The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Fernando's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Francesca Benedetti
Anne Brett
Fernando Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am

Anne stroked his cheek again "Uncle, i would never invade your country." she kissed his cheek softly and smiled "You are my family, i would support your country more than try and invade it, do not worry." she said and she smiled down at the map "And as for the Army and money..i already have it all."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 am

Hmm...Interesting. Who is providing you with the troops? Fernando says as he walks back to his small table. Sitting down, he ponders the entire situation. She is ambitious just like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 am

Anne smiled and she clasped her hands "The people who are just as against the French as we are." she said "I will be ready to invade Milan in two days, Uncle." she turned and smiled at him "And i will also have the army that is left on stand by incase the French do try and attack during the coronation, i will make a show that us Italian will not be ruled by those French bastards any longer."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:25 am

We are strong willed, fierce breed of people. We need to show the world that we are not to be messed with. I still have the French invading my realm or else I could contribute. Fernando yawns and motions for Anne to come near. I dont wish to be rude but I need to rest a bit before meeting with my generals later.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 am

Anne nodded and she smiled "I think the invasion of Milan will soon show such." she said and when he spoke she nodded and went over and kissed his cheek softly and smiled at him "Thankyou for allowing me back uncle, it feels good to be finally home."
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 am

It is good to have you home my dear. Fernando rests his head against the back of his chair and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 am

Anne got up and she curtsied before glancing at the map and Milan before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:11 am

Papa,

I am so happy to see you again. Your time at the front has been long but I hope and pray that you shouldnt leave again anytime soon.

Your dearest daughter,

Fran
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Sancha felt bad about her discussion with her uncle.
She went to his room and asked permission to enter...
majesty, can I enter?
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Fernando sits quietly at his desk, reading a book when his niece Sancha is announced in. Please, come in. He continues to sit there, not even turning around to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:29 pm

I want to apologize to you, dear uncle.I have a strong character ..and was disrespectful to you at dinner.I´m sorry...
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:33 pm

It is alright Sancha, Fernando says with an airy voice. I have better things to think of, like getting my new wife's chambers ready for her arrival. He continues to read.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 pm

I want to talk to you about my marriage...I'm too young to be a widow.I need a husband to govern with me Squillace..and I have to have children.Can you negotiate a marriage for me?you are the head of household.
Sancha told him and gave him a mysterious look
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Fernando gently sets his book down and slowly turns to Sancha. I could do that, perhaps. Is there anyone in mind that you wish to marry...that is available? He looks at her with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm willing to accept your decision...You can arrange a marriage for me to benefit the interests of Italy..A union with Navarre for example, Milan or England.

Sancha said and gently stroked his uncle's hand ...
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:52 pm

He smiles, Navarre and Milan are out of the question but England isnt. I will have to see if there are any nobleman still single up there. He thinks of the plans that are going on with Navarre and cannot help but to smile wider. Is there anyone in England that you know of? The only way Navarre isnt out of the question is if you marry Prince Martin de Navarra.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 am

Martin?,In Navarra people rumored about him ...King Henry of Navarre, wants to divorce his wife.I would be a wonderful queen for Navarre, do not you think?
Sancha said smiling wickedly.
Moreover, the King and I .... we have already intimated
Sancha said seductively
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:06 am

You will not marry Henry as he is legally married and cannot obtain a divorce from his wife. Do not speak of rumors about Martin as there are many rumors circulating about you. Fernando takes a deep breath and stretches. I will write to the King of England and see if he knows of any of his subjects that are looking for wives....Perhaps the Duke of Lancaster? You are not Queen material because of your horrible reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:09 am

Duke of Lancaster???my reputation?, What reputation?
Sancha asked altered
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 am

For sleeping with men that are not your husband besides, the Dukes of Lancaster are descended from the Plantagenet Kings of England and I think the current Duke needs a wife. Fernando says nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 am

And the Duke of Birmingham?I accept your wishes for me dear uncle ..If you want me to marry the Duke of Lancaster, I will accept.
Sancha said and she looked at the king with pride

Last edited by Sancha de Aragón on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 am

I do not know, he says while pouring himself a goblet of wine. I will write to King Henry of England for you and see. I will have to negotiate with him anyways since it will be his subject.
Back to top Go down
Sancha de Aragón
Princess of Squillace
Sancha de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:24 am

I accept your decision, your Majesty, if you think that my marriage with the Duke of Lancaster is beneficial for Italy, I accept.
Sancha said and left the room, coquettishly
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Nun and Princess of Navarre
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 am

Sister Ana went to the King's room.
That day, she was not dressed in religious dress.
She was traveling in "condition" of royal princess of Navarre, and she wore a spectacular dress.
Majesty, I´m Ana de Navarra, can I enter?
Sister Ana asked.
http://images.allocine.fr/r_640_600/b_1_d6d6d6/medias/nmedia/18/70/30/64/19095212.jpg
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am

Fernando sits in front of the fire in his room, still in his court dress when he hears sister Ana knock on his door. He sits up an bit more straight before answering her. Yes please come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Fernando's bedchamber
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next