The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 am

I dare not laugh, though amused and deliriously aroused by Françoise's "discipline". "Mais je jure... J'allais le mettre là où il appartient!" I say feigning contrition and holding out my arms to her "me donner une autre chance s'il vous plaît."

Moving closer to me with a wicked smile upon her face, Françoise suddenly lurches forward and with all of her might, shoves me hard in the chest-actually sending me toppling backward, à plat sur mon cul upon the bed. I raise myself up on my elbows, crooking an eyebrow at her and watch with excitement as Françoise takes the ends of the corset-whip in both hands and pulls both hard at once, creating a wicked snapping sound.

"Je pense que notre amour vous a fait encore plus fort mon cher!"
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:48 am

She looks at him mouth ajar Vous ne me prenez pas au sérieux She dropped her whip like thing and sat on his lap Je ne veux pas faire l'amour avec moi, je veux que tu me baises dur jusqu'à ce que vous exécutez sec puis me baiser encore et encore, je veux que tu viennes dans ma bouche et me regarder avaler She put his hand where it belonged Vous ne connaissez pas les nuits j'ai mal pour vous
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 pm

"Vous êtes si mal mon cher Françoise..." I say as once again I ply my fingers upon her deliciously wet chatte . My own hot, throbbing bite so close to it. "Je vous prends très sérieux... et je vais vas te faire encule... jour et nuit... autant que votre corps peut supporter."

As our lips near I lift my fingers, wet with Françoise's warm dripping mead, and place it between both our mouths. As our thirsty lips and tongues lap and suck upon one another and my wet fingertips, I reach back with my other hand and grab Françoise's firm, round ass and pull her to me, gliding my ever-willing bite directly into her warm, beckoning wetness.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:37 pm

The feel of his forceful nature is enough to calm Françoise down she melts into the bed as he caresses her rose bud upon removing his fingers she felt empty and by pulling the back of his hair she gasped as his soldier thrusted into her, her nails digging in to him bum. With the surge of pleasure she was feeling with him enchanting it Françoise could probably wake up the entire palace she didn't care she was in her own little world with him. Oh douce miséricorde oui oui oui je ne suis pas belle, je suis le diable dans le déguisement Taking hold of her little whip with every thrust he got one straight across his bum.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 pm

"Uhhhh Françoise... vous êtes un bel ange et un méchant diable!... et l'une des nombreuses raisons que Je t'aime si passionnément!" I say in between heated breaths as intense pleasure meets delicious pain. My slow deep thrusts filling Françoise again and again, the searing sensation of her sharp nails and the whip striking my flesh all mingle to set our bodies aflame.

I growl with pleasure as my broad arms now roughly lift Françoise's petite body up and down hard upon every inch of my pulsating manhood while she grinds her hips... The fuse of climax is now lit, burning down steadily... inexorably... moving with the impetus of Françoise's soft lips, her body's motion, I look down at her with fire in my dark eyes. "Dites-moi Françoise... avez-vous déjà été baisée comme ça avant?  A un autre homme jamais vous heureux que moi?"
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:07 pm

She stared at him our perfect moment brought to a head. Seulement mon ex. Looking away from him she slapped him with her whip. il a dit que j'étais une prostituée à cause de la façon dont je suis sexuellement. She reached for her wine Avez-vous jamais été aussi sexuellement ouverte avec un ex avant She took a sip. Comme vous avez été avec moi
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:26 pm

I hear her words and before I may comprehend them, feel the sting of her lash upon my behind. My manhood pulses and I can feel Françoise's chatte flowing, hot juices, enveloping it. "Agh... oui, oui!" I say glancing down to see the red mark branded upon my burning skin from her improvised lash.

"Vous n'êtes pas une prostituée... aucun homme ne devrait jamais vous appeler que... vous êtes une fille passionnée, une femme qui aime la vie et l'amour et les plaisirs qu'ils apportent... vous et moi sont les mêmes Françoise." I say as our eyes lock onto one another's and with hot breath, we kiss once again, more deeply more passionately... I fear one more crack of her lash against my tender skin will cause me to lose control and explode within her.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 am

Françoise giggles as he looks at his bottom Peut-être vous êtes mon destin She looks at him and taps him again with her whip.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 am

Françoise's girlish laugh tickles my ear while my backside feels like fire where she touches it. "Je te mets au défi de le faire à nouveau... plus vous frappez fort la plus fort je vais te faire foutre." I dare Françoise with an animal growl.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:59 am

With a grin firmly on her face she held the whip away. Ok vous gagnez mon amour maintenant où nous étions. To distract him she kissed him het hands touching his whipped bum
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 am

I lower both our bodies down upon Françoise's back and clasp her hands tight in mine over her head to relieve the smarting pain upon my derriere. Françoise wraps her legs around my waist. With every muscle taut and my body screaming for blessed relief, I buck my hips hard, riding Françoise as though she were an unbroken filly, with force. monma bite plowing deep within her, feeling every exquisite inch of her sweet chatte. "Je vais te baiser dur de toute façon Françoise." I say, the chamber is now oppressively hot and the musky scent of putain de pervades the air. Our sweat-covered bodies now move harder, faster. Our cries louder and more desperate.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 am

C'est très libertin et je ne savais pas que vous aviez en vousWith her arms over head all she could feel was him pulsating harder and harder a droplet of sweat left his forehead and dropped down onto her breasts
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:50 am

