The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+27
Ursula Misseldon
Victoria Brandon
Emma Moore
Stephen Gardiner
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas More
Charlotte Rosenauer
Elizabeth Seymour
Lilith Spencer
Alfonsina Garcia
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
William Davenport
Elizabeth Darrell
Niklaus Petrovin
Lilliana Monroe
Jenny Howard
Muriel Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Nan Saville
Margaret Wyatt
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margery Seymour
Anne Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Faith LeBeau
Henry VIII of England
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Easter Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Henry smiled at Anne and he stood up from his throne after her. He gave a nod to Bishop Gardiner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He walked into the hall. His eyes were looking for Charles. Charles was talking with a lady in front of the window. He looked at him

Charles!

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:31 pm

"Charles saw the King approaching him. He bowed fastly at lady Elizabeth"

Would you forgive me, my lady?

"He walked towards him smiling and hugged him tightly"

Majesty! Happy Easter!

Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Victoria heard a familiar voice, so, she turned around to see her father and His Majesty. She didn't want to disturb them and waited patiently by a window.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Henry hugged Charles back and he laughed

Happy Easter! How about a game of tennis?

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:23 pm

"Charles laughed. He patted his shoulder and nodded"

Excellent idea!

"Then he paused. He glanced carefully around them before turning to him again and lowering his voice"

Ehm...may I talk with you...openly?

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Henry stopped and he looked at Charles

Of course!

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:51 pm

"Charles stopped after he did. He took a deep breath glancing at Anne Boleyn. Then he turned his eyes to him again"

Have you really intention to marry Lady Boleyn? Whatever the consequences? Whatever her past is?

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Henry was getting angry. He knew that Charles was against the Boleyns and he didn't like Anne.

Why do you ask Charles? What do you mean, whatever her past is?!

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:10 pm

"Charles noticed he was getting angry. He was expecting this reaction from him. But he felt it was his duty to warn his best friend about that whore. He took a breath and started talking calmly and friendly"

Henry, I learned by authoritative sources that she and Thomas Wyatt were lovers. It seems that she fornicated with him several times, entering brazenly into his apartments by night...

Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 am

*Lady Ursula Misseldon enters the great hall for the party. She realizes that she had arrived a bit later as she had been sleeping in quite a bit today. She had been up late the night before as she could not sleep very well which is why she was feeling a bit drained. She was dressed presentably and did her very best to hide her sleepiness. She notices Lady Anne Stanhope and Sir Francis Bryan and goes to accompany them considering she had been close friends with them very much so.* "Greetings, Lady Anne and Sir Francis. How do you fare this evening. I apologize for my tardiness as I have not been well lately," she explains as she curtsies to them respectfully.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:45 am

I turned to Alfonsina and asked:

"So my Lady how is my son?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:02 pm

She smiled to Anthony and answered his question.

"He is really in a good mood my lord.. But there is one thing. He misses his father a lot. Why don't you come and visit him tomorrow? He will be happier than ever."

She said with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:00 pm

"Sure I want to see my son, I can't wait too" I winked at her and smile
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:02 am

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Niklaus smiled. He noticed her tone but this was amusing him. He turned his eyes towards Elizabeth "Oh my wife is there, Lady Nan. It seems she is talking with someone..very familiar to you. But I'm not a jealous husband. I trust my wife.." He said staring at Charles and Elizabeth. He placed his eyes on her again "What about you, Nan? Are you a jealous woman?" He grinned

Nan took another goblet from the table and took a sip from it while listening Niklaus. His strong british accent was distracting her all the time. She smiled teasingly and nodded.
Quite jealous,my lord.
She glanced at Charles and Elizabeth then she shrugged with a careless look.
Even though i havent seen anyone to be jealous of before
She grinned with a sly face
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
"Sure I want to see my son, I can't wait too" I winked at her and smile

She nodded with an agreement.

"Good.."

Then she added.

