The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 pm

She smiled and pulled him close. His lips on her neck and breasts causes her to sigh sweetly. The feel of his hands upon her legs, tingling her skin with his fingertips. She slowly puts her hands into his robe, rubbing his chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:08 am

Suleyman sighed as he felt her hand on his chest and removed slowly his shirt. He pressed his chest against her breasts and started unlacing her corset. He felt excitement rising and kissed hungrily her lips
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 am

She smiled as he took his shirt off, finally able to see his bare chest. When he presses his chest against her breasts, she sighs sweetly, pressing her breasts firmly against him. As he was unlacing her corset, excitement ran through her and she felt she was going to burst from happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Suleyman kissed her with desire. Once he finally succeded to unlace her corset, he stared admired at her beauty and kissed her again. Then he unlaced his night-pants and pushed himself inside her, moaning
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:32 pm

She hikes up her skirts as he unties his night pants. When he he enters her, she moans out greatly, feeling pain when her maidenhead is broken. Her body begins to relax as the pain subsides and pleasure washes over her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Suleyman pushed deeper inside her without stopping kissing her. He ran his hand along her leg and moaned excitedly
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 am

She moans into their kisses when he goes deeper within her. She relaxes more when his hands explore her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Suleyman moved his hips in syncron with hers and kissed her breasts. He pushed deeper and faster, letting out loud moans. Feeling his climax coming, he moaned and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Her head pushes back in the pillows as he kisses her breasts. She feels him throb within her and her inner muscles begin to tighten around his manhood. She smiles back to him and moans loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Suleyman smiled, pleased by her moans. He pushed deeper inside her until he reached his climax. After letting out a moan, he got off from her and lrolled on his back, breathing hardly
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 am

She smiles and holds him close as they share climaxes. She moans out loud and is left breathless by his side. She cuddles into him, her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Suleyman wrapped his arm around her and kissed softly her hairs

Oh Nora...

He whispered still breathing
Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

She smiles and rubs his ches.

"Yes, Hunkarim?"

She whispers back, panting.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Suleyman smiled at her and sighed

You're beautiful and sweet, Nora. I really like you. And I want you to have a special place in Harem...

He said thoughtfully, looking around room

Back to top Go down
Efsun Hatun
Concubine
Efsun Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 am

She sits up, her hand on his chest and her breasts hanging freely.

"Really? Oh, Hunkarim, I would be honored to have a special place in Harem."
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:30 am

Suleyman smiled as she saw her sitting on bed. He admired her beauty once more time with desire

You deserve that, Nora...

He whispered caressing softly her exposed breasts
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 am

Dressed in a fine gown of deep crimson she appeared at Suleyman's chambers and knocked quietly, though she knew he would be expecting her. She wanted so much to see him again...
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Suleyman was looking himself at mirror. He heard knocking and eunuchs brought Isabella in his chambers. Once the door was close again, he turned towards her and smiled

Hoşgeldiniz...

He gestured her to come closer
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 am

She did come closer, and dropped to her knees to kiss the hem of his robe. "Hunkarim" she whispered. "Beni görmek isteyen?"
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Suleyman made her raise slowly, touching her chin. He nodded

Evet, Isabella. Seni çok özledim. Nasılsın, benim güzel Prenses?

He smiled and brushed softly his hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:17 am

His hand was warm on her cheek, and she closed her eyes. "Ben de seni çok özledim." She did not want to admit to being jealous of the other women in the harem. "Burada benim süre içinde beni çok iyi tedavi etmiş, bunun için minnettarım."
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Suleyman smiled and took her hand in his

Evet. Seni seviyorum, Isabella...

He brought her hand on his lips and kissed it deeply
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 am

She smiled, lit up from within as he said those words to her. She blushed as he kissed her hands, feeling his lips on her skin again. "Ben de seni seviyorum" She wished desperately for him to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Suleyman looked deeply into her eyes and leaned on her. He raised softly her chin and finally he met her lips. He closed his eyes and pulled her towards himself
Back to top Go down
Isabella Fortuna
Princess of Castille
Isabella Fortuna

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:26 pm

She closed her eyes, softly sighing as he kissed her. As she was pressed against him she could feel the heat coming off his body, and waves of desire between them. "Bana sevişmek istiyorum ..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next