The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Joan Champernowne Chamber.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 am

He chuckled and sat up in the bed, watching her as she walked to the fire. Her body, supple and lean in the candlelight. There was something dark and dangerous in her eyes as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:07 am

From beside the fire Joan looked at Anthony. She was half expecting for him to join her. She turned on to her belly; crossing her legs as they were half raised in the air. You look like a man in a foreign land. One that looks on at the women behind a curtain knowing that he shouldn't be their. Joan smiled warmly as she rested her chin on the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:16 pm

He laughed and wrapped the sheet around his hip, walking from the bed to the fire where she lay. He crawled to her side with a mischievous smirk, "I have not the restraint," he whispered as his lips reached hers.

"You are entirely beautiful, Joan."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Alas; my love I am not a forbidden fruit in a foreign land. She brought her body up to his as he kissed Joan with unleashed passion. Her hands tamely run across the span of his hairless chest; before idly letting her hands hault above his hips.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:56 am

"There is another thing," he began, taking advantage of the situation that had transpired before the fire. His lips came to her jaw, carefully trailing down her neck as he held himself up with his arms at either side of her. Measuredly, he nudged her knees apart as his mouth reached her collar bone.

His icy bright eyes glanced up to her devilishly mischievous before they went back to her neck, he knew exactly what he was doing, "The King also," he mumbled, "Suggested you might perhaps join the Lady Anne's household."

He did not like the idea of her going away to the country to wait upon some Baroness. Anthony's position alone allowed them greater roles in court...and selfishly, he wanted her near him. Court was a consuming environment and Joan had become his refuge, he didn't need to travel miles to Cornwall to be home - he need only share her bed.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Joan came up to him quickly pressing her lips to his silencing him with a kiss. Politics was not a talk for the bedroom the only thing she wanted to hear from her husband was his screams. Joan guided his hand to her womanhood; she had lost that certain spark since talk of the king had started. Her lips went to his neck where she very provocatively sucked at his earlobe. I want only you filled in my head not thoughts of the king.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Anthony sighed in her ear as she brought his hand to her woman hood, his fingers nimbly began to tease her soft fold and he eventually eased his finger into her, "But you'll consider it," he whispered lustfully to her, slipping another finger in and feeling her quiver around him.

He shifted slightly so he hovered over her, his nose nudged hers in a playful manner as his mischievous grin appeared on his lips, "Consider it for me," he added as he moved his lips down to her ample bosom.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:22 am

Joan silently moaned it was hard to concentrate on any pleasure being given with a head clouded with thoughts. Is it that important to you? More important than seeing to your wife's needs. Her hands cupped his face as her eye's searched his. Truth be told she had missed the old them the way they were before they had become married. For now my only job is to be your wife that gives me enough enjoyment more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 pm

He had become hard as he could hear her almost silent moans, hushed and gentle whispers. There was something in her expression, a naivety in her pleasure - almost the way she appeared when he first met her - but something mysterious that hooked him to her. He could not linger any longer...

He rolled over, holding himself over her and then thrust himself into her. With a moan, he replied, "I want you near," he said quietly, "So we can be like this."

As much as he wanted her to stay close to him, he was now lost in his own lust. The feeling of her womanhood embrace him, the warmth of her resulted in an absence of thought - except driving forth their own passions.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Joan thrusted her tongue into his mouth to silence him. She held him close to her body feeling the electricity between them connecting once more. Her hand ran down the back of him; her fingers lingering as she spread his buttocks apart. Joan was so very tempted to put her fingers somewhere they shouldn't go. With every thrust Anthony gave the more her breasts jiggled against his hair free chest. Make me yours. She teased as his man hood pumped inside her as though her body was new territory to his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:32 pm

He clasped hold of her hands, brushing his fingers past hers as he held her hands at her head. His head dipped down, short hair brushing against her forehead. There was something about the way Joan spoke to him when they were together as they were in that moment. There was a maturity in her, as if she knew exactly what to say - exactly what he would wish to hear. His mind was calmed, his moans hushed and he continued to thrust into her.

Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:56 am

With her hands pressed firmly against his shoulder blades. Joan wrapped her legs around him; hoisting her buttocks up and of the floor. Her body aloud Anthony to take her how he wished; and what he desired. Joan felt pleasure through his pleasure; his groans and moans made her become more wetter.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:33 pm

He leaned closer to her, his hands began moving across her body. Each curve and dip of her flesh was soft, inviting him closer and beckoning him deeper into lust. He cupped her plump breasts into his hands, his mouth caressing the corner of her neck, "Tell me how you want it," he whispered against her flesh.

Usually Anthony was ruled by his own whims and passions - he would follow his own desires. It had been thus for years but Joan was different. Anthony - perhaps a little selfish in nature - somehow felt different about Joan. He yearned to see her flush in ecstasy and hear her moans, those sweet and gentle moans of hers.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Joan didn't have any particular requirements when it came to love making. She just enjoyed the tremendous feeling of having Anthony move in her. Joan thrusted her hips up at him; meeting him at every thrust he gave her. Her body flushed with heat as she came to enjoy their intimacy more. Passionate take me with all the passion you have.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:30 pm

He held onto her hips and moved up for a moment, rolling her over - thrusting into her as her chest was against the bed. He leaned over her, his lips upon her neck and mischievously biting her ear, "You are mine," he whispered with a smirk, thrusting into her more deeply.