"What about you? How have you been lately?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 pm

"Me..." giving an evil smile "After seeing things in war, it will need some time to heal the wounds physically and spiritually" and then I asked:

"How about you?"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Henry took a deep breath. Rumors, rumors, rumors.. People would not shut up. They would always talk about Anne and her enemies would believe them. Like Charles. But Henry would not give up. He listened Charles and answered listlessly. It was just a stupid rumor.

I've heard these rumors.

He continued to talk without looking at him.

She denies it.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
"Me..." giving an evil smile "After seeing things in war, it will need some time to heal the wounds physically and spiritually" and then I asked:

"How about you?"

She smiled sadly because she could only imagine how a war could be.

"Me.."

She said like him.

"I don't know.. I guess I missed you like your son."

She smiled again by looking down.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry took a deep breath. Rumors, rumors, rumors.. People would not shut up. They would always talk about Anne and her enemies would believe them. Like Charles. But Henry would not give up. He listened Charles and answered listlessly. It was just a stupid rumor.

I've heard these rumors.

He continued to talk without looking at him.

She denies it.

"Charles rolled his eyes. It found funny the way Henry trusted in Anne. He glanced at her with an ironic smile"

Of course she denies!

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Niklaus smiled. He noticed her tone but this was amusing him. He turned his eyes towards Elizabeth "Oh my wife is there, Lady Nan. It seems she is talking with someone..very familiar to you. But I'm not a jealous husband. I trust my wife.." He said staring at Charles and Elizabeth. He placed his eyes on her again "What about you, Nan? Are you a jealous woman?" He grinned

Nan took another goblet from the table and took a sip from it while listening Niklaus. His strong british accent was distracting her all the time. She smiled teasingly and nodded.
Quite jealous,my lord.
She glanced at Charles and Elizabeth then she shrugged with a careless look.
Even though i havent seen anyone to be jealous of before
She grinned with a sly face

Niklaus was sipping his wine. But he couldn't avoid to smile for her words. She was a very intriguing young woman. He was not surprised that the Duke of Suffolk, a spanish Duke, and even a Boleyn fell in love with her. He grinned "Do you really think so, lady Nan? It's weird. Cause I heard about many men at court..jealous of you. It seems..I have an heartthrob in front of me.." He said with teasing tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:32 am

Nan looked at him carefully and laughed with a childish voice.
A what?
She frowned a little bit. She never heard this word before. Or maybe she couldnt understand with his accent.
What does heartthrob mean my lord?
She asked curiously, taking another sip from her wine. By the time, she saw Charles and king are talking private. She was wondering what they might talk about. For a second, Niklaus was looking around the hall. She caught Charles' look and grinned and looked back at Niklaus fastly.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Niklaus caught her surprise and laughed after her. Sometimes he didn't even realize how strong his russian accent was "Oh..I beg you to forgive me, my lady. My accent must be..terrible. I just meant..that you stole many hearts in this court.." He followed her glance with his eyes. Maybe she knew what he meant. Maybe she was joking or..flirting. He smiled "Anyway..I could improve my english with your help, Lady Nan. I heard you speak many languages. Am I wrong or..you're even King's official's translator?" He grinned and took another sip from his wine
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:42 am

Henry increasingly annoyed. Charles had begun to exceed the limit. He was like judging the King.
Henry looked around to calm down but Charles's tone was sarcastic and Henry was losing patience. He turned angrily and kept from his collars.

I said she denies it!

The last word belonged to the King! Henry pushed Charles angrily and he walked.

He called the people in the hall:

Happy Easter! Happy Easter my lords and my ladies!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:24 pm

"Charles looked at Henry with shocked eyes when he grabbed his collar. He remained speechless. Without adding anything, he watched him walking away silently. Things were even worse than he thought. Henry was never violent against him. He changed. And Anne was the reason of this changement!"

Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:49 am

"Your Majesty."

Katherine said to her father with a curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next