Shaking violently, I cry out Françoise's name through clenched teeth... the cascading rush of pleasure finally rises unabated from below and hits every part of my body at once... My hips buck with a series of final explosive thrusts as I fill Françoise with every last drop of hot creme from my tête de bite. "Uhhh, Mon Dieu...Mon Dieu..." I say catching my breath "Je n'ai jamais rencontré une autre fille comme toi dans ma vie Françoise... Votre désir est celui d'une centaine de femmes."
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 am

Taking hold of his cheeks she kissed him picking up her whip just as he released and giving him that final tap. Mon désir est que pour vous
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Completely drained for the moment, I collapse beside Françoise, regaining my breath... still quite hard and inside her, wishing never to leave my warm, comforting sanctuary... still feeling the intoxicating effects of our amazing lovemaking this night.  I wrap my arm around her and as I lay on my back, wincing at my tender backside, I pull Françoise to me and rest her head upon my heaving chest and stroke her hair. "Croyez-moi quand je dis Françoise, je n'ai jamais aimé personne comme ça avant."
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Breathless she stroked his hair back kissing his lips our sweaty bodies pressed together Vénus et Mars ont été alignés pour nous. After awhile she pulled him out of her laying their in a hot sticky mess Venez vous baigner avec moi mon roi Drapping some silk across her body she ordered for a bath to be run blowing out the candles around her. Vous pouvez de me baiser toute la nuit, mais nous allons reposer et me tenir près dans tes bras
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:14 pm

In this moment of repose and relaxation, I cannot believe my good fortune. Françoise has returned to my life  une belle et vivace young woman... as my love for her is now strong and runs deep, I have decided I shall announce her as my ward. Show her the ways of court... I never dreamed there was a girl so like myself in every way... her guile, passion, determination are beyond delightful... I need her in my life...

"Je suppose que même nous avons besoin d'un peu de repos Françoise mon cher... nous ne devons pas être pressé mon amour... il ya beaucoup de temps avant l'aube... et j'ai tellement d'amour pour vous." I whisper, kissing my beautiful niece's forehead. Wishing the night shall indeed last forever.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm

She sighed and in return kissed his forehead and got ready for her bath Vous n'avez pas idée combien vous voulez dire trop me.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm

After kissing Françoise and leaving her bed, I return to my own chambers to bathe and freshen up as well, feeling reinvigorated as a man who had just drank from the waters of the fountain of youth... It was not yet midnight, thus I ventured back to Françoise  and her elaborate bath.

Vivid murals adorn the surrounding walls, gold inlaid filigree wall carvings reach up to the domed ceiling and a pristine, swirling marble floor spreads from one end of the room to the other... The centerpiece of the chamber is the large, circular white marble bath. Encircled by concentric ringed  steps leading to the warm water, heated by the wood-fired hearth beneath it.

I enter the bath in white tunic and sandals and dismiss the young Lady I'd provided Françoise. As she hurries off, I see my love nude in the sparkling water. A large sponge in her hand, soaking up the water in it before letting it cascade down her smooth and sensual arms, shoulders and back.

Françoise turns and looks at me, her dark, silken hair swept up, off of her lovely face. Her eyes and smile inviting me to come closer and in the space of a heartbeat I am captivated once again. "Françoise ma chère... J'ai pensé à nos plans à venir... il ya un château très romantique dans les Alpes idéal pour les amoureux... J'ai pensé que je devrais inclure dans notre itinéraire."

Last edited by François 1er de France on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Françoise was bathing in her bath soaking her shoulders when she heard her door unlatch turning her head she noticed it was François Venez me rejoindre amant She turned her head away from him and lifted up her legs washing them with her sponge
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 pm

I smile at Françoise and walk purposefully toward her. Sitting gingerly upon the top of the hard marble bath, carefully avoiding the side of my behind that my physician had only just applied ointment upon, I hold my hand out to her. "Puis-je avoir le plaisir de lavage votre dos de mon amour?" I say and take the sponge from her.

"Merci." I say and proceed to dip the sponge into the bath before lifting it up dripping with warm water and squeeze it hard, letting the warm water flow like a fall upon the fair, supple skin of her slender back and shoulders, thereafter scrubbing her skin with it. The staem coming off the surface of the water hung in the air as wispy fog.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:11 am

Pouting she splashed him with the water Est-ce que vous n'allez pas obtenir dans She turned around so that her chin was resting on the tub. Vous parliez de notre voyage
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:53 am

I leap to my feet and hurriedly fumble with the laces from my tunic. With a word from Françoise lips I am under her spell, unable to resist neither a word nor a pout. I pull it off and kick off my sandals, standing there completely naked. Ma bite at full attention, I swirl my fingers in the heated water before climbing in beside her.

"Vous n'avez pas besoin de me le demander deux fois mon amour" I say and resume cleansing every inch of Françoise's bare skin. Feeling the warm water and Françoise's body touching mine beneath it, I sink the sponge below the waterline and massage it slowly upon her perfect, soft bobbing breasts and firm nipples.
Back to top Go down
Françoise de Longwy
Duchess de Pagny
Françoise de Longwy

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:36 am

Turning around she let down her hair and moved her body closer to his Je t'aime mon amour maintenant embrassez-moi Pulling down his legs she sat herself on his lap covering the top of his body with the rose scented oil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Françoise de Longwy   Chambre de Françoise de Longwy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Françoise de Longwy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next