The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber

Go down 
+2
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaery Tyrell
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  Empty
PostSubject: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Getting dressed for the day.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Geoffrey entered and bowed deeply. Then he raised his head and announced

My lady, His Majesty the King is here...
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Margaery had just poured a glass of wine up when she heard the door open behind her. She turned around and raised her eyebrows.

"The King? Of course, send him in."

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Geoffrey bowed again and stepped back, allowing the King to come in. Then he left the room
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Henry walked into room with sure steps. As he saw Margaery he opened his arms and smiled

My lady Margaery! I lost all my hopes to see you again. Welcome to my court. How are you?

He asked with carying voice and showing a charming smile
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:26 am

Margaery bowed her head to the servant when he left an then turned to look at the King. She smiled brightly and went over to him to kiss his cheeks.

Thank you, your majesty. I am very well and happy to be here, thanks. And what about you? Anything new? Tell me everything."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Henry smiled and let her kissing his cheek. He admired her figure and nodded

I'm well, dear Margaery...very well. And you're beautiful as always. Even more than I remembered. I'm happy you're here. Because I'm the Head of Church, now. And everything in this kingdom will change..

He grinned and held softly her chin
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Margaery smiled softly and kissed his cheeks as well. She then leaned back and chuckled.

"Your majesty is to kind. I have to say that you have grown up since I last saw you, Henry. You are very handsome if I may say so, probably the neatest King I've ever seen. And I am very happy to be here."

She raised her eyebrows.

"Supreme Head of the church? Wow. How did the Pope in Rome agree with that?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Henry smiled after her words and took a deep breath

Of course not, my dear Margaery. I broke with Rome definitely. He has no influence on my Kingdom anymore, and I'm free doing whatever I wish..

Then he sighed and bit his lips

And if I can say so, you're very beautiful too, my lady..

He grinned
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:29 am

Margarey chuckled and punched his arms softly.

"Look at you, you are finally a man! It's a miracle."

She made a little curtsy and smiled brightly.

"Thabk you, majesty."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Henry nodded but looked at her with a curious smile

Uhm...what do you mean, my lady? Maybe...I was not a man, before?

He said still not removing his hand from her delicate chin. He tried to catch her eyes
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Margarey chuckled and looked into his eyes.

"I meant what I said. You were young back then. Now you're a man."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Henry grinned and then laughed softly

Oh...I understand, now. For a moment, I almost thought you were talking about my virility, dear Margaery. I was worried..

He chuckled and held gently her hand in his
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Margarey raised her eyebrows and lowered her head a little.

"Well, your virility I know nothing about but that seem to not have grown so much if I may say so."

She said, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Henry nodded and giggled softly, amused by her words

You know me since so long time, my dear Margaery. Maybe better than any other woman. How can you say that you know...nothing?

He grinned and stared at her lips
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Margarey raised her head.

"Do I? I didn't know that."

She said, almost in a whisper. She saw the way he looked at her lips but she didn't dare to move.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Henry bit his lips without removing his eyes from hers

Tell me, Margaery...are you married? What's happened in your life while you were far from me?

He asked whisperng and stepped closer
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 am

Margarey raised her head when he stepped closer.

"No, I'm not married. I have received many offers of course, but I declined all of them. I feel that I don't wanna marry just yet."

She said and bite her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Henry was still holding her chin and grinned softly

Why you don't want to marry, Margaery? You could make every man's happiness. I could arrange a marriage for you, if you wish..

He suggested and brushed slowly his finger along her cheek
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Margarey frowned a little before laughing. "Arrange a marrige for me? With who?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Henry removed slowly his hand from her cheek and smiled, shooking his head

I don't know...I haven't decided yet. Have you something to complain about this?

He asked looking carefully at her expression hoping to catch her reaction
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Margaery wasn’t sure what she felt about this. Was it really wise of her to let the King of England decide who she was going to marry? Even if he was her close friend she felt weird about it.

"Your majesty, believe me I am very thankful and I appreciate it but I believe that it’s to much to ask for."

She said and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Henry sighed and walked towards windowside

Uhm...I see I scared you, Margeary. It was not my intention. And for me would be a pleasure taking care about your future. In any case, everyone at court need my approval before marry, including you. But..if this matter makes you unconfortable, let's stop talking about this and tell me: what can I do for you, my dear Margaery?

He asked without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:13 am

Margaery smiled softly. It was very kind of him to be so loving and to care so much about her. She wasn’t uncomfortable at all but overwhelmed. She slowly took his hands in hers and squeezed them softly. ''Just let me be here. Let me be a part of your life again, like I use to be. Tis I that shall serve you.''
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Henry looked at their hands joined together and a warm smile appeared on his face

I ask nothing better, Margaery. You're very precious to me. And your presence at Palace makes me stronger. So yes...you'll be always part of my life, my lady..

He said looking stright into her eyes. And once leaned his lips on her hand, he kissed it softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber    Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margarey Tyrell’s bedchamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next