He shifted a little, keeping a hold of her waist as he began to pushing his hard manhood into her. Moaning as he could feel her warmth around her - contracting as their pleasures increased. There was no restrain between them when they lay together. Anthony was at peace as he pursued his lust, he knew he could make her come and even her smile could give him pleasure. He peered down at her, her hair tousled and untamed, her back honey golden in the dim light - dewy with sweat.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:19 pm

A hearty shriek filled the room as Joan was flipped onto her stomach. Her palms hit the floor; demanding him to move deeply inside her. The thickness of his man hood filled her completely leaving a hard sting as he thrust into Joan with all his might. Her head arched backwards inviting his lips; his hands to explore the front of her body. Thrust after thrust drove Joan crazy as tension built up inside her. What was exhilarating was how he made her feel and how comfortable Joan was to knock down her walls. Run your hand across my backside. She crawled forward giggling as she tried to escape slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:04 pm

He traced his hands down from the curves of her waist, her skin was soft and warm - tempting him to touch her more. His hands lingered as they reached her rear, he caressed her flesh until finally taking a firmer hold. He moved her chess apart as he continued to move in her.

He leaned over once more, his lips upon her back as he nudged away her wild hair. He wanted to possess her - body and soul. It were almost as if he was driven by something other than lust or love, it was satisfying a need in him, every thrust almost healing the scars from their arguments.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 am

The feel of his hardened length plunging against her core sent waves of sensation up and down her spine and she gasped slightly. Joan could not hold for much longer; she was spiralling down the road of release. It wasn't as polite as usual it demanded to be felt like a piercing pain inside. Her body shook against his; arms trembling breasts quivering.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 am

He couldn't control his release when it came, catching him off guard. Her warmth clutching around him was enough to cripple him to pleasure. He tipped over her with a deep and gravelly groan, penetrating her deeply for a few delicious moments as he released himself inside her womanhood.

Her name tumbled from his warm lips which were pressed against her neck, until he finally rolled off her with a deep sigh. Catching his breath, he lay by her side - his hand searching for hers which he brought to his lips, "You are entirely beloved, Joan," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 am

It was in those moments of intimacy that Anthony always took her by complete surprise. Joan lived for those moments which made her toes curls and heart fuzzy. I'm not as lovely as you are Anthony. He was endearing and just a simple kiss on the hand was a great sentiment to Joan.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:12 pm

He shifted a little beside her, rolling his head to look at her. His icy eyes - bright as glass - beheld the heavy rise and fall of her chest, her pursed pink lips. He smiled warmly, "We are alright now," he mumbled and wrapped her closer to him. He said it more to himself than anything. He would make their marriage work.

He had never known a woman as long as Joan, he had never felt what he felt when he was with her. Her naivety and youth, the wildness in her eyes. She was saintly when he met her upon those steps and now she was naked and flushed in his strong arms. And Anthony...was entirely in love.

Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Of course we are alright marriage is never easy. But as long as we meet each other half way then it should be a breeze. Joan held him a little closer to her. Noticing a few freckles beautifully scattered under his eyes; Joan sighed contently entwining her fingers inbetween his. I Won't take you for granted again Anthony I promise.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm

He sighed contently and began to caress her back, resting his chin upon her head. He could feel her heart beating against his chest, for so close was she pressed to him. There was a calmness that washed over Anthony when he was with her. He didn't expect much when he had agreed to marry her, perhaps she would provide comfort and company. No doubt, he was consumed by her beauty when he saw her first but often that past. Yet, it hadn't - his feelings had grown and been nurtured.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 pm

It felt like I was in a comfortable cocoon as he held her to his chest. It was all so perfect; everything was calm and peaceful despite it being early morning. Do you think it is a hard task being a lady in waiting for somebody. I mean you have to be on duty until they go to bed and I don't particularly want to be parted that long from you. Being a housewife would suit Joan much better something that allowed her to be free when her husband was free.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:45 pm

He sighed as he thought about it, his mother had a handmaiden but not a proper lady in waiting. In truth, his upbringing had been spent in isolation from his sisters - they were educated separately by his warm and loving mother and so the intricacies of feminine habits were a mystery to him. Everyone in the family thought that his mother spent too much time sewing indeed, she was a bit of a snob but her heart was always good.

He collected her left hand, smiling at her ring and kissing her hand again, "I couldn't say," he replied, "I expect they shall want you to do everything for them...and they aren't even married to you," he replied playfully, "I want you close Joan but...you are not mine. I married no kitchen maid and so if you want to wait upon this Baroness...then you have my blessing."

He added with a chuckle, "As long as you find your way to my bed often and find time to make my supper when we are in Cornwall from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan Champernowne Chamber.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next