The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 am

Isabella giggled turning herself to face him

"You do make me laugh I miss home comforts like fruits and wines and you can't leave your kingdom. No I shall stay with you for as long as you need me"

Leaning forward she kissed his lips letting a moan of satisfaction escape from her lips pressing her body against his her growing belly resting happily between them

"Richard you do know that I love you I always have and always will continue to do so"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Richard smled. He wrapped her strongly in his arms holding tenderly her belly with his hand

Yes, I know that. I love you too, Isabella. I can't wait to become father. You're giving me a very precious gift..

He said and kissed tenderly her forehead
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Isabella sighed happily being wrapped up in his arms

"You should make the most of your time with the baby when it is born"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Richard nodded with a radiant smile

Yes, I shall try. I want to spend with him or her as much time as possible. Have you already thought about a name?

He asked holding her tenderly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Isabella cleared her throat

"I have refused a marriage proposal to the haspburg son. Do you have a problem with this"

She looked at him intensely now was the crunch time to see what he really felt about everything.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Richard looked at her in silence. He took a breath still keeping his eyes on her

You really did? I..I didn't even know that he asked you in marriage. Do you regret it?

He asked, hoping that she did this choice according with her feelings with him
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:08 am

Isabella sighed heavily this was such a long story

"My farther never arranged any marriage for me I was in line to succeed his kingdom after he died but by the grace of god my mother gave birth to a very healthy son I have other brothers too alot of my brothers and sisters sadly passed in infancy. Nothing was signed on my behalf neither on my brothers half it has been mentioned like seeing what marriage would better a country that sort of thing nothing serious never met him never want too. I do not have the need to marry as my line to the throne is still very much secure"

Turning around Isabella fetched some water all this explaining was thirsty work.

"Of course I really did turn him down do you want me to marry as I will be parted with my child Richard I have no regrets. I have been through so much to finally be happy with you Richard please don't doubt my love for you as it is strong and pure"

Isabella moved back down the bed wrapping his arms around her again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Richard wrapped his arms around her, but he was still confused about this matter

You're a free woman, Isabella. I love you...and I'm aware about your love for me. I never doubt about that. But..if you wish to marry this man..how can I forbid this to you? I'm rather confused, actually. You are almost about to give birth. And I'm not ready for this, yet..

He answered, not knowing how to react
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 pm

With her head buried firmly against his chest Isabella tried to remain calm whilst talking to him

"I am not going to marry him why do you not believe me I would rather be alone then to have to live without your love Richard"

Isabella pulled him closer to him her fingers firmly clasped to his back

"Can we just think of happier things like me giving birth to our child as I feel as if my waters may have broken sorry lover"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Richard was still hugging her wher her last words made him watch down at her legs

What? Oh my God..Lay on bed, please. I'm going to call a midwife or someone else..immediately..

He mumbled confused. He stood up and looked around room, not sure about what to do
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Isabella grabbed Richards arm stopping him from pacing up and down

"Get a servant to send for lady Inge "
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Richard rushed to the door to call a servant

Get lady Inge here! Quick!

He shouted. Once closed the door, he reached Isabella on bed and kissed deeply her hand

She is coming. Everything will be fine..

He said, trying to hide his agitation
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:06 am

Inge was told to reach Princess Isabella's chambers as soon as possible. When she entered in the room she saw the King himself opening the door. She curtsied quickly

"Your Majesty.."

She blushed a bit, cause she never saw the King so close. But when she looked at bed, she saw Isabella breathing hardly on it. She was into labour. Very fastly she came to her

"Your Highness..you're going to give birth. Relax and breath deeply. I shall help you, just don't be scared. Please, open your legs.."

She was going to lift up her skirt when she noticed that the Princess was alread half undressed. She was probably in intimacy with the King and she felt a bit embarassed

"I need hot water, please!"

She shouted to a servant
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Sensing his uneasiness Isabella kissed Richards hand

"You can wait outside if you like you seem uncomfortable and I don't want to make you feel that way"

Looking at Inge Isabella pulled herself up

"I need to get on my knees Inge my back is killing me"

All this was embarassing in front of Richard
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Richard nodded. He kissed fastly her forehead and looked at Inge

"I let her in your hands, lady Inge. Don't hesitate to call me if you need help.."

He gave to Isabella one more glance and left the room
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:09 am

Inge nodded and she curtsied. Once the King left them alone, she started taking care about Isabella. A servant brought her water

"Let me help you to put yourself on your knees, Your Highness. Many women give birth in this position. Now, lean both your hands on bedpost. Part your legs..in this way. Now take a deep breath and push, my lady.."

She was now at Isabella's back. Leaning her head, she could better see her womanhood, ready to take the baby
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Isabella turned slowly resting her hands on the bed gently moving her legs apart

"I have no urge to push"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:17 am

Inge frowned and she washed her hands

"It's weird. Maybe the baby is not ready yet. Do you have contractions, at least?"

She asked drying her hands with a cloth. And with another wet cloth she freshened Isabella's forehead and neck. She hoped that it was not necessary a surgery
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 am

"I was talking with Richard and my water broke I fear he shall not look at me in the same way"

Laying on her side she took Inge hand

"It hurts as if I am being stretched ok I think I can push now"

Isabella placed herself on her knees with her head into the pillow as she screamed with the starting of contractions clutching Inge hands.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:51 am

Inge hold tightly Isabella's hand

"Don't worry about the King, Your Highness. It's a natural thing. Now push..Again. Oh I can already see the head. I know it hurts. Just another effort.."

She was saying with her other hand between Isabella's legs. She felt she was ready to give birth, now
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Isabella looked at her

He matters greatly to me Inge. I have waited so long to...

Before she could finish Isabella felt a strong pain and kept on pushing through it her nails digging in to the pillow
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:22 am

Inge wiped the sweat from her forehead with a wet cloth and after that she kept holding her hips

"Please, focus on the baby, Your Highness. It still can't come out. Take a deep breath and push again. I am here, don't be scared.."

She said to reassure her. But she feard that the baby could have the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck or it was into a wrong position. Another lady came to help her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 am

Isabella pushed again until all her veins in her face turned purple her knees started to hurt she hugged her pillow ready to push again feeling some intense stretching

"I can feel stretching is that you or my baby I'll push again"

Grabbing Inge hand she pushed again with such force that her teeth were left chattering
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:48 pm

I rushed into the room to help Inge out. "Inge I'm sorry I got held up what do you need me to do! I have very small hands how is the progress coming along" I looked at Inge blinking
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Inge smiled in relief seeing Maria entering

"Oh..Lady Maria! Thank God you came. The Princess can't give birth easily. I fear she needs a surgery. Please, help me to turn her on her back. Maybe she has to change position.."

She said still holding firmly Isabella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next