The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Suleyman smiled, leaning on her and kissing her shoulder

I never understimate you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here with me. Don't you think?

He placed a passionate kiss on her lips and then looked silently at her beautiful face

Nora...I need someone I can trust in. It seems everyone serve me loyalty in this Palace. But many things happen behind my back. Too many things. Nora...would you be my eyes and ears in the Palace? I'll give you in return whatever you wish..

He said smiling, moving slowly his hand along her leg until her groin
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Nora had to bite her lip as his hand went near her groin. Her body in goosebumps her nipples ready for him.
In return I wish for some pleasing of my sultan but I shall not spy on the queen she is harmless those are my terms
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Suleyman thought deeply, before nodding and smiling

I think they are reasonable terms, my Nora. No need to spy on the Queen. She loves me and she hides nothing from me. Exactly like you..

He leaned his head on her and took her hard nipple in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:26 pm

biting her inner lip Nora looked at him playing with her breasts he was like a young man being with a woman for the first time this made her smile but she wanted to please him too
Get on your back

Her voice was sturn her movements like a lioness as she moved from him. Eyes like a panther as she awaited him to lay
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Suleyman looked up at her and smiled. He rolled on his back as she said

I thought I was the one who gives orders. But this time..I have no other choice than obey to you, Nora..

He said with a teasing grin and waited
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:58 am

kneeling Nora tied her hair in a plait his words made her laugh
Oh really! You give me orders? Well I think we can leave my little plan until later on but what I really want now is for me to order me about right here and right now!
Nora desired him more now aching between her legs. Laying back she pressed her hands down on the bed so her top half was sitting up her eyes like fiery daggers needing to be tamed.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Suleyman looked at her with desire. She knew so many love positions, better than any other girl in harem. Pleased by her tone and lost in the perfection of her naked body, he extended an hand until he reached her groin again. So close to her secret part

It seems you have power on me, Nora. I can promise everything while I am in your arms..

He said with his voice broken by desire
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Nora let out a little laugh taking his hand and kissing it
Misunderstanding I meant I want you to order me about control me, order me about now and your words of flattery only your actions satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Suleyman watched her kissing his hands with a pleased smile. He pulled her closer

If these are your terms, my sensual Nora..then I order you to take fully control of me. Please me again...like before our unuseful words interrupt us..

He said with desire, and finger traced her nipple in a circular way and playing softly with it
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Fine lay back close your eyes and I shall please you as you shall me
With her back to him nora placed herself on his lap spreading her hands down his legs her breasts squeezed against his secret part before taking him within her mouth again arching her buttocks upwards
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Suleyman closed his eys, expecting her to please him again. He bit softly his lips. Nora always made him feel full of desire and passion. He was imagining her naked body when he felt his secret part wrapped around her warm mouth again. He moaned deeply opening his eyes

Oh..Nora! You make me feel in Heaven..
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Twisting her head around nora looked at him
You say that to all the concubine if they can please you enough!
Gripping his secret part hard Nora pulled his skin back with one hard movement her teeth gently moving down him followed by her tongue wetting the tip
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Suleyman grabbed the pillows closing his eyes, and letting out a loud moan

Ohh..not to everyone, Nora. Anyone among my concubines is like you. Trust me..

He said moaning. Her tongue on his secret part made him feel shiver of pleasures along his Whole body
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Nora moved herself around him both of her hands in a tight grip while her tongue was traveling down to another sensitive part of his body. Using her mouth she sucked them both in taking her time with slow movements of her mouth as she lathered them up sucking on one then the other wondering if this could push him on the verge of taking her roughly and controling her around for once she needed that side of him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Suleyman gasped feeling her mouth and her tongue around another secret part of him. Anyone did this for him before. He enjoyed this sensation so much that he made her raise her head towards him. He stopped her just because he couldn't contain his urge. He wanted her

I want you, Nora. I want you now..

He whispered pulling her up against himself. He made her roll with her stomach on bed. At this point he placed himself on her and with a soft moan he entered her from behind
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Nora laugh was on pure pleasure alone with her hands grasped on to the bed Nora brought her knee up so she was kneeling wanting him deeper in her
Yes finally this is exactly what I wanted be rough and that I mean
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 am

Suleyman kept on thrusting into her hardly and faster. He leaned one hand on her hips and teased her breasts with the other one. He was moaning at every inch in her back
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Nora moaned louder by the moment this is what she had longed for since she first lay on him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Suleyman thrusted again and again. He felt his hardness like burning inside her. With a slow movement he reached her lady part with his hand, cupping it and moaning deeply
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Nora felt her legs give way as the pleasure seeped through her body making her cry out in pure pleasure. Resting her head on her hands Nora simply let Suleyman be in charge feeling new as he reached parts of her that no man had before
This is perfect exactly how I have always wanted to be with you
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Suleyman thrusted deeper and faster. He enjoyed the wetness of her lady part on his hand and continued to tease her. He tried to catch pleasure on her face

Do you like it, Nora? Can you feel how much I burn for you?

He asked breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Nora turned her face around bringing his lips to her for a brief quick kiss
Oh yes i can feel how much you truly desire me the way you ache it feels how i feel when you are not taking me
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:20 am

Suleyman moaned again hearing her words. He pushed again until his hardness went deeper inside her. Then he removed it from her and fell on his back on bed. Still breathing, he extended his arms to her

Oh Nora..you're simply amazing. Come..so you can feel my desire again..

He said meaningfully and smiling
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Nora took his hand and went over to him sucking on his earlobe
You want me to please again until your begging on you're knees for mercy is that right?
She said with a playful grin and tied her hair back
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Suleyman closed his eyes as she kissed and sucked his earlobe. He laughed

Are you even able to read my mind, now? You know, Nora...I'm starting to be scared. Of course I want. You're seduction itself..

He said whispering. He fingers ran along her dark hairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next