The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:49 am

"Then I suggest that you tell the king as he is the only one who can agree to it. But even that comes with complications" I was shocked I had never seen a complicated birth I had heard of them so I crossed myself quickly.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Still clutching Inge hand Isabella grabbed the other one turning around in bouts of pain

"I am pushing and pushing why is this baby being stubborn.. let me see Richard before you cut me open"

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:29 am

Inge helped Isabella to lay on bed as comfortably as she could. She was scared but she tried not to show it

"Don't worry..we're going to consult the King. Just continue to breath and push.."

She looked at a lady standing there

"Go and call the King! The Princess needs him.."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 am

Isabella pushed and pushed

"Please push my legs up"

She looked to Maria wondering what was on her mind the look of her sorrowful eye's made Isabella sad now.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Richard rushed into room folowed by a physician. It was Dr Hengel, the best physician in the whole Bavaria. He went to hold Isabella's hand

Isabella..my dear, I'm here. Everything will be fine..

He kissed her forehead and looked at Inge and Maria

Lady Inge..Maria, please explain to the doctor what's the matter about the Princess..
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:42 pm

I looked at the king with a grave face sinking in to a quick curtsey. "Inge has down everything she possibly can for the Princess but the babe is simply not coming out. If the Princess has a surgery then her life will be at risk aswell she could catch infection in her scar would it not just be simple to turn the baby around you know a step in the right direction" I asked hopefully looking at them all.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Richard listened Maria's words carefully. A dark, worried expression came on his face and looked at the physician

Dr Hengel..have you heard? What do you suggest? Whatever you will do, save the child and his mother!

He ordered firmly
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:09 am

Inge looked at the King and the doctor. She noticed hey were talking each other whispering something about Isabella's child. She put a wet cloth on her forehead again and she looked at Maria

"Lady Maria..please, bring me that medicine over there. It will prevent the Princess to feel pain in both cases: if the doctor will decide to make a surgery on her and if he will try to turn the baby. She will sleep. Women in my village used it.."

She continued to dry her forehead amiling weakly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Isabella looked at them all with a startled expression shaking her head

"Do what you must I shall just lay here whilst you all figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:11 am

Richard taked briefly with the physician. After that, he looked at Maria and Inge

Dr Hengels says that a surgery is needed. I..I must leave the room. But you ladies will be doctor's assistants. Unless you have problems with blood..

He bent over Isabella and kissed her lips softly

You won't feel pain anymore, my beloved. You will sleep and the baby will come out without efforts. Everything will be fine, you're in very good hands..

He whispered lovingly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Isabella looked at him she did not want to beg him but she did not want him to leave her.

"No I do not want you to leave me here on my own Richard the first people my baby will see are strangers no no you have to stay if it was Eleanor giving birth you would stay"

She looked at him with a bitter distain
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Why was Inge so quite I looked to the king. "And where shall your highness be if we need to reach you." The distress of the Princess was all to much for me to hear I had to turn my back and face the window her needing of the king reminded me of that of my mother begging my Farther to stay.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Richard glanced fastly at the doctor and Maria, before turning his eyes towards Isabella again

I'll stay. Just remain calm. None of us will leave you alone..

He kissed her forehead and step back, to allow the doctor and the ladies to start their work. He was silently praying for his child
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

Inge was listening the whole discussion in silence. She never found herself in such situation, before. But after hearing physician's decision, she took her herbal medicine and raised slowly Princess's head from pillow

"Your Highness..please drink this. This will make you sleep.."

She said while glancing at Maria and the King
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Isabella reluctantly sipped from the cup her eyes not leaving Richard
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Richard was staring at Isabella, trying not to show his worries. He kept on smiling, so she could see his smile before falling into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am

Inge looked at Isabella and waited for her to fall asleep. She leaned back her head on pillow slowly. And once her eyes were finally closed she looked at the doctor and Maria. The surgery could start. The doctor ordered her to wash carefully a knife to avoid infections. They were ready to open Isabella's belly. While she was washing the knife in hot water, she looked at Maria

"Lady Maria..please, unlace the Princess's nightgown until to show her belly. And wash her carefully. Quick.."

She said, in spite of she felt agitated
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Taking a little pocket knife I cut open the front of her dress kneeling on the bed. "I think we should just turn the baby their is a much higher risk if you cut her open she will get an infection and we know what will happen then." With a hot cloth I washed her belly bending my ear to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Richard decided not to watch and stepped away, turning his head towards window. He was biting his lips and praying silently
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:18 am

Inge shook her head and she gave the surgery knife to doctor

"There is no need to open the whole belly, lady Maria. The doctor will make a little cut below her navel and he will took the baby. I already saw such surgery in my village. There is no risk for the Princess.."

She leaned an hand on her arm. When she turned her eyes towards the doctor, she saw him cutting Isabella's skin slowly. Some blood started to come out
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:24 am

I kept my head straight ahead not looking as to what was going on. "Is their a possibility that the princess can have more children in the future?" I answered the question on behalf of the king knowing the thoughts that were going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 am

Inge looked at Maria while the doctor was starting his surgery

"Of course, she can. This surgery won't damage her.."

She saw the doctor cutting Princess's skin. He created a sort of hole and he could already see the baby. She immediately started to dry blood
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:37 am

I found this fascinating watching the doctor pulling out the baby's legs first which was strange "My king see this you're child is being born legs first it's fascinating" I wanted the Princess to wake up and see this again I started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Richard turned his head and approached the bed. He saw the doctor who was taking safely his child directly from Isabella's womb. He looked at Maria

Oh my God..I never saw a thing like this, before. It's a miracle..

He said emotionally
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am

Inge helped the doctor to turn the baby until they succeded to pull it out. It was a boy. After the doctor cut the cordon, she looked at the King

"Congratulations, Your Majesty. You have an healthy son.."

The baby started to cry and she smiled happily for what they just did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next