The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Joan Champernowne Chamber.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Denny
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Anthony Denny

Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Anthony shifted slightly and groaned as he felt her mouth suck on his manhood. His hand brushed through her hairs, keeping away the stray tendrils. He shut his eyes tight and threw his head back on the pillow with another lusty moan.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:53 pm

She took the big head in her mouth. And allowed her lips to slide on the thick shaft. Her jaw hurt a little but she kept on taking his member in her mouth. With some pressure Joan allowed her hands to massage around his groin he tasted so damn good.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:27 pm

He groans, such a delicious sound as his eyes snap back into his head. Soon he's reaching for her and crawling down the sheets. His hand cups her womanhood and his skilled fingers soon have her soaked. His mouth at her ear - whispering sweet sighs against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Joan fell back onto the bed; her hands gripping the sheets as his fingers made her ache with that familiar heat. Turning her head she was kissing him like drinking in the gift of life through his lips - the gift of love. Joan paused to each take a breath and she looked deep into his shining eyes. I love you. She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:44 pm

"Good, " he mumbled with his lips pressed hungrily to hers'. He wanted more so he didn't wait - he spread her legs and thrust himself into her with a groan.

"You're mine," he breathed as he pushed himself into her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Her whole body felt on fire; like she was going to explode. Joan whimpered as he took her by surprise; leaving her to catch her breath. Tightly Joan held onto his arms; letting her legs wrap deftly around him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:40 am

He moaned as he thrust deeply into her, his tongue moving up and down her chest. He gathered her wrists into his hands and held them above her head - a mischievous smirk on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 3:19 pm

With a scream, her body began writhing as she arched her back, the contact between the two harder. Joan bite her lower lip and moaned loudly, the tension in her body rising up making her tense.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:33 am

Already he could feel the pleasure rise in him, coursing through every vein - touching each part of him. His eyes shut as he felt his lust nearly reach it's peak, his hands let go of her hands and began to explore her body.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:43 pm

She loved the way his hands explored her body. Like a man deprived from sex. Her breasts were always sensitive to his touch; but he was always so gentle. Joan raised her legs just a little higher; wanting herself to be completely satisfied too.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:50 pm

He didn’t hold back, he was selfish in his lust and finally with a loud groan - released himself inside her. He rolled over immediately as a habit, breathing deeply as he rubbed his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:23 pm

As soon as they were finished the quicker Joan grew more lonely. She turned to him her lips trailing his cheek as she didn't want their closeness to end. Why do you always rub your face after sex. Have you always done that.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:43 pm

He laughed and gathered the sheets around him, feeling his soft lips upon his hot skin, “I don’t supposed I noticed - you’re certainly the first to say it."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 6:28 pm

I didn't mean to make you self aware about it. But you always act as if you were dirty; something like that. Joan moved her lips away from his neck reluctantly. She went over to her vanity and started to brush her damp her which had now frizzed in places. My step father said that you were a distant cousin to Anne Boleyn.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:36 pm

He shook his head casually with a gentle laugh, "Not at all," he said simply, "Just a...force of habit."

He rolled over so he could look at her, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, "Not that I'm aware of. I met her cousin...Francis Bryan, a few times but I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Joan was sure that she had force of habits too. Their was somethings that Joan adored about Anthony; his georgous pale eyes that knew no ending. Can I make you a proposistion husband. She smiled sincerely when Joan called him her husband. It gave her a warmth that expanded her love for him even more. You know that we both feel like we are not ready to have kids. Would you like to wear a sheath; you don't have to it was just an idea. She wanted to be selfish and spend as much time with him as possible. But Joan also liked the feel of him inside her; it heightened the pleasure and connection between them.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Anthony had settled back into the bed when he nearly choked upon laughter at her words. He sat up - his eyes wide and mouth gaping.

"I...," he paused - not quite sure what to say. He'd heard they were terrifically uncomfortable for the man and notoriously difficult to buy. She was right though - he was in no hurry to have a child. He had accepted the idea of fatherhood but had not fully embraced it yet. It was strange he thought that the one woman he would be with for life was the first woman who asked for such a thing...no doubt, Anthony thought, some women he had been with hoped for pregnancy to trap him into marriage.

"I suppose...if it is something you'd - prefer...I suppose I could try get one."
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm

I don't think neither of us will ever be ready for children. But if it is going to put a strain on our marriage then I'll agree to it. Joan was determined to make this marriage work no matter what it took; or the sacrifices she would have to make.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:24 am

"No, no," he muttered, "I'll go into the town tomorrow and try see what I can do."

He lay back again, arranging the pillows behind his head. Perhaps it was better, he thought, better that they thought the same and were of a similar mind.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:00 am

Even though it was Joan who suggested it. She still had her reservations about the contraption so to speak. You would subject yourself to such a thing just to prevent having a child. Turning her back Joan slowly rested her head against the pillows; she understood why women normally feigned pregnancy. It was an act of desperation and she was desperate to salvage her relationship with Anthony as best she could. But if I or you don't like the feel of it then; you would dispatch of it wouldn't you.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:05 pm

He replied, "I haven't used one before but there shall be no harm in trying, Joan."

He moved a little closer to her and rested nearer to his side, wrapping an arm over her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Joan turned around her lips nestling gently at his neck. I still want my dream; four children perhaps two girls and two little boys. All running in the sea back at Cornwall just before the sunsets for the day. I only have but one sister a big family is a great desire of mine. Joan loved Anthony whole heartedly their was no doubt of her love for him. She was just slightly worried that having a family with him might not happen now. Gently her finger traced around his ear; his breath coursing down her neck relaxed her even more.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:06 am

Anthony shut her eyes as she spoke of their life in the future, children running about his home and down to Land's End. It was a golden imagining, them both hand in hand with children scuttling about around them. He smiled and held her closer to him, "One day," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Anthony what if I am already pregnant. What will happen you won't leave me will you. Joan would visit the midwife tommorrow just to make sure she wasn't. But they had been together for awhile and it could be a possibility. She grew scared; scared of losing the only man she loved.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Denny
Anthony Denny

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:56 am

He shook his head glanced to her and then back again, shutting his eyes as he felt more relaxed, "I doubt you are...it is probably too soon to tell anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan Champernowne Chamber.   Joan Champernowne  Chamber. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan Champernowne Chamber.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next