The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+27
Ursula Misseldon
Victoria Brandon
Emma Moore
Stephen Gardiner
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas More
Charlotte Rosenauer
Elizabeth Seymour
Lilith Spencer
Alfonsina Garcia
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
William Davenport
Elizabeth Darrell
Niklaus Petrovin
Lilliana Monroe
Jenny Howard
Muriel Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Nan Saville
Margaret Wyatt
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margery Seymour
Anne Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Faith LeBeau
Henry VIII of England
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Easter Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Henry's smile disappeared as he heard mentioning Katherine. He bit nervously his lower lip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then he looked straight at the servant

I have no intention to accept it! Bring it away!

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan remembered the wedding. She just saw them for a while and left without being noticed.She looked at him like she was surprised.
Oh really? How great for you!
She said, thinking about the Seymour girl. She took another sip from her wine.
This man, with a silly Seymour girl, really? she thought herself. She looked around and shook her head
Nobody my lord. I think i had enough with relationships with men.
She said and she thought. It sounded a little bit weird. She meant she is not looking for someone, but specify men sounded kind of funny. She laughed and added
Of course it doesny mean im interested in woman now.

Niklaus couldn't help to laugh for her words. She was not only a beautiful young lady, but also very funny "Oh of course! It would be a waste of your beauty, Lady Nan. You deserve a true, worthy man.." He paused, still keeping an amused smile on his face. He shrugged "Even if..I'm an open minded man. I travelled a lot along Europe, and I saw everything in my life. But I never met someone like you, Lady Nan.."

Back to top Go down
Lilith Spencer
Baroness of Naples
Lilith Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:32 am

England had always been one of Lilith's least favorite place to be due to the obscure events recently took place at court. Nevertheless, she was never the one who would turn down a party invitation. Elegantly, she slightly lifted her gown and entered the great hall, feeling her heart pumping against her chest, anticipated to see some new faces. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles was still sipping his wine at his table, with Catherine at his side. He noticed Nan was talking with a man. He knew him, cause he went at his wedding. But he didn't know why women at court were attracted by that russian count. He rolled his eyes, pretending not to look at them"

Deciding to come down I searched for Margaret my eyes gazing over the room I saw the Duke of Suffolk notorious for his affairs and leaving a string of broken hearts around court but he had a sombre look on his face and was looking intently at Klaus I could not put my finger on it. I decided to go talk with him Penny for your thoughts lord Suffolk do you mind if this Seymour sits next to you.

Back to top Go down
William Davenport
Servant
William Davenport

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Katherine's servant bowed. He closed the box and he left.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Anne suprised. Katherine was still in the game or she was trying to keep herself in the game. But this was Anne's game that's why Katherine has no place in this game.
Anne looked at Henry. He was nervous.

She tried to calm him down.

"Dont let her to spoil everything.."

She took his hand to support him.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles was still sipping his wine at his table, with Catherine at his side. He noticed Nan was talking with a man. He knew him, cause he went at his wedding. But he didn't know why women at court were attracted by that russian count. He rolled his eyes, pretending not to look at them"

Deciding to come down I searched for Margaret my eyes gazing over the room I saw the Duke of Suffolk notorious for his affairs and leaving a string of broken hearts around court but he had a sombre look on his face and was looking intently at Klaus I could not put my finger on it. I decided to go talk with him Penny for your thoughts lord Suffolk do you mind if this Seymour sits next to you.

"Charles turned suddenlly his head hearing a female voice behind him. He smiled as he saw Elizabeth"

Lady Seymour! Of course, I don't mind. Please, sit with me. I haven't seen you since your wedding day...

"He said before taking another sip from wine"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Niklaus couldn't help to laugh for her words. She was not only a beautiful young lady, but also very funny "Oh of course! It would be a waste of your beauty, Lady Nan. You deserve a true, worthy man.." He paused, still keeping an amused smile on his face. He shrugged "Even if..I'm an open minded man. I travelled a lot along Europe, and I saw everything in my life. But I never met someone like you, Lady Nan.."

Nan was watching him carefully but she kept looking careless. She was looking around while he was speaking. After his last sentence she turned her eyes to him carefully. What does it mean?
Someone like me? What's with me?
She asked curiously. This man was not complimanting her, also trying to imply something but she was distracted by crowd and people, couldnt understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Queen White takes a goblet of wine. In her way to the main table she sees her friend Nan and smiles at her as she is talking with a man. Then keeps on walking and sits down close to sir Brandon, he is a good friend of her dear husband. Good evening, how are you all?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:36 pm

It was Charlotte's first time back in England after so many months away. She was a completely different person now, answering to no one, subservient to none. She was no longer a mere lady in waiting, but a countess! And she knew her title demanded equal respect as any other noble.

Her gown was of the darkest blue satin, rivaling the color of her eyes. Her long raven black hair reached her waist and swayed with each step she took. A small diadem of sapphires and diamonds sat atop her head, and her perfume of tuberose left an intoxicating trail wherever she went. She took a goblet of wine and sipped it, her keen eyes taking in every visitor at the court.

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Geoffrey stepped into the Hall again to announce the next gift. He bowed

Your Majesty, the Chancellor Sir Thomas More..

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Thomas walked slowly into Hall. He looked at Anne with a forced smile. Then he took a breath and bowed deeply

Majesty..Lady Boleyn..

Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
It was some good some bad to be back to English court. She missed some of the people there. Alfonsina still couldn't get used to some of their traditions but she didn't know why she loved to be part of ths drama somehow. She heard there was an easter party still going on that's why she got dressed and went to the hall. When she came in , there were a lot of familir faces. She just started to walk around the hall and then stopped in front of a window. Then she started to drink her wine which she took just a second ago.

