The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+27
Ursula Misseldon
Victoria Brandon
Emma Moore
Stephen Gardiner
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Thomas More
Charlotte Rosenauer
Elizabeth Seymour
Lilith Spencer
Alfonsina Garcia
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
William Davenport
Elizabeth Darrell
Niklaus Petrovin
Lilliana Monroe
Jenny Howard
Muriel Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Nan Saville
Margaret Wyatt
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margery Seymour
Anne Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Faith LeBeau
Henry VIII of England
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Easter Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 am

Anne was listening to them quietly. She had understood the meaning of the gift. Thomas had begun to pose a threat to her.
    She bowed with her eyes before Thomas's leaving.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 am

Henry watched Thomas carefully. He had begun to change about the Great Matter. Henry could notice that. He was supporting Katherine and church.
Thomas was about to go, Henry called to him.

"Thomas! Happy Easter!"

Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Katherine walked up to the king her father.

"Happy Easter your majesty."

She said to her father with a curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Faith stood up from the table.

"I am not feeling well I am heading to my bedchambers."

She said to the others at the table. As she walked to the door before looking at Henry hoping he will see her leaving the party.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Anne watched Faith carefully. She was looking at Henry and Anne caught her gaze. This woman increasingly began to pose a threat. Anne did not like this situation before marriage. She threw a threateningly glance at Faith.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Margery rolled her eyes as Faith left she was really tough to crack but she was determined not to fail Anne getting up from the table Margery made her way over to Anne and gave a quick curtsey.

Lady Anne I will not give up until I have found out what it is that this lady wants. All I know is that she wishes to speak with the King that is all she said.

Margery whispered this so that the King would not know that Margery was Anne's spy around court.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Anne listened Margery's words silently and she shook her head. She whispered

"Keep an eye on her, Margery"

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Thomas stopped as he heard Henry's voice again. He turned towards him and bowed once more time. Then he left his presence in silence

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Once Thomas More left, Henry took Anne's hand and kissed it deeply. He sighed and looked at Charles

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles was still sipping his wine at his table, with Catherine at his side. He noticed Nan was talking with a man. He knew him, cause he went at his wedding. But he didn't know why women at court were attracted by that russian count. He rolled his eyes, pretending not to look at them"

Deciding to come down I searched for Margaret my eyes gazing over the room I saw the Duke of Suffolk notorious for his affairs and leaving a string of broken hearts around court but he had a sombre look on his face and was looking intently at Klaus I could not put my finger on it. I decided to go talk with him Penny for your thoughts lord Suffolk do you mind if this Seymour sits next to you.

"Charles turned suddenlly his head hearing a female voice behind him. He smiled as he saw Elizabeth"

Lady Seymour! Of course, I don't mind. Please, sit with me. I haven't seen you since your wedding day...

"He said before taking another sip from wine"

I sat next to him and tried to follow where his eyes were looking at but I gave up in the end and watered down my wine The greatest thing about my wedding was that my sister Jane came we are a close family and I think people at court like to judge us for that. And how have you been since my wedding you seem less cheery and in love with that goblet of wine If you couldn't beat them then you might aswell join them.

"Charles showed an amused smile after her last sentence. He glanced at Nan one more time and turned towards her"

I'm fine, my lady. Thanks. I just...need to think deeply, sometimes. Especially at Parties, where everyone are busy gossiping and dancing. What about you? Are you happy in your marriage?

"He asked, before taking another sip from wine"

I smiled over at Klaus not really caring who he was talking to but she had appeared for 5 seconds and left could it be his sister I turned my head back to Charles I am very happy lord Suffolk no marriage is perfect that I know but he gives me reason to be happy as I am sure your wife does. I frowned he was drinking heavily I hoped he would not pass out on me.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 am

"Charles was standing with Elizabeth next to window. Everyone looked to have fun around them and he smiled after her words"

I'm glad to hear that, lady Petrovin. An happy marriage is a blessing. I'm sure many people envy your happiness...

"He noticed that the King was looking at him and smiled him back. He wondered if he wanted to greet him personally"

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 am

I saw Alfonsina and Margaret approaching each other with surprise. And I decided to go and see them too:

"May I say hello to my two favorite and the most beautiful Ladies in the room" and I gave a shy but satisfied smile.

I bowed my head "Margaret, how do you do?" and then I turn to Alfonsina "Alfonsina" and I kissed her hand.

"I hope you Ladies enjoy the evening and Happy Easter" saying confidentially that, I left the ladies on their own to mind their business.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 am

I enter the Great Hall for the Easter festivities at court and approach the thrones of King Henry VIII and Lady Anne Boleyn.  I bow respectfully  ''Your Majesty..''  Lady Anne looks at me with curiosity and whispers something to the King.  I feel His Majesty's stare upon me as I look straight at His Majesty
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Emma entered the Great Hall. She took a goblet of wine. Lady Anne was sitting on the throne of Queen Katherine. She walked away from her. She had come to make observations for Princess Mary.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 pm

She saw Anthony was approaching towards her. She smiled to him. He was always handsome and he could always give the same effect on Alfonsina. Desire.. When Anthony kissed her hand , Alfonsina smiled warmly.

"Anthony..

Then she talked again.

"I hope you enjoy yourself too.. Happy Easter!"

She said the last two words cheefully.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
I saw Alfonsina and Margaret approaching each other with surprise. And I decided to go and see them too:

"May I say hello to my two favorite and the most beautiful Ladies in the room" and I gave a shy but satisfied smile.

I bowed my head "Margaret, how do you do?" and then I turn to Alfonsina "Alfonsina" and I kissed her hand.

"I hope you Ladies enjoy the evening and Happy Easter" saying confidentially that, I left the ladies on their own to mind their business.  

Margaret greeted kindly the lady she was talking with. She noticed Elizabeth was in the Hall too. She saw her talking with the Duke of Suffolk. But when she heard Anthony's voice calling her name, she turned her head immediately and she smiled. Alfonsina was with him, so she decided to join them "Anthony! I didn't know you were back at court. Happy Easter.." She turned her eyes towards Alfonsina "I see italian air relaxed you, Alfonsina. You look beautiful.."

Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 am

Victoria arrives at the party wearing a light pink dress as she enters the room. She looks to see if she knows anyone as she takes a goblet of wine and takes a few sips

Last edited by Victoria Brandon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles was standing with Elizabeth next to window. Everyone looked to have fun around them and he smiled after her words"

I'm glad to hear that, lady Petrovin. An happy marriage is a blessing. I'm sure many people envy your happiness...

"He noticed that the King was looking at him and smiled him back. He wondered if he wanted to greet him personally"

Lady Petrovin he was the first person to of called me that. Oh no I do not wish for people to envy me at all I wish for everyone to be happy as they deserve to be. If the king wishes to see you I do not mind you leaving my company honest. I said with a twinkling smile as I saw Margaret not that far of.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Anthony Knivert wrote:

Margaret greeted kindly the lady she was talking with. She noticed Elizabeth was in the Hall too. She saw her talking with the Duke of Suffolk. But when she heard Anthony's voice calling her name, she turned her head immediately and she smiled. Alfonsina was with him, so she decided to join them "Anthony! I didn't know you were back at court. Happy Easter.." She turned her eyes towards Alfonsina "I see italian air relaxed you, Alfonsina. You look beautiful.."

She giggled and hugged Margaret tightly.

"Thank you Margaret..I miss you and my children. I see you look beautiful and happy. I assume the things between you and your husband are going well?"

She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Margaret hugged Alfonsina back. She was smiling warmly and sweetly "Yes, indeed. Things between Anthony and I are improving, thank God. And I am happy you came back before we leave for honeymoon. So Ariadne and Rinaldo won't stay with another lady, but with their mother. We plan to spend some day at Allington Castle. Hope you don't mind.." She said with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Alfonsina was glad to hear these news.

"I am glad to hear that Margaret.. Of course I don't mind.. I can't refuse some time alone with my sons."

She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Margaret smiled and she giggled softly "Oh they are both adorable children, and they love playing together. What about your vacation, Alfonsina? I guess you missed Genoa.." She asked not even mentioning her brother
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:19 am

She nodded.

"Yes.. You can't imagine how I missed Genoa.. My vacation was very good even better than I expected. I hope yours will be the same."

She smiled and thought about Cesare. He didn't come back with Alfonsina. He said he would be back later but it wasn't certain. Alfonsina realized that she was missing him more than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Margaret smiled. She could understand Alfonsina. She missed her family home and Thomas too. But she didn't want to mention her ex husband, and she didn't want to interrupt her moment with Anthony Knivert. She thought it was better leaving them both talking alone "I understand you perfectly, my Lady. Now, if you excuse me.." She curtsied before them and she walked away
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Anne looked at Bishop Gardiner and she smiled at him for a moment. She kissed Henry and stood up. Her eyes searched for Lady Nan to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next