The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne of Cleves's bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 am

I turned around and listened closely to her words. Anne was very wise so I knew what said was the truth. "Well, since you say I must enjoy my childhood, I shall try. May I go out and play till dinner time" I asked wanting to go pick flowers by the river bank.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Anne giggle in hearing Amelia's words, she nodd.

Of course, Amelia, you can go, I think that some fresh air before dinner would make you some good. Do you want me for accompagny you up there, or you prefer to go with one of your ladies ?
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I smiled at my sister, "Yes, I would like some company. We can pick a beautiful bouquet of flowers for the dinner table." I said and took her hand as we made our way outside.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 am

Inge reached Anne's door and knocked softly

"Anne...may I come in? It's me, Inge..."
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Anne, lingering on a bench by the window, lift her eyes from her book in hearing knocking at the door and her maid's voice behind the door.

Yes, come in.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Inge entered in the room and curtsied

"Good day, Anne. I was wondering if you need something..."

She smiled and glanced at her book
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Anne put her book aside and smile slighty, her face a bit pale and her forehead sweating.

Good day, Inge.

She think to ask her to help her to get dressed as she is still in her nightdress, but she realize that she is still a bit sleepy and weak and feel like continue to relax and rest a moment, so she answer her.

Well, I think that I am going to stay in my bedroom for a long moment this morning, so I would like to have some drink and food and also things for distract me like a few another books and my embroideries, maybe some game too.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Inge poured her a glass of water and brought it to her. She sat next to her bed

"Don't you feel well, Anne? Do you wish I call a phisycian?"

She asked worriedly, touching softly her forehead to see if she had fever
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Anne take the glass that Inge handle to her, realizing suddenly in seeing the water that she is very thirsty, she drink it fastly and fully with a sigh, she bite her lip and shake her head.

No very well, I stil lfeel sleepy while I had a long night of sleep and I feel a bit weak ...

She reflect, feeling addled, trembling slighty, and answer her.

I don't know if its necessary to call the physician because it's maybe just a temporal weakness.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:04 am

Inge took a bowl and poured it with water. She put a cloth in it, and then she put the wet cloth on Anne's forehead

"You have no fever, thank God. But you look weak. How can I help you, Anne?"

She asked, rubbing sotly the wet cloth against her temples
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Anne sigh softly as Inge rub the wet cloth on her forehead, the freshness releaving a bit her headache, she take a deep breath, trying to reflect.

I don't know ... I think that I would like some hot drink distractions since I am to rest for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Inge nodded and stood up. She prepared quickly some hot milk, helped by the fire in the cheminy. She reached her bed again and brought the warm glass to her

"Be careful, Anne...it's still warm. Blow on it and drink. I put some honey's drop in it. I am sure you will feel better. Do you think you have eaten something bad?"

She asked curiously, trying to understand why she felt so weak
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Anne obverse Inge preparing some hot milk and putting some honey in it, her reddened eyes stinging slighty and she take the glass carefully with a piece of cloth for don't put her hands's skin directly on the glass and smile weakly to her.

Thank you, Inge, it's seem very good.

She salivate in smelling the odour of it, feeling that it's very warm, she put the goblet on her knees still holding it between her hands.

I will wait a little for it being a bit less warm.

Anne reflect at Inge's question, trying to recall of all what she have eat recently, trying to think to something that could have seem bad to her, feeling very addled, hardly succedding in thinking clearly, then she shake her head slowly.

I don't recall having eat something that could has been bad, it may be that but I don't think so because I hadn't the usual sympthoms of it, I don't have stomach ache nor diarrhea or nausea. I don't know why I feel that much weak this morning, I hope that it will not last.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Inge looked curiously at her and sighed

"What's wrong, then? You have no fever, thank God. Are your sisters alright?"

She asked, thinking about a contagious disease
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Anne reflect, getting headache as she feel even more addled and confused.

I don't know, Inge, I don't know, I just feel weak and addled and I can hardly think, in fact I feel as if I was taken in a fog.

She frown, thinking to her sisters and nodd.

Yes, last time I seen them, last night at dinner, they did seem to be very well at last. You think to something contagious ?

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Inge thought for a little while

"Uhm...maybe. My aunt was a nurse, and I learned many things from her. Maybe your sisters have a cold and brought it to you..."

She answered, looking at her pale face
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Anne nodd slowly, reflecting.

Maybe, it's possible in fact any people close to me could have brought something to me.

A shiver cross her back, all her body tremble slighty as she feel suddenly really cold, she lift the glass of hot milk that she was still holding on her laps and take a few careful sips of it, the sweet taste of the honey on her tongue, feeling her body get warmer and sigh in releaving.

The milk is good and I feel that it's make me some good to drink something hot.

Her reddened eyes sting and blink slighty as she look at Inge.

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Inge smiled weakly

"I'm glad you like it, Anne. What else can I do for you?"

She asked anxiously
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Anne take another sip of milk, frown while reflecting.

I think that I would like some relaxation and entertainment since I must remain in bed.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Inge nodded and looked curiously at her

"Alright...if I can do something. What kind of entertainement, Anne?"
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

Anne reflect to her question , looking at the garden through the window.

I hadn't precise idea, if you can think to something to suggest to me.

She gaze to the lake and add.

Anyway, I would like to do some embroidery, give me my material, please.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

Inge nodded and stood up. She opened the drawer of her desk, and took some needle and thread. Then she opened the wardrobe and found some beautiful white cloth. Then he brought them to Anne and sat next to her again

"I see you still love to embroider, Anne. May I stay here watching you?"

She asked, putting genty the cloth on her lap
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Anne, follow Inge's movement with her sleepy reddened eyes, she smile when she give her the pretty white clothe.

Thank you, Inge, this clothe seem perfect Indeed, I do love it and try to improve with a regular practice.

She nodd and her smile get wider.

Of course. If you want, you can take ones of my clothes or take some of yours in your room and do some embroiderie too. I have always prefer to do embroiderie with others ladies doing it, it's create a stimulating emulation.

She take the needle, and a reel of lilac thread, then, with slow and minutious gestures, she make slowly appear some delicate lilac feathers and flowers on the white clothe.

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Inge smiled for Anne's idea and stood up. She ran away from room to reach hers. After few minutes, she came back with a light blue cloth

"Do you think it can be good, Anne? I think it needs some changements..."

She smiled and took a needle
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Anne who is tracing the shape of a feather on her clothe, lift her head from her work as Inge enter the room, holding a lightblue clothe, after her question, she observe attentively the piece of clothe.

It's a plain clothe, so you can add some embellishment, for exemple you can emroider your intials at the center, in a pretty shape and around some flowers, it's could be pretty.

She lower her eyes to look at her work, feeling getting headache, she rub her forehead, hardly thinking and take a deep breath, then continue to embroider the feather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne of Cleves's bedroom
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next