The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Fernando's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Francesca Benedetti
Anne Brett
Fernando Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana de Navarra
Nun and Princess of Navarre
Ana de Navarra

King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 am

Sister Ana entered and she stared at the King.
For a moment, she was puzzled.
She felt a huge throbbing in her heart when she looked at to the king...
She was speechless
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:16 am

Fernando stands up, a bit puzzled himself. He expected her to be in different attire than what she was wearing. Welcome to Tuscany Your Highness, he says as he looks her over. Although I am surprised that you are not wearing a nun's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 am

I travel in princess of Navarre condition, no as a nun...
Sister Ana said smiling, something very strange about her, because she was always cold and proud.
Sister Ana looked at the king warmly and in her imagination she became to fantasize with his lips as she watched the handsome king.
She clutched a small crucifix that she wore in her hands, to control the king desires aroused in her...
Tuscany is beatiful..
Sister Ana said sweaty
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 am

Fernando smiles proudly, I am very proud of my country, its people, and its wine. It is delicious. You must try some. Fernando walks over to his wine table and pours two goblets of wine and hands one to Ana. She has her eyes transfixed on him and although he shouldnt feel anything....he does. Impure thought fill his head but he must attempt to shake them off. She is a nun! So, what are Navarre's terms for marriage?
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 am

Sister Ana drinks from her cup of wine looking at the king with desire...
This wine is delicious...I would like another cup
Sister Ana said smiling...
I will be several days in Italy .. we'll talk about the wedding tomorrow, now we enjoy of this delicious wine
Sister Ana could not control her desires by the king and looked at him ardently
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 am

Yes, of course. Fernando grabs the pitcher of wine and sit down on the floor in front of the fire. Please Your Highness, sit. I like to be informal in the comfort of my own chambers. She graciously accepts his invitation and sits down next to him. His heart beats fast and tries not to show it. He tilts his head as he looks at her. I am very happy to hear that my darling Francesca is to marry into a wonderful family....His voice trails off as he cannot help but to smile.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 am

Sister Ana looks at his eyes...
Your words about my family are very beautiful.I promise you that your daughter will be very happy in Navarra
Sister Ana says and drink of her cup.
This room is very warm...Navarra's climate is cold, my country is nestled in the Pyrenees
Sister Ana said and she released her hair and dropping a beautiful mane over her shoulders.
She looked at the king, intently.
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 am

Fernando shudders slightly at the beautiful sight of her long, beautiful brown hair. He licks his lips as he likes what he sees. He has always been a ladies man. Tuscany has a warm climate but I am sure that Francesca will love living in Navarre.....Fernando scoots closer to her, Why did you become a nun? You are way too beautiful to keep yourself hidden away.....He shakes his head....I am sorry. I shouldnt have said that.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 am

Sister Ana smiles delighted.
my mother, Catalina I, promised me in marriage to King Francis of France, but the marriage was not performed, shortly after I decided to become a nun...Your words please me pleasantly, majesty
Sister Ana says and grabs his hand gently
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 am

I am glad to make such a good impression on you, Your Highness. He smiles when she takes his hand. Perhaps, my words will make your brother more eager to marry my daughter. Have you ever thought of leaving the nunnery and becoming someone's wife? He asks, trying to shake away the impure thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 am

Certainly, yes, I've thought about it several times..but I think I would not be a good wife, I have a very strong character.Your eyes are beautiful, are the same as Francesca
Sister Ana said and stroked his face
are so pure in color....
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 am

Thank you although she looks mostly like her mother. Her mother is English after all. Fernando closes his eyes as she caresses her face. Desire rushes through him like a tidal wave and it is hard to resist the touch of such a beautiful woman but he must try. She is a nun and wouldnt it anger God? Your Highness, wouldnt it anger God if we acted on the impulse I know that we both feel? He opens his eyes once again and sees her face close to his as if to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:58 am

Sister Ana goes to him...and she gives him a sweet kiss on the lips...
Oh my God! I´m sorry, majesty
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 am

Fernando shakes his head and smile, A kiss is a kiss and not a horrible thing. He takes a deep breath and drinks from his goblet. As he sets it back down, he looks at her and sees the light of the fire delicately outlining her features.......
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 am

Sister Ana can not control her desires and she sits on top of the king and hugged him sweetly.
Fernando sweetly caresses her, and she kisses him delicately
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:12 am

Placere Dominus dimitte me cum id quod sum facturus, Fernando says in Latin before kissing her deeply as she sits on his lap. His walls have fallen with her soft touch, her sweet kisses. Are you sure you want to do this? You would never be able to take it back... He manages to mutter inbetween kisses. His hands travel to the ties of her dress and wait.....
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 am

I'm sure of it
Sister Ana whispered and she unbuttoned her dress showing a beautiful and turgid breasts
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 am

His manhood begins to grow as her breasts are revealed to him. He takes them in his hands and caresses them as he lays her down upon the floor of his chamber. Fernando has been one to never refuse the advances of a woman but this one is something special. Fernando tears off her dress, his hands slowly drifting down to her sweet spot...
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Ana shivered with pleasure as she felt in her body his hands...
I´m sorry majesty...I can not continue..I am a servant of God.
Ana said sorry for what they were doing
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

That is okay Your Highness. Fernando sits back up and takes a deep breath. I dont wish to go to Hell for this. We need to discuss negotiations. He drinks some wine and doesnt try to look at her. I am willing to give Henry 200,000 a year for 5 years, troops, and Venice if he would like.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 pm

I like your offer, but I want to put certain conditions.
Sister Ana said trying to control her sexual desire for the king...
His niece Sancha, immediately will marry with my younger brother Martin de Navarra.You will bequeath to my brother Martin, the rights of the crown of Naples...Immediately after the wedding of Martin and Sancha, they will be crowned kings of Naples...
Sister Ana said looking at him...
I think it's a fair deal, your daughter becomes queen of Navarre, and my brother in King of Naples ...
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 pm

It is a fair deal Your Highness, Fernando says with a smile, I do not control Naples so Naples is all hers. As the head of Sancha's family, I must ask is this all the dowry that is requested for her as her principality sits in my kingdom and I wish to keep that part of my kingdom as well. If you agree to that, then I say lets have us some weddings. Fernando is now quite happy with the life he just made for Francesca....
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 pm

my brother must be crowned king of Naples, but rather I will not accept your proposal...You rule Italy, and Naples is in your domain...
Back to top Go down
Fernando Benedetti
Prince of the Romagna
Fernando Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:16 pm

I will secede Naples to your brother and Sancha, I do not care. Is that alright? Fernando says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ana de Navarra
Ana de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 pm

You and I understand each other well...I think it's a fair deal ...Cheers!
Sister Ana said and looked at him with desire ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Fernando's bedchamber   King Fernando's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Fernando's bedchamber
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next