I understand my love" I said as I gazed into her eyes. I then looked toward Bosworth "You will treat her with respect!" I demand hating to let her leave with him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Edward finally arrived at William Stuart's and didn't have time to be announced. He chapped the door and quickly opened it,"Your Highness...I am the Duke of Windsor, my sister is Elizabeth Craven,"Edward mumbled as he bowed reverently.

"My sister asks for you...Your Highness she is very ill and she is convinced she will not survive...I ask that you come to her now, she is in my chamber alone,"Edward said and edged towards the door again, not wanting to leave her alone too long,"Thus I must beg of Your Highness that we leave now."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm

The fire was already a blaze so the room was at a comfortable temperature. I opened the door for her and ordered us a warm beverage. "Please come in make yourself comfortable" I said as I helped her with her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William's study
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next