Margaret was talking with a lady when she saw Alfonsina entering. She felt surprised to see her, cause she thought she was still in Italy. She smiled sweetly at her and she curtsied
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Henry sqeezed Anne's hand. As Thomas More was announced by servant, he noticed Anne was trying to pull back her hand

But he glanced firmly at her and pulled her hand towards him again. She had no need to hide her affection in front of the Chancellor. He smiled and looked at More

Sir Thomas..

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Nan was watching him carefully but she kept looking careless. She was looking around while he was speaking. After his last sentence  she turned her eyes to him carefully. What does it mean?
Someone like me? What's with me?
She asked curiously. This man was not complimanting her, also trying to imply something but she was distracted by crowd and people, couldnt understand what he meant.

Niklaus noticed she was looking elsewhere. He smiled, hoping to catch her attention "Oh I just meant that you're a very singular lady, Nan. Both young but experienced. Sweet but strong. Beautiful but..funny. There are not so many ladies with such merits around.." He paused and after glancing around crowd he met her eyes "Hope I'm not boring you, my lady.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:48 am

After his last sentence Nan couldnt prevent to smile. She shook her head meaning no.
Oh you cant be boring my lord
She took another sip from her wine and realized it was empty. She left the goblet on table
I am just looking around to see familiar face. This court seems quite changed since i left. Lots of new faces..
She smiled a bit and shrugged. She was not willing to talk about past. There was a whole future ahead of her.
So tell me my lord Niklaus, how is your marriage? I couldnt see your lovely wife
She repeated in her mind 'lovely' how can a Seymour girl may be lovely? Not. She said, glancing Anne, next to the king.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:

"Charles turned suddenlly his head hearing a female voice behind him. He smiled as he saw Elizabeth"

Lady Seymour! Of course, I don't mind. Please, sit with me. I haven't seen you since your wedding day...

I sat next to him and tried to follow where his eyes were looking at but I gave up in the end and watered down my wine The greatest thing about my wedding was that my sister Jane came we are a close family and I think people at court like to judge us for that. And how have you been since my wedding you seem less cheery and in love with that goblet of wine If you couldn't beat them then you might aswell join them.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Alfonsina Garcia wrote:
It was some good some bad to be back to English court. She missed some of the people there. Alfonsina still couldn't get used to some of their traditions but she didn't know why she loved to be part of ths drama somehow. She heard there was an easter party still going on that's why she got dressed and went to the hall. When she came in , there were a lot of familir faces. She just started to walk around the hall and then stopped in front of a window. Then she started to drink her wine which she took just a second ago.

Margaret was talking with a lady when she saw Alfonsina entering. She felt surprised to see her, cause she thought she was still in Italy. She smiled sweetly at her and she curtsied

Alfonsina saw that Margaret was smiling at her. She smiled back and waved her hand. She knew that Margaret was surprised because she thought that Alfonsina was still in Italy. Alfonsina wondered how her marriage was going.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Henry smiled

"Ah! Sir Thomas! Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Thomas gestured his servant to enter to show his gift

I brought a gift for you. With your permission...

As the servant showed it to them he smiled

It reminds us what we're going to celebrate..

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:

I sat next to him and tried to follow where his eyes were looking at but I gave up in the end and watered down my wine The greatest thing about my wedding was that my sister Jane came we are a close family and I think people at court like to judge us for that. And how have you been since my wedding you seem less cheery and in love with that goblet of wine If you couldn't beat them then you might aswell join them.

"Charles showed an amused smile after her last sentence. He glanced at Nan one more time and turned towards her"

I'm fine, my lady. Thanks. I just...need to think deeply, sometimes. Especially at Parties, where everyone are busy gossiping and dancing. What about you? Are you happy in your marriage?

"He asked, before taking another sip from wine"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Henry stared gift. It was a very nice cross. But this was not a simple Easter gift. Henry knew it very well. It was a message. He tried to smile.

"Thank you Sir Thomas. This is a precious gift"

"We should meet again Thomas. There is a big deal to do with the business of management of this kingdom"

"There's still a great clamour agains the privileges enjoyed by the clergy and their abuse of it. Further measures will certainly have to be taken"

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Thomas listened him in silence. He knew what he meant with his words. But this was not the right place to talk about religious matters

He just smiled weakly and nodded

If you wish to consult me, Your Majesty...

He bowed deeply and stepped back towards the entrance to join other guests

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 am

Nan Saville wrote:
After his last sentence Nan couldnt prevent to smile. She shook her head meaning no.
Oh you cant be boring my lord
She took another sip from her wine and realized it was empty. She left the goblet on table
I am just looking around to see familiar face. This court seems quite changed since i left. Lots of new faces..
She smiled a bit and shrugged. She was not willing to talk about past. There was a whole future ahead of her.
So tell me my lord Niklaus, how is your marriage? I couldnt see your lovely wife
She repeated in her mind 'lovely' how can a Seymour girl may be lovely? Not. She said, glancing Anne, next to the king.

Niklaus smiled. He noticed her tone but this was amusing him. He turned his eyes towards Elizabeth "Oh my wife is there, Lady Nan. It seems she is talking with someone..very familiar to you. But I'm not a jealous husband. I trust my wife.." He said staring at Charles and Elizabeth. He placed his eyes on her again "What about you, Nan? Are you a jealous woman?" He grinned
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:16 am

"Her majesty princess Katherine Elizabeth of England."

A servant announce as Katherine walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next