The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William's study

Go down 
+3
Margaret Douglas
Diane de Poitiers
William Stuart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Prince William's study - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Once when she entered in the room she noticed how warm and cozy were inside. ''Thank you,Your Highness.'' She said with kind voice as he helped her with her cloak.She eyed the room, and spotted bookshelf in the corner of the room.She has never seen so many books,Chandra loved books for as long as she could remember. ''"I've never seen so many books in all my life!"She said as she came near bookshelf,looking at the books in amazement.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm

I smiled and watched her as she admired my book collection. I gather you fancy the written word?" I said watching her eyes as if she seen some sort of magic.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 am

She smiled brightly as she ran her delicate fingers over one book.Then she turned again to him,with small sparkle in her eyes.''Yes,very much.'' She said. ''Ever since I was a little girl I loved books.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 am

"Pick one, any one you like...." I said as I handed her a goblet of fresh ale.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 am

She looked at books again and then took one she liked the most from the shelf. ''This one.'' She smiled .''Thank you,Your Highness.'' She said in soft voice as she took offering goblet.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 am

"Your most welcome. This way you never forget me" I said and brushed her face with my palm and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Her mouth curved into a smile and she let out a small gasp at his touch. ''I'll treasure it forever.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 am

We had a moment as we both stared into each others eyes...."Well why don't you have a seat and tell me about yourself." I asked very interested to know about this woman who had just walked into my life.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 am

She sat on the sofa next to fire place with a soft smile.''I grew up in the countryside,far away from court...I was very curious as a child and always wanted to learn new things,and since my father was a tutor he had taught me everything he knew,so I become a governess.'' she paused for a moment. ''I was married once to my childhood friend to my fathers disapproval since he didn't have any title and wealth,but that wasn't important to me,he loved me with all his heart and that was enough for me.But he died soon after our wedding,and after that I came at court.'' When she finished she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 am

I watched her as she spoke. I admired the way her mouth curved to the side when she said certain words. "So you enjoy your job? Careing for children I mean." I said a as I had never spoken to the help beyond a pleasant good day and thank you. However, there was something about her that made want to know everything about her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Looking up slowly, she found him smiling at her and could only smile back, nodding to him happily. ''I love my job and would never choose another.'' She replied,looking at him. She could not remember the last time when she enjoyed so much in someone's company it almost felt unreal.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 am

I heard the joy in her voice as she said she loved her job. "Well it takes a person with a good heart to care for children. I'm always trying to look after my older brother the King of Scotland, and that's enough immaturity I can handle" I laughed and then stood up. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"I asked wanting to be nearer to her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 am

She laughed softly at his comment about his brother. ''His Majesty can not be that much immature...'' She said and then nodded with her head.''Of course you may,Your Highness.''She smiled to him as she made a space on the sofa for him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:39 am

"You do not know James." I said with a smirk as I sat next to her. I could smell her perfume as I looked down at her chest then back at her. I hope I wasn't making her nervous cause she was certainly making me nervous. "So tell me about you, where are you from whose children do you care for?"
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 pm

When he sat next to her, he was so close she could feel the heat of his body,she could smell him.A warm sensation flowed through her body, and she could feel herself blush once when she notice his gaze on her chest. ''I am from England and now I only take care for one child,the son of late Duke of Lancaster.'' She manage to reply...Her mind had gone completely blank and her pulse continued to beat rapidly and she couldn't resist looking at him again, couldn't take her eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

I could barely comprehend what she said as I was focused on what it would feel like to kiss her. "I'm not familiar with the Duke of Lancaster." I said and placed my hand on hers "Would I be too forward if I kissed you right now?"
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm

She felt delicious little shudders of pleasure shoot through her as she felt his warm hand on top of hers.Her heart skipped a little on his words and her mouth got dry.She feared what it might lead to, but she longed to feel his lips on hers. ''No...'' She manage to whisper as she moved a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 am

With her consent, i gently bring her chin up as I lean in and kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 pm

She tensed slightly as he touched his lips to hers . They were soft, warm, and very inviting. Since she had first set eyes upon him she had wondered what it would feel like to kiss him,it felt so right.It only took a moment before she kissed him back just as passionately, sliding her hands down his chest.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 pm

As she returned my kiss I pulled her closer and deepened our kiss by letting my tongue dance along with hers feeling the utmost desire for her.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:48 am

She let out a soft low moan as he deepened the kiss and she let her tongue intertwine with his as she slipped it into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His kisses were like an enchantment, a cure for her and she felt desire well up in her like a long forgotten spring.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:38 am

Our kiss felt unreal, I felt something ignite in me that no woman had ever had the power to do. I continued to kiss her moving to her neck feeling my hardness grow beneath my pants. I then pulled back "Forgive me my lady I don't wish to take advantage of you." my thoughts were in a haze all I could think was how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 pm

She let out soft sigh once when he pulled away from her.She could still feel his lips on hers, the tingling all the way down to her ankles. No one ever made her feel like he did."Forgive you? There is nothing to forgive on my side.For your act is very honorable.'' She said, her heart was still pounding hard from the kiss they shared.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 pm

I grinned at her words and took her hands in mine "I must be honest with you my lady, even though we have just met, you make me feel different and I would love to continue this however, in the past things have not worked out for me in doing so." I said hoping I was making the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Even though they had just met, he had the power to lift her, to make her feel. She listened to him carefully as he spoke,nodding little with her head. ''You have made me feel different and alive again. I think you are the kindest man I have met in a very long time.I know we haven't known each other for very long and I know that I don't know anything about you, but you make me feel like I have known you for years.'' She said with smile. ''The past was not great for me either so I understand exactly what you mean but for everything there is a second chance.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William's study   Prince William's study - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William's study
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Royal Guestrooms-
Jump to: