The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas

Go down 
+22
Anne Bassett
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Parr
Mary Boleyn
Elizabeth Poésy
Mark Smeaton
Brooke Fairchild
Autumn Dawn Marcoux
Sabrina Howard
Elizabeth Patmore
Alexandrina Duarte
Juana of Aragon
Louis Castillon
Mary Sheldon
Jane Parker
Viola Lancaster
Margaret More
Dorothy Seymour
Margery Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Christmas  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Mary finally arrives to the party wearing the dress she had been looking for since Summer. She sees her sister chatting with one of the musicians and wishes not to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy took a sip before she starts to speak. "He didn't look dark like you said ." She fixes tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear "Word has it that Elizabeth has given birth to a healthy girl."

Unbeknown to everyone in her family Margery was a spy. She knew that Elizabeth wouldn't like this news shared publicly.

And what lady was this Dorothy? This is not our news to share at all. And what of this new man in your life then.

Margery was secretly glad that Dorothy had at last found someone in her life.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm

"I could tell that she was a servant or some kind of nurse." Dorothy didn't like spreading gossip but, she had to tell someone "The Gentleman's name is Clement and he is a knight." every time she thinks of him, a smile appears on her face.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Margery frowned deeply. She didn't want Dorothy to get into trouble for knowing something she shouldn't.

A knight. Hmm.. I always thought of knights as in fairy tales we read when younger. I wonder what you have to do in order to gain a knighthood.

Margery's smile widen at her sisters happiness.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 pm

"I think one would have to inherit such a title." To Dorothy, titles don't matter when it comes to love "I bet you would also would want to hear what kind mishap happened when he came to my chambers to surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:46 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne was very glad to see Mark. She smiled with joy and she run to him.

"Mark! I'm glad to see you!"

Henry clapped his hands as the music stopped, still holding his goblet. Seeing Anne coming towards him with the young man at her side, he smiled

My beloved..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"I think one would have to inherit such a title." To Dorothy, titles don't matter when it comes to love "I bet you would also would want to hear what kind mishap happened when he came to my chambers to surprise me."

Margery led Dorothy to the side of the room. Nobody would be able to hear their conversation. Especially when it was about bed chambers.

He came to you at night dear sister. Was it an arranged visit or did he but all surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Dorothy drank the last of the wine in her cup and places it on a servant's tray as they both moved to a window "It was an unexpected visit. I thought he was an intruder and smashed his head with a wine bottle."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:30 am

I have reached the entry of the Great Hall and I am standing in the doorway waiting to be announced to His Majesty. I can see him from a far curtsey and smile. The Great Hall is just so lovely and so festive with the musicians playing and courtiers laughing, drinking wine, dancing, singing. And the aroma of the wonderful food that is being served fills the room
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne was very glad to see Mark. She smiled with joy and she run to him.

"Mark! I'm glad to see you!"

Henry clapped his hands as the music stopped, still holding his goblet. Seeing Anne coming towards him with the young man at her side, he smiled

My beloved..

Anne looked at Henry and she smiled warmly. She turned to Mark and whispered

"Come with me!"

She walked with a smile on her face. She curtsied

"Your Majesty.. Let me introduce Mark Smeaton. He is a great musician"

Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Mark followed Anne looking around as he did. As he stood before the king he bowed.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 am

Henry looked at the curly young man in front of him and smiled

Master Smeaton! Lady Anne talked me a lot about you. She said that you play very well. Play something for us..

Then he extended his hand to Anne to make her sit on the throne at his side

Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy drank the last of the wine in her cup and places it on a servant's tray as they both moved to a window  "It was an unexpected visit. I thought he was an intruder and smashed his head with a wine bottle."

Margery breathed on the window making shapes on the steamed up glass. She couldn't help but laugh at her sisters tale.

Poor man I hope their wasn't too much damage done. Did he finally say why he came to see you.
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:58 am

Viola Lancaster wrote:
Margaret More wrote:
Margaret heard her name being called and looked in the direction of the voice. She was very glad to see that it was Viola they hadn't seen each other in months.

'Viola! How glad I am to see you it has been so long. You look very classy as always.'

Margaret saw a servant going by with wine. She stopped him handing one to Viola with a gleeful smile.

Viola took the offering goblet and sipped it, feeling the sweet wine all the way down to her stomach. It has been way to long if you ask me. How have you been Margaret, well I hope? She said, her eyes expressing warmth.

Margaret sipped her wine feeling over powered by the strong texture of it. Instead she started to take the chilled grapes from the plate.

'I am ok Viola. My father has given up all his duties towards the king and is leaving court. But it is all ok I'm working really hard at my paintings and he brought me a puppy too.!'

Margaret smiled of the thought of her fondness for her puppy. He was a white little fur ball, an innocent creature in this deadly court.

'How about you? Did you get to see your young man again.'
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Margaret More wrote:
Viola Lancaster wrote:
Margaret More wrote:
Margaret heard her name being called and looked in the direction of the voice. She was very glad to see that it was Viola they hadn't seen each other in months.

'Viola! How glad I am to see you it has been so long. You look very classy as always.'

Margaret saw a servant going by with wine. She stopped him handing one to Viola with a gleeful smile.

Viola took the offering goblet and sipped it, feeling the sweet wine all the way down to her stomach. It has been way to long if you ask me. How have you been Margaret, well I hope? She said, her eyes expressing warmth.

Margaret sipped her wine feeling over powered by the strong texture of it. Instead she started to take the chilled grapes from the plate.

'I am ok Viola. My father has given up all his duties towards the king and is leaving court. But it is all ok I'm working really hard at my paintings and he brought me a puppy too.!'

Margaret smiled of the thought of her fondness for her puppy. He was a white little fur ball, an innocent creature in this deadly court.

'How about you? Did you get to see your young man again.'

I'm sorry to hear about your father. The court has lost a great man and mind. Viola said with sincerity in her voice. Oh a puppy! You must show him to me. She smiled delighted, picturing the little creature in her mind.  Actually I'm engaged to a man I spoke you about. She replied with happy voice, rasing her hand to show Margaret a ring.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Henry kissed Anne's hand while Mark started playing and people started dancing again

Then he turned towards her

The Duke of Suffolk acted wrong saying what he said. But do you think it's possible forgiving him?

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:40 am

Margery Seymour wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy drank the last of the wine in her cup and places it on a servant's tray as they both moved to a window  "It was an unexpected visit. I thought he was an intruder and smashed his head with a wine bottle."

Margery breathed on the window making shapes on the steamed up glass. She couldn't help but laugh at her sisters tale.

Poor man I  hope their wasn't too much damage done. Did he finally say why he came to see you.

Dorothy was surprised that her sister finds that funny "I hope too. I still feel awful to this day." she says as she covers her eyes in embarrassment "I hope he is alright."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Mark started to play something and Anne sat down. Everyone was dancing and Anne was so happy.

She was watching people and listening Mark with joy.

She rolled her eyes when Henry started to talking about Charles Brandon. Again..

"If you forgave him so quickly, some people might think that there was some truth to what he said.."

She looked at Henry.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:27 am

Henry smiled and squeezed Anne's hand

Yes, but to disprove them, to answer directly and to show how much I trust in you, I'll do a meaningful thing: I'll invite Master Wyatt to come in France with us..

He looked lovingly at Anne

In this way they can not accuse me of jealousy or to harbor any suspicion..

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:52 pm

I bite my lip, it seemed my question had upset my cousin

Brooke I am sorry if I spoke out of turn forgive me I notice a far away look in her eyes I wonder if she is lost in the music that is being played or if her pending marriage is weighing heavily on her mind

I stand and smooth down my dress as I look towards Lady Margery

Cousin I will take my leave of you, send me a message if you need me I kiss her cheek and move away

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Anne listened him carefully. Thomas Wyatt will come to France with them? Her old lover..

She looked at him with a smile

"My love.. You have no reason to be suspicious.."

And she held Henry's hand and she kissed it.

"Nor will ever have!"

Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:

Poor man I  hope their wasn't too much damage done. Did he finally say why he came to see you.

Dorothy was surprised that her sister finds that funny "I hope too. I still feel awful to this day." she says as she covers her eyes in embarrassment "I hope he is alright."

Margery kept on listening to her sister with keen interest. She let her eyes only wander to Annes' direction once.

I am sure he thinks nothing bad of you sister! I actually carry a dagger around my thigh. Us ladies have to protect ourselves from the hands off men.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Thomas approached Thomas Boleyn and said with a low voice: "I received an enlightening letter by our friend Cranmer. He says that in Norimberga the clergy is allowed to marry. And Master Cranmer has benefited significantly of this."

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 am

Margery Seymour wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Margery Seymour wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:

Margery kept on listening to her sister with keen interest. She let her eyes only wander to Annes' direction once.

I am sure he thinks nothing bad of you sister! I actually carry a dagger around my thigh. Us ladies have to protect ourselves from the hands off men.

"You do? Does mother know?" Dorothy says as she rays a brow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next