The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Richard took the baby in his arms. Isabella was still sleeping but he couldn't help to stare at his boy

A boy! A have a son..

He repeted again and again and smiling happily
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 am

Inge was smiling watching the baby in his father's arms. But Isabella's wound was still opened and she was losing a lot of blood. She helped the doctor to sew it immediately

"She will feel pain for a little while when she'll wake up. But the scar on her belly is very little, she won't even notice it.."

She said and she looked at Maria
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Isabella could hear them talking and she fluttered her eyes open just a little enough before falling back to sleep again
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Richard noticed that Isabella opened her eyes for a moment. He sat on bed still holding the baby in his arms

Isabella..can you hear me?

He looked worriedly at the physician
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 am

Inge finished helping the doctor to sew her wound. She dried blood after Maria gave her some clean water. The doctor seemed relaxed and not worried at all

"I think it's normal, Your Majesty. The sedative is still in her blood. It will take time before she'll wake up.."
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Grabbing my smelling salts i placed them under the Princesses nose wanting her to wake. "The baby will need feeding soon and no doubt she shall want to do it herself." I glanced my head over to where the king was hoping the baby would not wake before his mother did.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Isabella woke up with a croaked throat her eye's still sleepy was searching for Richard.

"Richard where is my baby"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Richard took immediately Isabell's hand as he saw her opening her eyes. He smiled

He is here, Isabella. You just gave me an healthy boy..

He said proudly showing the baby to her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:37 am

Isabella grasped his hand tightly looking at their son

"I think he will have dark features Richard tell me his name"

Isabella looked at their son with love and admiration their son was the only part of Richard she did not have to share with anyone but them
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Richard smiled and placed the baby into her arms slowly

His name is Sebastian, my beloved. He is our Prince..

He said looking attentively at baby's little face. He was giggling in his mother's arms
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Isabella smiled at their Prince the name did not suit him though Sebastian was such an ordinary name.

"Lover I think that is not his name no offense what about Maximus that is a strong name for our strong Prince I want him to be like you"

Patting the bed Isabella wanted Richard near her.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Richard looked at their baby and laughed

Of course I don't mind, dear. If you think that Maximus is the perfect name for him, then he will be Prince Maximus Meyer. It sounds good, don't you think?

He kissed tenderly her forehead

But tell me: how do you feel? Do you have pain?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Isabella laughed and looked down at their son outstretching his fingers only for him to wrap them around her fingers.

"I feel tired and like I have been stretched and pulled about I have yet to see my scar! But how do you feel you are now a Farther."

Isabella glanced up at Richard feeling more love for him that she didn't know was possible
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Richard smiled. He kissed softly the baby's little hand

I feel blessed. This beautiful child means so much to me. I'm finally a father. And you gave me this wonderful gift, Isabella..

He thought for a moment at Eleanor's reaction, when she'll have to know. But he smiled again

You just had a surgery, my dear. So you need to rest. Lady Maria and Lady Inge have been very good to help the physician..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Isabella could tell his mind was elsewhere she wondered if he would be an absent Farther when he had children with his Queen.

"Did you know that one day my son could claim the throne as his own even if you do have sons Richards we need an agreement? This is what I am thinking that when you have your own children I can send Max to you at holiday times that way you can still see him"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Richard shook his head still keeping his tender smile

Don't think about this, now. Our son will be in line of succession even if Eleanor will give me other children. And I'll treat him with the same love..

He caressed her cheek and at the same time kissed softly Max's little head
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Isabella wondered what had changed his mind she thought not to question it.

"May we have him christened all babies should be what do you say about that Just something small come and sleep with us Richard their is much room in this bed for you."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Richard kissed the baby's head again and nodded

Of course..we'll think at his christening. But I think he is hungry. You should feed him..

He looked at Maria, Inge and the physician

Dr Hengel, Lady Maria, Lady Inge..thank you for everything. As you see the Princess and the baby are fine. You may leave, I'd like to be alone with them. I'll call you if we need something..
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:34 am

Inge smiled at Isabella. She was happy for being useful for the baby's birth

"You have a little scar on your belly, Your Highness. Please, call me if it hurts.."

After the King's words, she nodded

"Your Majesty.."

She curtsied and left the room

Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Isabella had forgot that they were still in her chamber and a bit annoyed as she had just begun to speak with Richard about personal matters.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Richard watched them leaving. Once alone, he turned towards Isabella

You can trust them, don't worry. It has been a complicated birth. But thank God you and Maximus are alright. When I saw blood..I turned my face immediately. And I started praying in silence..

He admitted, smiling and looking at the baby
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Isabella put aside Maximus and placed a hand around her stomach feeling swollen and sore.

"I have been butchered I am like a human tapestry look at my stitches how horrid. What kind of birth did I have? As long as you held him first."

Isabella looked at her son regarding the size of him
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 am

Richard leaned his hand on her arm. He shook his head smiling tenderly

You just have a little scar on your bell, my dear. Max was in a wrong position, so it was impossible for you having a natural birth. You needed a surgery. The scar can hurt at the beginning, but your beauty is not damaged. You're still beautiful, Isabella..

He bent on her kissing softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Isabella returned his kiss placing a hand on his cheek.

"No one else will ever be able to see my scar but I am to stubborn to stay in bed I want to feel the upcoming spring weather on my skin and the wind in my hair if all else fails I can just stick my head out of my window."

Moving up against the pillows I began to feed Max massaging the breast to relax it when a thought came to my mind.

"Richard can I borrow your hand lover"

He could massage my breasts for me keeping the spice alive.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 am

Richard watched her feeding little Max. He parted his lips and sighed as she asked him to massage her breasts. He knew a woman who just gave birth could feel pain in her breasts. With his hand he touched her breasts softly and started to massage it

You're simply beautiful, Isabella. Ehm..better now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next